Apr 23, 2021
if you install with the "AiO + Quintuplets + Gyaru + sprite" MOD
you need to delete the:
MOD_extendedbirthC.js file in the next route:
Hazumi and the Pregnation \ PPLSS \ www \ mods \ JS_MODs_files

from the "AiO + Quintuplets + Gyaru + sprite" MOD to avoid incompatibilities problems ("Ahegao" MOD already include the extended birth dialog)

Mad Doctor + Ultra Ovulation Inducer "
how to install
inside the .rar is a folder named "www" copy and paste in the next route: Hazumi and the Pregnation \ PPLSS \
is recomended delete the realisticejaculation mod.js in the route list bellow to avoid duplicated messages and possible unexpeted beheavor with the amount sperm in uterus

Reactions: blackzero3423432

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
if you install with the "AiO + Quintuplets + Gyaru + sprite" MOD
you need to delete the:
MOD_extendedbirthC.js file in the next route:
Hazumi and the Pregnation \ PPLSS \ www \ mods \ JS_MODs_files

from the "AiO + Quintuplets + Gyaru + sprite" MOD to avoid incompatibilities problems ("Ahegao" MOD already include the extended birth dialog)

Mad Doctor + Ultra Ovulation Inducer "
how to install
inside the .rar is a folder named "www" copy and paste in the next route: Hazumi and the Pregnation \ PPLSS \
is recomended delete the realisticejaculation mod.js in the route list bellow to avoid duplicated messages and possible unexpeted beheavor with the amount sperm in uterus
so that's what you was talking about

MOD_extendedbirthC.js

at Hazumi and the Pregnation\PPLSS\www\mods\JS_MODs_files ONLY delete it if you have ahegao mod AND AiO installed

Imagem1.png

MOD_realisticEjaculations

at Hazumi and the Pregnation\PPLSS\www\mods ONLY delete it if you have MOD_realisticEjaculations AND Mad doctor installed

Imagem2.png

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
what is the fastest way to get her pregnant? do you have any items for that?
yes, but they only became available, after the first pregnancy, in the slums a area that becomes available after her first pregnnacy and after you talk to the slums lord ai the furniture store, sells items to make her pregnant easily and faster. and at the ob/gyn you can trade milk for implementation aid and another one that i don't recall the name now that stack and makes hazumi more likely to get pregnant.

marek00728

Jun 8, 2020
Can someone tell me how to install those mods which make hazumi look like loli/younger ? Cuz I've downloaded them and did like it was said to do in that guide there in the 1'st side but it still does not work.

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
Can someone tell me how to install those mods which make hazumi look like loli/younger ? Cuz I've downloaded them and did like it was said to do in that guide there in the 1'st side but it still does not work.
if i remember correcly, it has been a long while ago, some functions you hazumi cellphone are lock for progression reasons, so you have to advance in the story a little so the configuration option open up on her phone. i think the first pregnancy should be enough. i had the same problem, but was like some years ago now. to access it you only need to go to her phone configuration and change caracter, i'm saying this just to make sure, we're on the same page.

Pirat.911

May 20, 2019
All 5 of NamelessDev's paid mods

You're welcome :)

Mod Purchase Pages (Installation Instructions):

THANK YOU for the PAID MODS :)

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes