owood

Sep 25, 2019
if i'm not mistaken they appear as you progress with the game, not sure but may involve the first pregnancy since most of them appear right before and the follow up is after the pregnancy, is also important to read hazumi diary next where she studies.
how many pregnancies to unlock it?
the diary stops at method on how to raise a child on your own, that's all

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
how many pregnancies to unlock it?
the diary stops at method on how to raise a child on your own, that's all
one, the alternative guys are really at the beginning.
i meant to say that when you read a passage that could make them appear, if i'm not mistaken, right after hazumi first prostitution a read the entry she mades about her first time and then the tired from work guy was there. they're almost a tutorial really inthe beginning didn't you progress too much past them?

Reactions: Mr.Win

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
really strange. try using my instalation file, and see if it works,if it don't work consider your folder directory too long. and even after that, it won't work. I will try think about something else that could cause this.
NICE That Works :p thanks : D

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
does anyone have the right mod order because I cant get Nami mod to work
should be the same problem as the guy above i hope, download my instalation zip. i got from preg-chan a while ago from the dev itself or if you prefer can use this link.

at least in my computer this file has 1 kb more and may be the fix for the problem.

Gaming7890

Feb 19, 2021
should be the same problem as the guy above i hope, download my instalation zip. i got from preg-chan a while ago from the dev itself or if you prefer can use this link.

Mega

at least in my computer this file has 1 kb more and may be the fix for the problem.
i did that but it would never show up in the list the only way i got it to work before is because i downloaded someones mod order so i dont know how he made it work

gide157

Apr 4, 2020
one, the alternative guys are really at the beginning.
i meant to say that when you read a passage that could make them appear, if i'm not mistaken, right after hazumi first prostitution a read the entry she mades about her first time and then the tired from work guy was there. they're almost a tutorial really inthe beginning didn't you progress too much past them?
I already achieved on the screenshots. Am i doing it kind of wrong or smth?

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
hola como activo el mod Quintuplets, descarga el mod AiO + Quintuplets + Gyaru + sprite "MOD
sí, solo tienes que reemplazar la carpeta www dentro Hazumi and the Pregnation\PPLSS y el resto se basa en la suerte, puede usar un inductor de ovulación(ovulation inducer) de los barrios marginales(slums) para que sea más fácil.

Reactions: Mr.Win

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
I already achieved on the screenshots. Am i doing it kind of wrong or smth?
in the convenience store there's a item called condons? i remember the tired from work guy, breaks the condom while doing sex with hazumi so he suggest that you buy condons, then he appear one more time and this ends his "quests"

it really should be there for you, i'm running out of ideias maybe i need to try in my game before finding a good answer. try look for the condom if don't work i will try in my game.

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes