Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
how to access ultra loli hazumi? i still faced some error to access the file
the creator from the mod has gone into a hiatus because of health issues. now he is back, but his patreon is locked, so i can't see what he is doing about it now.

his patreon, since i can't support, at least i can advertise. lol

Reactions: mr.ez

mr.ez

Nov 8, 2020
the creator from the mod has gone into a hiatus because of health issues. now he is back, but his patreon is locked, so i can't see what he is doing about it now.

his patreon, since i can't support, at least i can advertise. lol
wow, bro. nice information
I really thanks to u

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
anyone tried out the kemonomimi mod? If so, is it worth it?
yeah, it depends on your testes i guess, but let me resume what i know. the mod introduces a npc that appears is different maps if you have done some secrect requirements, i made, if i'm not mistaken her appear 5-4 times and she gives a cosmetics everytime you find her, it is only visual not affecting the prostitution, it seems, but outside in hazumi iddle image you can have her wear a lot of diffents sets of animal ears being 7 in total a few of these are cat ears or cow ears. it seems there's a new npc as well which will pay you to take pictures of hazumi with animal ears. but i haven't found him yet, since the requirements are secrect, i'm not getting any luck to find the second new npc and the missing ears for now.

ears are not really my kink but some people may find it worth, the ears haven't show for me in prostituition mod, i think this is important information, but i will keep testing.

edit: gave a look in the mod folder and didn't find any image for prostitution event, so can say for sure only works outside of it, on the bright side it works for younger, blue hair and loli as well.

Last edited:

mr.ez

Nov 8, 2020
yeah, it depends on your testes i guess, but let me resume what i know. the mod introduces a npc that appears is different maps if you have done some secrect requirements, i made, if i'm not mistaken her appear 5-4 times and she gives a cosmetics everytime you find her, it is only visual not affecting the prostitution, it seems, but outside in hazumi iddle image you can have her wear a lot of diffents sets of animal ears being 7 in total a few of these are cat ears or cow ears. it seems there's a new npc as well which will pay you to take pictures of hazumi with animal ears. but i haven't found him yet, since the requirements are secrect, i'm not getting any luck to find the second new npc and the missing ears for now.

ears are not really my kink but some people may find it worth, the ears haven't show for me in prostituition mod, i think this is important information, but i will keep testing.

edit: gave a look in the mod folder and didn't find any image for prostitution event, so can say for sure only works outside of it, on the bright side it works for younger, blue hair and loli as well.
where to find this mod?

wolfyjrb15

Aug 28, 2020
which mods are the best to use with this game where you can have everything working as intended wihout any bugs (like tiny amount ejaculated all the time)

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
which mods are the best to use with this game where you can have everything working as intended wihout any bugs (like tiny amount ejaculated all the time)
it depends if you're using a free version each mod individual mod can have incompabilities, so i would need more detail. if you're using all mod and in the most recent update, all of them should work together, i only removed the mad doctor and baby kicks, mad doctor because it seems it makes hazumi have more multiples and i prefer single pregnancys, and baby kicks because it disables the mouse so you have to play with keyboard. besides that i use all mods paid and free last update with no problem, with 5000 to 10000 cum pers shot. which means after 9-15 creampies hazumi inflates. which is a really low number in my point of view.

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
[0,2,15,30,45,60,75,90,105,120,135,150,165,180,195,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,999] im trying to edit this to make it easier to inflate her . do you want lower numbers or higher? to make it easier?

wolfyjrb15

Aug 28, 2020
it depends if you're using a free version each mod individual mod can have incompabilities, so i would need more detail. if you're using all mod and in the most recent update, all of them should work together, i only removed the mad doctor and baby kicks, mad doctor because it seems it makes hazumi have more multiples and i prefer single pregnancys, and baby kicks because it disables the mouse so you have to play with keyboard. besides that i use all mods paid and free last update with no problem, with 5000 to 10000 cum pers shot. which means after 9-15 creampies hazumi inflates. which is a really low number in my point of view.
yeah which mod causes the "Guy" to only ejaculate a small or tiny amount? is it mad doctor?

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
yeah which mod causes the "Guy" to only ejaculate a small or tiny amount? is it mad doctor?
i think, not sure. but that is realistic ejaculations itself or cuminflation, but he tiny amout is not really a "tiny amount"(after i installed one of them a long time ago i noticed more tiny amounts, but could be just a impression since at that time cum amount was relevant to me, which wasn't before this mods) the text may say tiny, but the guy goes and cums 10000, so i'm trying to say is the numbers are more important than hte quantity in text, the text is actually irrelevant to the game inflation.

Last edited:

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
usually only clients that likes pregnancy or impregnation can't remember the exact text, and big dicks as well. cums huge amounts and as i said is only text, and serve no purpose in the game.

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes