nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
the futa mod broken >.> had a bunch of missing image files : (

Also the pet cat mod is also bunked. its missing the cat mews audio files >.>

do these moders know the f k thier doing ????

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
the futa mod broken >.> had a bunch of missing image files : (

Also the pet cat mod is also bunked. its missing the cat mews audio files >.>

do these moders know the f k thier doing ????
did you download from where? i had both. futa only didn't work very wel for loli, images were misplaced, but have been patched if i'm remember well, and the cat was really ok, only removed it because the fucker block my way all the time and nobody likes cockblocks.

the last part is bit sad because both mods have the same dev. He said he is amateur on preg-chan if i recall correctly.

he also made exhibicionist mod and kiosk.

Last edited:

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
yeah i think mad doctor comes with realistic ejaculations
in some versions ago of nameless mod. i remember you could use mad doctor realistic ejaculations and realistic ejaculation together and that would multiply the cum and make hazumi inflate with like 2-3 cumshots.

Jettoh

May 4, 2019
Guys, I have a little problem, maybe it's because I installed avery mod in one go lol, but when I pick loli Hazumi in the sex scenes it still shows her large breasts in the window where you can activate x-ray, so the main image shows up just fine but the little window shows her wit hher normal breasts. Is that normal and I just have to deal with it or am I doing something wrong?

wolfyjrb15

Aug 28, 2020
yeah having mad doctor+realistic ejaculations with the separate realistic ejaculations and extra ejaculations, multiply the amount of cum by an insane amount, if you get past 1 mil sperm, hazumi's stomach goes back to normal because the game can't handle that amount of sperm inside her

owood

Sep 25, 2019
yo, how to trigger the "gentle?guy" scene and the other one(i don't remember the guy's name, basically he always ranting abt his job) scene on android?

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
how do i fix missing images linkes from scripts : ( the images are there but the scripting to get them to work is messing
game cant find the pictures

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
Guys, I have a little problem, maybe it's because I installed avery mod in one go lol, but when I pick loli Hazumi in the sex scenes it still shows her large breasts in the window where you can activate x-ray, so the main image shows up just fine but the little window shows her wit hher normal breasts. Is that normal and I just have to deal with it or am I doing something wrong?
this is normal, it happens because dunway never draw the x-ray part, so i guess nameless just use the default one. my game is the same at least and i rarely see x-ray mods.

Reactions: Jettoh

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
yo, how to trigger the "gentle?guy" scene and the other one(i don't remember the guy's name, basically he always ranting abt his job) scene on android?
if i'm not mistaken they appear as you progress with the game, not sure but may involve the first pregnancy since most of them appear right before and the follow up is after the pregnancy, is also important to read hazumi diary next where she studies.

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
futa mod seems to be broken

my download link above for his mods.

and here is working as intended, as i said only loli version get misplaced animations since the mod of made for vanilla hazumi. but besides visual problems the game is ok, no errors for me.

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes