Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
to activate you must select the gayru appearence at the bottom will be nami and select hazumi normal clothes for it to work properly.
I tried doing that, but all I get is dark Hazumi with blonde hair. I'm gonna try JUST the required mod and nami, see if that works.

Didn't work, gonna try downloading that guy's version a few pages back.

His didn't work either, am I missing something? I got the Garyu and Quin mod like it says in the readme, put that in PPLSS, then I put the nami mod in (didn't require any overrides which I thought was weird), is there a third step I'm not seeing?

Last edited:

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
I tried doing that, but all I get is dark Hazumi with blonde hair. I'm gonna try JUST the required mod and nami, see if that works.

Didn't work, gonna try downloading that guy's version a few pages back.

His didn't work either, am I missing something? I got the Garyu and Quin mod like it says in the readme, put that in PPLSS, then I put the nami mod in (didn't require any overrides which I thought was weird), is there a third step I'm not seeing?
are you using hazumi normal clothes? hazumi has two sets of clothes a old problem of nami mod is when you use hazumi alternative clothes whti nami mods only the front of nami mod shows on the sprite, for what you describe of it, it looks like it

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
are you using hazumi normal clothes? hazumi has two sets of clothes a old problem of nami mod is when you use hazumi alternative clothes whti nami mods only the front of nami mod shows on the sprite, for what you describe of it, it looks like it
I'm just using whatever the default of a new game is. I'm not sure how to change clothes, though I'm assuming I'll be able to change once I unlock the furniture store and buy a dresser. BTW, how do I do that again? Been a while.

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
I'm just using whatever the default of a new game is. I'm not sure how to change clothes, though I'm assuming I'll be able to change once I unlock the furniture store and buy a dresser. BTW, how do I do that again? Been a while.
you can take a bath, when i do at least the game ask if i wanna change clothes, and you can buy a dresser as you said.

Reactions: Furmilk

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
sorry, my mistake, i went to do a bit of research and it seems the mod got a unoficial update, i tested myself and she has now a second outfit and some major changes i didn't got the time to test you need two things if you're using the version 2.4 of AiO mods this is the version i use so how i tested. i think, can't be sure that if is a older version you will need just to follow step 2.

step one:

downloit it, you may have google say that is not safe, but is just a java script for replace, you must go into (Hazumi and the Pregnation\PPLSS\www\mods\MOD_Nami_v0.1) and replace your file there, if you wanna do yourself the guy which i got this from at preg-chan said you could:
"just go to ur Nami.js, open with notepad
Ctrl+F search for <indents>
starting from that line, look down and find all the indents, change the number to 3 or 4 according to that picture posted "

i choose to download the file and it worked for me

step 2:

download it, change the name to just "Nami" and go at (Hazumi and the Pregnation\PPLSS\www\img\pictures) and replace the folder there this will give new clothes to nami and maybe some more things, i not fully tested, just the install part.
but the dev said :
"I'm sorry to have kept you waiting for a long time.
Finally, the correction and addition of the standing picture is completed.
I will post a link, so please add it yourself. "

if your version if 2.4 like mine all should work smooth, if is not and you got any problem, you know where to find me, hope this time it works for you.

test image attached

touloumpas

Aug 9, 2018
is there a way to have all the mods active(nami,loli,overdue,etc etc)and choose from in-game,which ones you want to be effective?
because i don't know how to activate the mods,i have downloaded a couple that were in this thread,but i just don't know how to use them.i could use some help in that matter

Reactions: RTTrue

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
sorry, my mistake, i went to do a bit of research and it seems the mod got a unoficial update, i tested myself and she has now a second outfit and some major changes i didn't got the time to test you need two things if you're using the version 2.4 of AiO mods this is the version i use so how i tested. i think, can't be sure that if is a older version you will need just to follow step 2.

step one:

Mega

downloit it, you may have google say that is not safe, but is just a java script for replace, you must go into (Hazumi and the Pregnation\PPLSS\www\mods\MOD_Nami_v0.1) and replace your file there, if you wanna do yourself the guy which i got this from at preg-chan said you could:
"just go to ur Nami.js, open with notepad
Ctrl+F search for <indents>
starting from that line, look down and find all the indents, change the number to 3 or 4 according to that picture posted "

i choose to download the file and it worked for me

step 2:

Mega

download it, change the name to just "Nami" and go at (Hazumi and the Pregnation\PPLSS\www\img\pictures) and replace the folder there this will give new clothes to nami and maybe some more things, i not fully tested, just the install part.
but the dev said :
"I'm sorry to have kept you waiting for a long time.
Finally, the correction and addition of the standing picture is completed.
I will post a link, so please add it yourself. "

if your version if 2.4 like mine all should work smooth, if is not and you got any problem, you know where to find me, hope this time it works for you.

test image attached
Not sure what it was about your particular files, but I used both and it worked. Thanks for the help! I hope if the Nami mod gets updated, they change the sprite to orange hair.

Last edited:

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
is there a way to have all the mods active(nami,loli,overdue,etc etc)and choose from in-game,which ones you want to be effective?
because i don't know how to activate the mods,i have downloaded a couple that were in this thread,but i just don't know how to use them.i could use some help in that matter
when you install them they're active, to desactive them you have to unistall them by deleting their respective folders.

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
Not sure what it was about your particular files, but I used both and it worked. Thanks for the help! I hope if the Nami mod gets updated, they change the sprite to orange hair.
the sprite isn't orange?

edit: you're right. never noticed lol XD

Last edited:
Reactions: Furmilk

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
the mods: baby_weight_infinity, break_charm_limit, Morning_Sickness what do they do?
baby weight : hacer que los bebés tengan un peso infinito
break charm limit : te hace tener un encanto(charm) infinito? nunca llegué al máximo
Morning_Sickness: agrega un evento para hacer que Hazumi sintiera náuseas matutinas, estaba en japonés la última vez que lo miré

owood

Sep 25, 2019
ok, so i already reached gentle?guy3 scene which the guy pretends to use condom even though he isn't. how to trigger the fourth one?

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
hello I just bought the paid mods of nameless how do I make ahegao and cumflation work and see that you have to delete some files?
for ahegao to work you just have to make hazumi consume any afrodisiac, when she cums she will make the aheagao, also affects her idle animations some dialoges and birth scenes. cum inflation all you need is realistic ejaculations, that is included in nameless mod AiO (ALL IN ONE), then you have to gather above 85 000 semem in hazumi uterus for it to inflate.

you don't have to delet anything.

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes