Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
how do i change the the age of huzami?
if you mean in numbers there's no way that i know, you can only change the sizes on teh mirror for her different age skins, if you're talking about how to change her appearance to younger and loli. first the link :

this pack has most of hazumi skins except nami mod, when you install it you need to progress a little(usually until first pregnancy) until you can acess options in your cellphone, you should see a option change appearance.

May 20, 2019
I can't quite seem to figure out how to make Hazumi give birth during prostitution. I've given both of the guy and hazumi aphrodisiacs and had them fuck hard so that they're both contantly orgasming and yet Hazumi makes it through just fine and only gives birth normally at the hospital. Does she have to be overdue for it to happen or does the guy have to have the likes birth trait?

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
Nevermind, I literally had the event fire the next time I tried
lol, but answering your question, i think it depends only if hazumi is in the third trimester every action in prostitution can lead to labor, is even anoying some times. but since your problem is already solved. cheers XD

Vampiressa

Jan 16, 2020
Please give me a link to a site with mods for the game? I have not played for a long time, here is a list of what I put once
thanks for free mods)
Безымянный.jpg

Reactions: CXNX0342

darkBlu

Jun 29, 2018
Please give me a link to a site with mods for the game? I have not played for a long time, here is a list of what I put once
thanks for free mods)
View attachment 1132888
In the OP, under the download link, there is a Google Doc with links to all mods, paid and free. And there are links to downloads for the paid mods spread throughout this thread. You can search for them by name.

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
In the OP, under the download link, there is a Google Doc with links to all mods, paid and free. And there are links to downloads for the paid mods spread throughout this thread. You can search for them by name.
sorry, only saw your answer after i have posted mine.

Reactions: darkBlu
4.20 star(s) 30 Votes