Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
I have download nami mod before and i dont know how to use the mod, can someone help me?

Sorry for my english
to use nami mod, after install it you should select gayru hazumi and will have like 5 options 2 with tan, 2 different skins and nami mod at the bottom, the guy that made nami mod use nameless mod as a base so nami is a part of the gayru variations.

Gillgamesh

I am King of Kings !
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Great game but one thing its missing is more story, so much wasted potential. Dev did a great job but if only he aded more story and events ,clothing shop for example and so on. If this game gets more developed i dont mind suporting dev on patreon.

igoy333

Oct 22, 2019
Don't worry, I'm having that problem too and the problem is unknown. Download Maldives from google play, I can play it with that.

Its an app that let you play most of rpgm games on mobile devices
Thx bro i try play with Maldives But the loading is too long ur loading Game long too with Maldives ?
Sorry for grammar

Kiseki_Jun

Jul 4, 2018
Thx bro i try play with Maldives But the loading is too long ur loading Game long too with Maldives ?
Sorry for grammar
Unfortunately yes, the game will load longer, but it works on my phone, but for hazumi I recommend to play the game on PC, on mobile the game is unstable.

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
Great game but one thing its missing is more story, so much wasted potential. Dev did a great job but if only he aded more story and events ,clothing shop for example and so on. If this game gets more developed i dont mind suporting dev on patreon.
this mod dev remains active making content " ".
but the game developers have said the game is finished already, sadly i will never know which end the police girl might have.

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
Can i delete inflation mod ?
yeah with no lost at all, you can delet everymod, so far i don't have any erros, the only mod you need to be careful is the ones that add items to the game like a mirror (Exhibicionist) since when you delet the game will miss a item house so you have to remove the mirror first, besides that no problem on deleting.

Gillgamesh

I am King of Kings !
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
this mod dev remains active making content " ".
but the game developers have said the game is finished already, sadly i will never know which end the police girl might have.
Would be cool if someone made this game something like witch trainer silver mod. Mod which would continue and develop this game.

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
Would be cool if someone made this game something like witch trainer silver mod. Mod which would continue and develop this game.
there's some mods that gives futher content, like more events, and diferent skins, there's one being made to make hazumi be able to go to classroom and have interactions and events there, but i got to admit i doesn't look as big as mods like silver or gold from akubar games. the instute mods (you can find in the first page mods) are the ones that add more free content, and the creator is making the classroom mod if i'm not mistaken. a version of ultraloli hazumi is also maybe in development (the creator came back but haven't seen he speak about it yet).

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes