Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
how to get twins and more childs?
if you take a ovulation inducer before pregnancy it has a better chance of pregnancy of twis or more childs. it also helps hazumi get pregnant easier. you can but it at the slums, the guy which lead you there appears at furniture store after the first pregnancy.

Lastangel037

Apr 26, 2020
I am very addicted to playing this game, can anyone recommend me a similar game? No need to get pregnant but I really like the concept of prostitution in this game

Motor3Fase

Sep 6, 2017
Can someone give me ahegao mod?
I really wantt it
Plizzzz
In the Fist page or OP, is a link that say "fully moded", click it and there will be a post with the game with some mods (included ahegao).
If you want to know how does the ahegao mod works, you need to buy the aphrodisiac in the farmacy or in the slums to work, drink it obviously, i hope that helps you.

Reactions: Darkness-Crimson

Akaru

Nov 26, 2019
Soo, i was talking to the slum madam to try to get a new ovum, and when it succeded i got hit with a "Type error v[374].push is not functional" . What do i do?

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
Soo, i was talking to the slum madam to try to get a new ovum, and when it succeded i got hit with a "Type error v[374].push is not functional" . What do i do?
if you try after 1 or 2 days of the fertilized ovum in the first week of pregnancy it should work, usually this error only appear when trying to use madam on first day of fertilization.

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
Can I get a modded version for Android? I tried getting a hold of nameless dev and he never says anything to me?
he usually is more active in preg-chan here.

but he doesn't seen to like the ideia from my point of view i saw he speaking about it in one of his mods a while ago about not porting it to android.

corlen

Mar 27, 2021
Hey so i just started modding the game and i downloaded the Aoi
after doing a game fresh install (1.6.5) i put the mod so far so good no problems
except that compared to the modless game i can't seems to have any twins or more at all i used the ovulation drug and spammed the reload save but i could only get one
While on a modless playthrough i would easily have more than one also if i import a twins/triplet save to the modded one and do a measure in front of the glass the game crash

Azeric

Oct 8, 2019
the android version here if i'm not mistaken was being made by a f95 forum user and i don't have seen him post in a while, enough to make me question if he even existed in first place, but i vaguely remember someone giving updates about it. about the mods parts, there's a good and a bad news to you, the good one is after version 1.4.4 the updates were mostly mods integrations in the game to make modding easier and so on, so you're not losing anything in terms of content, the bad news is the adaptation of mods to android was never made nor from the modders nor the game creators if i'm not mistaken. so there's no mod support for android, sorry. about the other websites giving version 1.0 i can't say much about it haven't download it myself, maybe is just a version typo, can't really say for sure.
Thanks bro

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
Hey so i just started modding the game and i downloaded the Aoi
after doing a game fresh install (1.6.5) i put the mod so far so good no problems
except that compared to the modless game i can't seems to have any twins or more at all i used the ovulation drug and spammed the reload save but i could only get one
While on a modless playthrough i would easily have more than one also if i import a twins/triplet save to the modded one and do a measure in front of the glass the game crash
which version of AIO do you use?

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes