Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
Haven't checked this thread in a while. So there is a list with all the mods you can download...but is there also a list with an explanation of what each mod actually DOES?

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
Does Namelessdev have a website where i can buy his works with American currency? i wanan support but i can only find his booth page, and i SWEAR i bought 1 or 2 of his mods before, cause i have them, and they're paywalled.

does this solve your problem?

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
The JP error message that I saw when translated (with Gtranslate so its probably a bit dubious) had it as the first sentence. I didnt think to take a screenshot of it, ill see if I can get it to pop up again.
huuuum, thx for answering, well is a really common error like i said, but doesn't have a fix that i know for now.

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
Haven't checked this thread in a while. So there is a list with all the mods you can download...but is there also a list with an explanation of what each mod actually DOES?
i usually go in nameless booth website, almost every mod is his, and he even posts others mods there, there's a brief explanation of every mod there, and the fixes he made, that is the way i use to undestand what each mod does, hope it helps you.

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
does anyone have a folder where all the mods are working as intended, im reinstalling hazumi on steam and i would like to play with mods without any issues
do you mean to share the folder or give tips to avoid issues? i do have a folder and so far the only mods i had to remove were baby kicks, since you can't use mouse anymore with it, and mad doctor, because for some reason hazumi almost never has a single baby with it on, and i like single pregnancies rather than multiple. most of the mods problems come from outdated versions, i don't know if it will sound rude, but trying answering you in both ways here, but i don't share my folders since it would hurt nameless store and i really love what he does, would not go well with my consciousness. but if you happen to have any issues, i'm glad to give you tips or solutions.

Azeric

Oct 8, 2019
The android version are any working mod for the update? And the update here is v1.4.4 while some are 1.5.6 or so on other sites and if you download the other is ones it give u 1.0 instead of 1.5.6 any help pls

wolfyjrb15

Aug 28, 2020
do you mean to share the folder or give tips to avoid issues? i do have a folder and so far the only mods i had to remove were baby kicks, since you can't use mouse anymore with it, and mad doctor, because for some reason hazumi almost never has a single baby with it on, and i like single pregnancies rather than multiple. most of the mods problems come from outdated versions, i don't know if it will sound rude, but trying answering you in both ways here, but i don't share my folders since it would hurt nameless store and i really love what he does, would not go well with my consciousness. but if you happen to have any issues, i'm glad to give you tips or solutions.
i did download the fully modded game but i seem to get the tiny amount of cum each time the guy ejaculates so i don't know how to fix that but it seems to be working

maxsciem

Apr 25, 2020
The order (oldest to newest) that I extracted the NamelessDev mods in:

1. Birth Delayer
2. Extra Overdue Dialogs
3. Slum Madam+Overdue Lover
4. Lactation Consultant Nurse
5. Ahegao
6. New Clothes
7. AiO+Quintuplets+Gyaru+sprite
8. baby kick
9. CumFlation
10. Contraction Preventer
11. Mad Doctor + Ultra Ovulation Inducer

Every mod extracted to the "www" folder. I pressed "Yes to All" when asked "Would you like to replace the existing file".

I have NOT tested the game with this configuration (I forgot the original installation order so I restarted with a fresh copy of the game). If I got anything wrong please don't be mad I will be happy to make corrections.

Here is the modded game.
a quick question
am I need to rearrange it back ??
since there are a few scenes that I cant access, such as when hazumi going to get bath and cant measure body

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
i did download the fully modded game but i seem to get the tiny amount of cum each time the guy ejaculates so i don't know how to fix that but it seems to be working
do you have a mod called realistic ejaculations? if don't, it may be your problem solver, the only thing important in ejaculations is the number the mod realistic ejaculations gives you.

you only need realistic ejaculations you can delet the rest.

Last edited:

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
a quick question
am I need to rearrange it back ??
since there are a few scenes that I cant access, such as when hazumi going to get bath and cant measure body
the only mods that used to conflit if you extract then in different order was AiO+Quintuplets+Gyaru+sprite, New Clothes and CumFlation. but the error would be really easy to see, so if you game is running maybe it isn't that, about the measure body part, have you bought the measuring tape? i believe you buy it at convenience store or pharmacy, you need to buy it first to unlock measure, and the bath part since the last year i played this game, it never had a bath scene, is only a black screen with the option to remove cum. same for measure body, there isn't a scene just some numbers on her three sizes.

Last edited:

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
The android version are any working mod for the update? And the update here is v1.4.4 while some are 1.5.6 or so on other sites and if you download the other is ones it give u 1.0 instead of 1.5.6 any help pls
the android version here if i'm not mistaken was being made by a f95 forum user and i don't have seen him post in a while, enough to make me question if he even existed in first place, but i vaguely remember someone giving updates about it. about the mods parts, there's a good and a bad news to you, the good one is after version 1.4.4 the updates were mostly mods integrations in the game to make modding easier and so on, so you're not losing anything in terms of content, the bad news is the adaptation of mods to android was never made nor from the modders nor the game creators if i'm not mistaken. so there's no mod support for android, sorry. about the other websites giving version 1.0 i can't say much about it haven't download it myself, maybe is just a version typo, can't really say for sure.

Last edited:

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
I using the full modded game here but try playing with Joiplay emulator on android make all mods useless
anyway to play modded on phone??

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
I using the full modded game here but try playing with Joiplay emulator on android make all mods useless
anyway to play modded on phone??
Namelessdev the mod creator of almost 80% of the mods said he wasn't making the mods android compatible, i don't know if he changed his mind now, probably not.

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
his mods are in version 2.4 in his websites if you wanna test, he has some free ones so you don't have to spend money to test, he is very active on pregchan, maybe asking him will make he look into it again and give a shot to androit.
the thread is this one if you wanna talk to him about it:

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes