Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
If the modde'rs/developers happen to see this, just got a few recommendations/ideas. How about some more positions, maybe up against a wall with view from the side? Would be really hot when combined with cumflation mod for ex. And also introduce anal? Just some thoughts
great ideia indeed, but i fear the developers are japanese, so they will hardly see it, and for the modders, i have seen many mods that adds something that doesn't exist in the game already, i think the only one you can count is the loli mode which changes prostitution scenes, and the developer of that mod is planing ultralolicon for now.

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
guys, how to install nameless dev's properly, it seems I can't get cumflation mod working

may be the "realistic ejaculations" the base game doesn't have a way to cum to travel to hazumi uterus mid-sex, so you must have realistic ejaculations for cuminflation to work.

download, extract and replace the www folder inside (Hazumi and the Pregnation\PPLSS)

you can delet the rest, only REALISTIC EJACULATIONS is important. if you have any more problems feel free to ask.

Scythe-Nova

Mar 1, 2018
I'm having a problem that the mouse controls does not work, They work fine when starting a new game but the moment you get back from the start event clicking only works sometimes and even then you just move one square...
Does anyone have a solution for this?

Ojando

Jan 26, 2018
Anyone know a fix for this? I just downloaded the fully modded game from the OP all of the bigger bellies are on a layer behind the vanilla cg :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
I'm having a problem that the mouse controls does not work, They work fine when starting a new game but the moment you get back from the start event clicking only works sometimes and even then you just move one square...
Does anyone have a solution for this?
you see to describe how my game get fucked when i install baby kicks mod, the only solution is unistall baby kicks mod. do you have this mod installed?

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
Anyone know a fix for this? I just downloaded the fully modded game from the OP all of the bigger bellies are on a layer behind the vanilla cg :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:
sadly this was a bug from a outdated version of nameless dev mod cuminflation, the only solution is get a more recent version of the mod, since he fixed it a while ago.

Reactions: Ojando

succ_

Mar 22, 2018
anyone hit a "duplicate pregnancy error" after someone cums in the hotel? I think Hazumi is fertilized and was flooding the womb to see if anything would happen for a few days (apparently the cum becomes lube, not sure if mod or base), the error is JP and the game softlocks after clicking okay with a v[374].push typeerror.

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
anyone hit a "duplicate pregnancy error" after someone cums in the hotel? I think Hazumi is fertilized and was flooding the womb to see if anything would happen for a few days (apparently the cum becomes lube, not sure if mod or base), the error is JP and the game softlocks after clicking okay with a v[374].push typeerror.
so i have a few comments about what you have said. 1. how do you know is a duplicate pregnancy error? my whole time seeing this error i only know him as V[374].push, i'm not a modder and knows very little about it, but would really like to know how you got that information, it may help me explain it to nameless and finally solve it. 2 the amount of cum doesn't seen to be a factor to prompt erro 374, but i believe fertilization is, about the cum inflation effects, besides visual, it works as lube since the vanilla game if hazumi didn't wash it, if i'm not mistaken, other thing that cuminflation do is allow to push cum out in toilets and dialogs while taking baths, besides that nothing new. 3 usually when i get erro 374 only closing the game and trying again until by a miracle the prostituion events plays as intended fixes for me, nameless said he was aware of the problem, but that he couldn't replicate it, so he made no fix for it last a checked. since then the only solution i know is try until it pass, after some pregnancys i would say 3 the erro simples dissapear and seems more frequent the more recent the game from the beginning.

Last edited:

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
Oh yes i do have that mod, i just tested uninstalling it and now it works perfect! thanks so much!
no problem, this mod really gave me problems as well, until i find the source, glad to help.

edit: and by the way i don't know if saying this is against rules or something and i don't know what i will use likes for lol, but consider giving my comment a like if it helped you. if that is not a problem for you.

Last edited:

Bodukay

Aug 16, 2020
does eny 1 have the tatto mod ?
and i nkow the mod is paid and all, and i mean no disrespect for the creator of this mod...but if some 1 can give me the mod i will apreciete

Last edited:

succ_

Mar 22, 2018
so i have a few comments about what you have said. 1. how do you know is a duplicate pregnancy error?
The JP error message that I saw when translated (with Gtranslate so its probably a bit dubious) had it as the first sentence. I didnt think to take a screenshot of it, ill see if I can get it to pop up again.

No Esc Button

Jan 7, 2018
Does Namelessdev have a website where i can buy his works with American currency? i wanan support but i can only find his booth page, and i SWEAR i bought 1 or 2 of his mods before, cause i have them, and they're paywalled.

wolfyjrb15

Aug 28, 2020
does anyone have a folder where all the mods are working as intended, im reinstalling hazumi on steam and i would like to play with mods without any issues

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes