GhostThick

Jul 19, 2020
hope if some one can make simples thing can be use, include baby kick positive line, and some furniture can be use functionaly like tv, ac, refrigator, and kitchen. why bother buy tv if cannot be watch and for what purpose we have kitchen if just became a decoration or refrigator cannot be use to save some food

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
hope if some one can make simples thing can be use, include baby kick positive line, and some furniture can be use functionaly like tv, ac, refrigator, and kitchen. why bother buy tv if cannot be watch and for what purpose we have kitchen if just became a decoration or refrigator cannot be use to save some food
in the end almost all furniture are just to increase charm, if was a game like "the sims" but more simples wow, this game would really take a jump, sadly game that lack good pregnancy are plenty, as game with good pregnancy and good gameplay, i would really want to know if such thing exist lol.

Last edited:

hoxjumbo

Aug 1, 2019
Usually RpgMakerSaveEdit works fine.
If you go to 'Advanced' you can also change switches and variables, but sometimes it's difficult when it's in a different language.

For this game I just edited a save to have a shitload of money, sadly the game is pretty boring and repetitive. It could have been so much better with more story.
My save is buged, I can´t save or it is erazing my save when I close the game.

UnmeiTaga

Jun 20, 2018
I tried to install the mods by following the manual but i still end up not getting as shown on the manual... Anyone can help?

The manual:
Screenshot_20210207-081034_Drive.jpg
The game after installing the mods:
Screenshot_20210207-075901_JoiPlay.jpg

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
I tried to install the mods by following the manual but i still end up not getting as shown on the manual... Anyone can help?

The manual:
View attachment 1023943
View attachment 1023944
why there's this buttons on the screen? is it android? if it isn't, try playing for a while until hazumi first pregnancy at least, if i'm not mistaken the first time i installed the mod, it took some progress to show up on the options. if it is android i'm not sure it will ever work, sorry :confused:.

GhostThick

Jul 19, 2020
in the end almost all furniture are just to increase charm, if was a game like "the sims" but more simples wow, this game would really take a jump, sadly game that lack good pregnancy are plenty, as game with good pregnancy and good gameplay, i would really want to know if such thing exist lol.
yeah i want to know as well :cry:. i just get such many suck game like NTR or Betrayal, idk whats wrong with me but it seems NTR more popular than prostituion game, and in other hand i just often played Hazumi and Pregnation, just like something good progress and good ending. idont like seeing being hurted

GhostThick

Jul 19, 2020

The manual:
View attachment 1023943
View attachment 1023944
i prefered to root if u wanna installing mod on android, i think the main probel her is this is not pure android game and seems like ported to android and definitely www folder on de root directory. if u by any chance find folder on android data than have HnP icon, thats probably the directory(but idk if that save or data directory). i was trying playing ported game on android and it was create by same enigne(RPG Maker ithink). oh btw try install "MT Manager" if u want to find HnP icon on data directory

Reactions: Tsumirin

Tsumirin

Jul 4, 2019
The order (oldest to newest) that I extracted the NamelessDev mods in:

1. Birth Delayer
2. Extra Overdue Dialogs
3. Slum Madam+Overdue Lover
4. Lactation Consultant Nurse
5. Ahegao
6. New Clothes
7. AiO+Quintuplets+Gyaru+sprite
8. baby kick
9. CumFlation
10. Contraction Preventer
11. Mad Doctor + Ultra Ovulation Inducer

Every mod extracted to the "www" folder. I pressed "Yes to All" when asked "Would you like to replace the existing file".

I have NOT tested the game with this configuration (I forgot the original installation order so I restarted with a fresh copy of the game). If I got anything wrong please don't be mad I will be happy to make corrections.

Here is the modded game.
can someone give me a advice about how to off the overdue feature...or how to give birth on overdue ? or is it never ending once starts?

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
can someone give me a advice about how to off the overdue feature...or how to give birth on overdue ? or is it never ending once starts?
i have two solutions, one i'm sure and the other not so much, first the one i'm not sure: go (Hazumi and the Pregnation\PPLSS\www\mods\JS_MODs_files) find the file "MOD_overduebellys" copy and save somewhere as a backup and then delet the original, test the game, if it brokens the game bring the copy back to the same folder, to fix the game, if the game didn't broke congratulations you should have removed overdue feature, second the solid solution: everytime you go overdue, you can go to the OB/GYN and have a appointment, at the end the doctor will advise you stay in hospital until the bady borns, this will skill overdue to birth immediately, making it a solid way to birth when on overdue phase. if you have any more questions feel free to ask. or if something isn't very clear.

Reactions: Tsumirin

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
yeah i want to know as well :cry:. i just get such many suck game like NTR or Betrayal, idk whats wrong with me but it seems NTR more popular than prostituion game, and in other hand i just often played Hazumi and Pregnation, just like something good progress and good ending. idont like seeing being hurted
me too and i really like pregnancy, pregnancy and hurting people together in the same game, doesn't go well to me, but my guest why is so popular is because Japan likes it a lot and they're creating most of the content, the same goes to hentai, rape or NTR, i think is some sort of cultural taste there. but it just a guest, and they really do amazing games in terms of quality and gameplay.

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes