Flashegas

Nov 16, 2017
forget my last post, and check this "AiO mod: v1.7 fix "TypeError this.upCUT is not a function" in cowgirl scene if you don't have the cumflation mod installed", is in namelessdev mod website, here's link scroll down a little. i was updating my mods and saw it just now.

link:
Thank you! I bought two of his mods off of gumroad but maybe those ones arent the latest releases?

Flashegas

Nov 16, 2017
How do you trigger the Tattoo Parlor mod? I have it installed but I dont see the NPC at the institute.

FrissOsP

Aug 27, 2020
I have the best tactic for gain semen (100-150k) Firs what u need Minimum 5 stamina, MODS(realisticEjeculation, extraEjaculation and CumFlation), postpractum(and ended menstruation) Time, Charm(min ~500) and unlocked Cafe with unlocked work. First - after waking up, u have 5/5 stamina(or more), take man With "none" and any styles. Second - go to hotel, than u will need to turn him on, (fastest is 4-5 sucks) awter that u can use lotion, or u will have "nipple play" to your wet. Third - press "insert" than ALWAYS press "hard thursting" and when he cum, repeat it, (if he turned off, suck) take additional time. Fourth - when mini-game ended, go to cafe and Give all clients Milk and S@x. at ending of job, give 1 parfait(or what who need) 1 person, then FINISH your work in cafe. Repeat it all days
1612480399034.png
it will be ok if u have 20-30ml, stuck it into 80 on 1 s@x and, u can have that - 1612480458311.png

Reactions: xavico204

Flashegas

Nov 16, 2017
Sorry one last question:

Everytime Hazumi has sex the guy always ejaculates "a tiny amount" is this just bad RNG on my end or does this have something to do with the mods?

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
Sorry one last question:

Everytime Hazumi has sex the guy always ejaculates "a tiny amount" is this just bad RNG on my end or does this have something to do with the mods?
the numbers are more important than quantity, if you're talking about cum inflation.

the amount varies a lot and isn't really important, but big dick guys or lively usually cum larger amounts.

and you can ask freely if i'm online, i will try answer best way i can. is a good training for my english after all lol.

Last edited:

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
I have the best tactic for gain semen (100-150k) Firs what u need Minimum 5 stamina, MODS(realisticEjeculation, extraEjaculation and CumFlation), postpractum(and ended menstruation) Time, Charm(min ~500) and unlocked Cafe with unlocked work. First - after waking up, u have 5/5 stamina(or more), take man With "none" and any styles. Second - go to hotel, than u will need to turn him on, (fastest is 4-5 sucks) awter that u can use lotion, or u will have "nipple play" to your wet. Third - press "insert" than ALWAYS press "hard thursting" and when he cum, repeat it, (if he turned off, suck) take additional time. Fourth - when mini-game ended, go to cafe and Give all clients Milk and S@x. at ending of job, give 1 parfait(or what who need) 1 person, then FINISH your work in cafe. Repeat it all days

it will be ok if u have 20-30ml, stuck it into 80 on 1 s@x and, u can have that -
the energetic or lively trait really helps as well with ejaculation.

GhostThick

Jul 19, 2020
I think this is being caused by the Mad_Doctor_+_Ultra_Ovulation_Inducer__v1.2 mod. When I install these mods in this order:
  1. AiO+Quintu+Gyaru_MOD_v1.1
  2. Ahegao_MOD_v1.7_for_1.6.x_and_above
  3. Baby_Kick_MOD
  4. Birth_Delayer_MOD_for_1.6.x_and_above
  5. Contraction_Preventer_MOD_v1.1
  6. Lactation_Consultant_nurse_MOD_for_1.6.x
  7. Mad_Doctor_+_Ultra_Ovulation_Inducer__v1.2
...the issue crops up. But if I skip Mad_Doctor_+_Ultra_Ovulation_Inducer__v1.2 and install these mods:
  1. AiO+Quintu+Gyaru_MOD_v1.1
  2. Ahegao_MOD_v1.7_for_1.6.x_and_above
  3. Baby_Kick_MOD
  4. Birth_Delayer_MOD_for_1.6.x_and_above
  5. Contraction_Preventer_MOD_v1.1
  6. Lactation_Consultant_nurse_MOD_for_1.6.x
  7. New_Clothes_MOD_v1.1_for_1.6.2_or_above
  8. Overdue_dialogs_v1.0_for_1.6.x_and_above
  9. Slum_Madam_+_Overdue_Lover_MOD_V1.2_for_1.6.x
...then there's no issue.
i think theres said to be compatible all around mod from nameless dev. i was trying install all free mod first and after that i install the paid mod(except tattoo) but its work fine for me and i still installing other mod like
- vintage's sizes
- nwishmaster's mod
- Exchibitionist mod
- Sell Kiosk Mod
- Mod_Futa_v1.1
- MoD_Nami_v0.1 (for this i was replace UltraLoli with this one b cause UL not workk for me)
- Slum Free Service Mod
- National Institute Help Event Mod
- National Institute Help Event 2
- Fertilization Overlay
if u wanna try install all mod from above, just try using nameless dev as base and read for more instruction in his "boot" page
u can find were and why u have to look for the instruction. if mod file u have dont have any conflict (carefuly look if some file might need replace one and other) i think we can give assumption that the mod is support each other

sry english so bad cuz my 3rd language

Last edited:

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
You know...I wish she had some sort of value that increased the more births she had to eventually want to actually get pregnant and have positive reactions to learning she was pregnant instead of the usual shock or confused reaction she always gives.

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
You know...I wish she had some sort of value that increased the more births she had to eventually want to actually get pregnant and have positive reactions to learning she was pregnant instead of the usual shock or confused reaction she always gives.
i don't know in vanilla, but some mods require up to 9 pregnancys to show up, so besides i agreed could be something more fun, at least is some kind of objective, about the confused or shocked part i totally agree, the baby kick mod has a positive line, but besides that is really lacking. this are minor things, but that really adds to the game.

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes