FrissOsP

Aug 27, 2020
about cheats i don't know never used myself, there's some mods that increase ejaculation, but in vanilla is impossible to change, money you win doing( prostitution or cafe work), semen (everything sex related), but it's impossible to increase amount without mods, charm (you can study, can shower and making the clients satisfied, when is a holiday you won't be able to do porstitution you can go to hospital and trade money for charm.)
I know one effective way to make money (a lot, about 800k), but it takes a long time (20-30 minutes) to work in a cafe while trying to get pregnant, then after giving birth you come back to the cafe, work out a little (if the stamina is small, it's easier to earn quickly) and you get 50-60k at a time, the conditions will also give everyone their milk and according to need.

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
I know one effective way to make money (a lot, about 800k), but it takes a long time (20-30 minutes) to work in a cafe while trying to get pregnant, then after giving birth you come back to the cafe, work out a little (if the stamina is small, it's easier to earn quickly) and you get 50-60k at a time, the conditions will also give everyone their milk and according to need.
yeah the cafe is the fastest way to win money if your charm is low. using a notepad to write down the clients requests, makes it even easier, but yeah takes a little time.

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
i mean how to do not "50-100 ml of semen in vagina" a "30k-60k of semen" i sayed, to see OverDue, to expand belly without pregnant.
ooooooh! you mean "CUM INFLATION", you need this mod:

realistic ejaculations

download, extract and replace the www folder inside (Hazumi and the Pregnation\PPLSS)

you can delet the rest, only REALISTIC EJACULATIONS is important.

FrissOsP

Aug 27, 2020
new(maybe not new) problem. 1612469450481.png
i saw answers, and i did what they sayed. (Problem only in Doggy Style, only with condoms ON)
1612469593098.png
maybe I made a mistake somewhere?

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
thx god(you), what about another mods on this MEGA? i know futa, but what is Sell_Kiosk (i have word Киоск(Kiosk) in russian, is it this? or it's not for this game?)
all are from this game, kiosk is just a mod to make you able to sell items, i think there's a cheat money to it, but i never use it.

exhibitionist makes hazumi naked all times after placing a diferent mirror in your home

and the pet cat, is probably just a cat i think never tried it.

FrissOsP

Aug 27, 2020
i'm out of ideas the best way to test is remove a mod and try, until it stops happening. this way you can know which mod is the fault.
i think it's problems with code, because it hapend ONLY if u have Condom in S@x with Doggy Style. if i have no condom on,or not Doggy style, all is good

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
i think it's problems with code, because it hapend ONLY if u have Condom in S@x with Doggy Style. if i have no condom on,or not Doggy style, all is good
i have tried doing it in my game and it works just fine, it may be a outdated mod. but which is hard to say.

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes