Jan 15, 2021
great! enjoy the mod. o/ hope you don't mind the joke lol
ejejej no problem for the meme :v excuse the other rather, I would like to make a query, do you think there is a possibility that such modifications can be ported for Androidin the future? (note: I tried using the joiplay emulator, it worked, but only the game but not the mods/ ty for your time. atte Omni ^^'

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
Can I ask about the mods too? I saw some files named "hornyandworried" and "extraEjaucation". What are these two for?
And how do I check the mods are installed properly? I have Condom Failure, ImplantationXtended, RealisticBating and RealisticEjaculation mod.
sure , (Horny and worried) is a mod from nameless dev that is part of hazumi all in one mod, the mod is responsible for giving hazumi worried looks and overdue and lick her lips in moments talking about sex, it adds new faces to her.

extra ejaculation comes from the same mod and adds a little more of cum to cumshots so cuminflation can work better, you will find both downloading from the link i send you. the best way to check is try it on game, there's no other way to test that i know. but if it's not working normally a big error will show in your screen, and for mostly mods to show you only have to make hazumi get pregnant a X number of time being 6-9 if i'm not mistaken to unlock all.

if you have any more questions, i will answer when i can, feel free to ask.

Last edited:

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
ejejej no problem for the meme :v excuse the other rather, I would like to make a query, do you think there is a possibility that such modifications can be ported for Androidin the future? (note: I tried using the joiplay emulator, it worked, but only the game but not the mods/ ty for your time. atte Omni ^^'
being honest with you depends on someone with knowledge in programing mods to port it, or maybe nameless himself port it, so i can't do a predection since depends solely on another individuals, nameless didn't seemed interested in porting them(people as it to him sometimes, but he says he works solely on compute if i'm not mistaken) and the guy that was making the ports is long gone.

• Sad
Reactions: JugadorDeBlizzard

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
Is it weird that I think its taking too long for someone to make a beast mod? Also the list of mods is down
have no idea how to make a moderator change the main page, but there's another list of mods:

someone tried making one in preg-chan, but would only involve pregnancy, only the x-ray to be especific, never saw anyone trying mod the prostitution events about bestiality.

Last edited:

sosori7001

Dec 20, 2020
sure , (Horny and worried) is a mod from nameless dev that is part of hazumi all in one mod, the mod is responsible for giving hazumi worried looks and overdue and lick her lips in moments talking about sex, it adds new faces to her.

extra ejaculation comes from the same mod and adds a little more of cum to cumshots so cuminflation can work better, you will find both downloading from the link i send you. the best way to check is try it on game, there's no other way to test that i know. but if it's not working normally a big error will show in your screen, and for mostly mods to show you only have to make hazumi get pregnant a X number of time being 6-9 if i'm not mistaken to unlock all.

if you have any more questions, i will answer when i can, feel free to ask.
Thank you so much you helped me a lot

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
I've downloaded the modded version from the op and there is an option to "ultra loli" that gives error
the guy responsible for the ultraloli version is, i would say, "missing" he was having health problems and hasn't updated his patrion since last year. if you wanna check yourself, his patreon is:

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
the guy responsible for the ultraloli version is, i would say, "missing" he was having health problems and hasn't updated his patrion since last year. if you wanna check yourself, his patreon is:
well judging from his last post there, litterally from today on there it seems he is back ;)

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
that sucks not for the mod but for his health I hope he's doing fine

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
that sucks not for the mod but for his health I hope he's doing fine
totally agreed, really love the guy work he made loli hazumi as well, i would like to support him as well, but i'm short in money, i hope at least by liking his patreon i can be of help at least a bit. and i'm already happy that he is back even if he isn't working on the mod, losing good creators really hurts.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
i'm not is patreon so i couldn't read the full report he said he is back, but left a "i'm still" in the open there, so i'm not sure.
well sure I can't see anymore than that myself either, but "I'm still..." could be anything, including things like "I'm still working on ultraloli Hazumi" so yeah :p, but what we can see does seem pretty positive to me

Reactions: Darkness-Crimson

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
well sure I can't see anymore than that myself either, but "I'm still..." could be anything, including things like "I'm still working on ultraloli Hazumi" so yeah :p, but what we can see does seem pretty positive to me
fair point, as long he is well, and haven't abandoned the project, it is really a positive, i let myself be too much pessimist sometimes. :LOL:

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes