Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
Sorry, but i don't follow. If you see my attached .mp4, i pasted the mods into the PC version, not the APK. I only care about moddings in PC version. And the game runs OK before i put mods in there (also can be seen in .mp4). The game files is v1.6.5, taken from this thread 1st page.
sorry, i saw a APK file on your . mp4 recording in time 0.2 (hazumi 1.6.5.apk), thought it might be it, (My game path route is honestly, quite long. Can you explain why this is a problem? Windows 10 if this helps.) yeah long paths can really be a problem, the best test is to install it on your desktop, test it, then move to another folder, in my personal experience i have quite a few games that only worked with the desktop test. is because some files have problems loading if the path is too long. usually happens to me with files that has large names.

can you send a picture of your installed mods folder? (Hazumi and the Pregnation\PPLSS\www\mods) and (Hazumi and the Pregnation\PPLSS\www\mods\JS_MODs_files) so i could check it?

Sonnytag123

Apr 18, 2019
sorry, i saw a APK file on your . mp4 recording in time 0.2 (hazumi 1.6.5.apk), thought it might be it, (My game path route is honestly, quite long. Can you explain why this is a problem? Windows 10 if this helps.) yeah long paths can really be a problem, the best test is to install it on your desktop, test it, then move to another folder, in my personal experience i have quite a few games that only worked with the desktop test. is because some files have problems loading if the path is too long. usually happens to me with files that has large names.

can you send a picture of your installed mods folder? (Hazumi and the Pregnation\PPLSS\www\mods) and (Hazumi and the Pregnation\PPLSS\www\mods\JS_MODs_files) so i could check it?
Fucking hell, problems solved, .
Thanks Darkness-Crimson and Gakuto-dono.

TLDR: on Wins, absolute path must be below 240 characters, else something will go wrong and path may not be parsed correctly.

Reactions: Darkness-Crimson

Sonnytag123

Apr 18, 2019
Hey guys, i had an idea. I would like to make something like a very small documentation page, kinda like a small wiki and references. The site will be mainly for beginner modders, like an API doc for a library. It will tries to solve these problems:
- documents steps, procedures and stuffs when modding in plain English
- has a FAQ page when starting modding, applying mods and stuffs
- has a collection of frequent errors, and maybe ways to look into/fix it
I will made it like a Github pages for ez access and anyone can made PRs to make it better. I want to see if anyone is interested in my idea.

Reactions: blehbluhbleh

Xeapher

Jan 7, 2019
Do anyone have this file "hadumiUL.png" and can share it here ?,
when I tried to change her to Ultra Loli there's this missing file in folder "img/characters/"

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
Do anyone have this file "hadumiUL.png" and can share it here ?,
when I tried to change her to Ultra Loli there's this missing file in folder "img/characters/"
the man responsable to create the ultra loli models has had some problems and it has not yet been implemented in the game, nobody has acess to it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Xeapher

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
The order (oldest to newest) that I extracted the NamelessDev mods in:

1. Birth Delayer
2. Extra Overdue Dialogs
3. Slum Madam+Overdue Lover
4. Lactation Consultant Nurse
5. Ahegao
6. New Clothes
7. AiO+Quintuplets+Gyaru+sprite
8. baby kick
9. CumFlation
10. Contraction Preventer
11. Mad Doctor + Ultra Ovulation Inducer

Every mod extracted to the "www" folder. I pressed "Yes to All" when asked "Would you like to replace the existing file".

I have NOT tested the game with this configuration (I forgot the original installation order so I restarted with a fresh copy of the game). If I got anything wrong please don't be mad I will be happy to make corrections.

Here is the modded game.
Does anyone have the Teen and Loli mod by dewwey? Can they upload it here?
(And does anyone know if they are even compatible for the newest version of Hazumi?)

Nevermind. I found it in the options.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vyacheslav Grinko

Sigglypuff

May 30, 2018
Im constantly getting an error during sex. v[374].push is not function error. Anyone know how to fix it? I'm using all the mods made by NamelessDev

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
Im constantly getting an error during sex. v[374].push is not function error. Anyone know how to fix it? I'm using all the mods made by NamelessDev
for some reason i got the same problem, in the beginning of new games the more recently, the more frequent, i couldn't find a fix, but a bypass rather, usually keep trying, changing the partner or complete skip the sex scenes allow you to bypass it and the erro should dissapear for a time, after some gameplay time it stops happening to me at all.

marthal

May 12, 2017
someone have a full moded game ? when I try to mod the game, all the time i have error or weird bug in the game

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
someone have a full moded game ? when I try to mod the game, all the time i have error or weird bug in the game
most of the mods are paid, so a fully modded version is a bit hard to come by, there's one on the main page but is a little outdated.

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes