Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
btw is there someone read discussion in pregchan looks like they had pretty crazy idea of making bestiality mod.
yeah, i give it a check every day or so, about that bestiality never came anything of it besides the images you probably already saw. at least nothing that i saw.

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
yeah, i give it a check every day or so, about that bestiality never came anything of it besides the images you probably already saw. at least nothing that i saw.
Well pregchan guys cooking something about it,and when they start talking about it sooner or later they will do it

May 20, 2019
Does anyone have a backup of the list of mods that was on pastebin or at least know what happened to it? Apparently it's been privated.

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
Anyone can help me?? i have push is not an option v[374] or something,when i use madam slum mod

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
Anyone can help me?? i have push is not an option v[374] or something,when i use madam slum mod
it's a old error, it used to happen for me when i use slum madam on the first day of pregnancy, wait for the second and try again. hope it works for you.

Eueueusu

Mar 25, 2020
ik most of you are tired of hearing this but i just cant get the mods to work ahegeo and cuminflation in perticuliar the game dosent crash or anything it just dosent show the cum dosent go above 50ml and since i also got the quintuplets mod so if its twins or anything the egg dosent implement any help would be apreciated

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
ik most of you are tired of hearing this but i just cant get the mods to work ahegeo and cuminflation in perticuliar the game dosent crash or anything it just dosent show the cum dosent go above 50ml and since i also got the quintuplets mod so if its twins or anything the egg dosent implement any help would be apreciated
what do you mean doesn't go above 50ml, do you have the mod realisticjaculations or maddoctor? not every egg implement, there's a mod in ob/gyn that increases implement chance, and a drug in the slums that makes implementation 100%.

whoooooosh

Dec 14, 2019
is the mod list broken? i cant find some of the mods i liked. and the last time i found it was on that mod list. does anyone have them backed up?
thank you in advance

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
is the mod list broken? i cant find some of the mods i liked. and the last time i found it was on that mod list. does anyone have them backed up?
thank you in advance
Seems someone gets uploader ass,and he/she privated it

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
thank you in advance

i don't own any of this only found in pregchan and linked it here.

ominios

Oct 15, 2019
How do keep the pregnancy overdue, and how do I increase the amount of cum clients are shooting out? they're shooting out pitiful numbers even with the Ultra-ovulation+realistic ejaculation, In fact, how do I use any of the mods?

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes