libraturquoise1410

Aug 18, 2020
hello everybody I found something interesting in Hazumi and the Pregnation I accidentally broke the game in Hazumi apartment suddenly I could run through everything and when I run past the bed I found something interesting I saw a lot of models back there and I did not recognize them from the game and when you're trying to talk to them you get Japanese text isn't that very interesting for breaking the game like I did you just have to run very fast and being pregnant by the way I had the baby kick mod installed when I broke the game I do not know if it was necessary or not I think that was everything I can't remember if that was everything I did so take it with a grain of salt at least you'll find something very interesting and I hope that can help anybody the brakes the game like I did just remember to save your game before you attempt this
I think it's an intentional debug mode. It can be easily activated by holding control or whatever button that quicken the game and not just dashing(shift) then go back and forth between bedroom and any other place. It can still be activated when you go to any other place (Furniture Store has an npc that can help you cheat money) but deactivated when you re-enter the bedroom.

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
I only got one problems with that website I can't buy from it :( because PayPal Hudson new law so apparently I cannot buy from this website
he has this site as well, and if even so you can't buy with it, use rakuten market is everything in japanese, but with google translate shouldn't be too hard, i use this method myself. besides this i'm out of ideas : /

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
Edit. What is correct order of installing mods??
depends which version of the mods you're using, but there's a full modded version among the pages somewhere, that everything is already modded and working fine. i also made a post on how to install the mods before version 2.0, let me see if i can find. hope it helps you, but if you're speaking about 2.0 version, i may need to make a new one XD

https://f95zone.to/threads/hazumi-and-pregnation-v1-6-5-mihiraghi.33392/page-66#post-4395300

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
depends which version of the mods you're using, but there's a full modded version among the pages somewhere, that everything is already modded and working fine. i also made a post on how to install the mods before version 2.0, let me see if i can find. hope it helps you, but if you're speaking about 2.0 version, i may need to make a new one XD

https://f95zone.to/threads/hazumi-and-pregnation-v1-6-5-mihiraghi.33392/page-66#post-4395300
Edit obviously i am fuckin blindXD.I using latest ver of game (1.65??)and mods

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
Oh i have lil problem during cum,amount of sperm is multiplicated by 100 what cause it??

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
Oh i have lil problem during cum,amount of sperm is multiplicated by 100 what cause it??
"then the last one i delet "MOD_realisticEjaculations" from HnP_mods since the newer mod from nameless dev Mad_Doctor_+_Ultra_Ovulation_Inducer already has it and it makes the cum amount absurd since they stack together (if you prefer you can keep this one, hazumi belly will swell with 2 cumshots from cuminflation or if you don't have the Mad_Doctor mod you must have it) i also delet MOD_realisticBathing and MOD_implantationXtended you don't need to do the same, i just find them useless so i delet it, HnP mods are now useless for me at least with Mad_Doctor mod, but if you don't have said mod mod you must have realistic ejaculation since is this mods who allows hazumi belly to swell during sex." here is the reason? honest question, is it too hard to undestand? english isn't my first language so i do a lot of edits to try make it easy to read. hope you don't feel offended isn't my intention.

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
Btw i remembered there was uncensor patch for this game,any link to it??
huuuuuuuum there's one, but i find a bit hard to use it. it only works for me if i use nami skin, from nami mod, maybe if you replace the image in the folders it works for you.

any of this is mine, i got it from:

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
"then the last one i delet "MOD_realisticEjaculations" from HnP_mods since the newer mod from nameless dev Mad_Doctor_+_Ultra_Ovulation_Inducer already has it and it makes the cum amount absurd since they stack together (if you prefer you can keep this one, hazumi belly will swell with 2 cumshots from cuminflation or if you don't have the Mad_Doctor mod you must have it) i also delet MOD_realisticBathing and MOD_implantationXtended you don't need to do the same, i just find them useless so i delet it, HnP mods are now useless for me at least with Mad_Doctor mod, but if you don't have said mod mod you must have realistic ejaculation since is this mods who allows hazumi belly to swell during sex." here is the reason? honest question, is it too hard to undestand? english isn't my first language so i do a lot of edits to try make it easy to read. hope you don't feel offended isn't my intention.
I am not offended,don't worry.I remark about self beeing blind when i asked question that was already answered in post earlier.That i why make edit and said i am fuckin blind.U know my brain tends to ignore some things.I guess habit from school when i learned i was focused on thing i really needed.
And back to topic i didnt know about so i get rid of HnP mods.

Btw anyone got translated Morning Sickness official plugin??

Last edited:

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
I am not offended,don't worry.I remark about self beeing blind when i asked question that was already answered in post earlier.That i why make edit and said i am fuckin blind.U know my brain tends to ignore some things.I guess habit from school when i learned i was focused on thing i really needed.
And back to topic i didnt know about so i get rid of HnP mods.

Btw anyone got translated Morning Sickness official plugin??
"so i get rid of HnP mods" is it a question? if so, if your mods version are not 2.0 and you already got mad doctor mod, the answer is YES, specially "realisticEjaculations" mod.

the second question not sure, never tested, will give a look.

Healtyguy

Nov 3, 2019
not sure its bug or eror when copy the mods i just copy folder www from v.1.2 in the main page ( full-moded) and its work first but after the 3 day suddenly the normal clothes change into idk what to call it underware or swimsuit, is there anyway to chage it back.

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
not sure its bug or eror when copy the mods i just copy folder www from v.1.2 in the main page ( full-moded) and its work first but after the 3 day suddenly the normal clothes change into idk what to call it underware or swimsuit, is there anyway to chage it back.
you can buy a wardrobe in the furnishing shop, if you interact with it you can change clothes. not sure if ti's a bug never happened with me

Reactions: Healtyguy

Healtyguy

Nov 3, 2019
btw is there someone read discussion in pregchan looks like they had pretty crazy idea of making bestiality mod.

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes