Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
For everyone that downloads the new All In One mod, remember to set hazumi back to normal before and after modding the game or your saves won't be compatible anymore.

"*after you install the mod you must set again the form of hazumi.(this is because the mod now use a id for the sprites of hazumi and if you don't do that fist the game set the id of the sprite as null and give you this error: "type error filename.match is not a function" DON'T FORGET SAVE YOUR SAVEDATA AFTER DO THAT " - namelessDev

Last edited:

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
sigh what all in one mod -.- what is in it =.=
This Merge Mod include: -All in one merge mod -Quintuplets and quadruplets baby mod -Gyaru mod -nwishmaster's realistic ejaculation and realistic bathing mod -topicalSnow's condom Failure Mod -and the new Sprite_update* for hazumi forms

the followings mods also got a update cuminflation, new clothes and mad doctor all to "V2"

i download it only a few moments ago, so... i think there's no new changes, just otimization and bug fix his page says : " v2.0 code improve" and there's a new paid mod with pircings and tattoos.

wow the game is really smooth now, the cum amount per shot was increased to 2000 to 5000 from my first test which is really good and a lot minor bugs i was used to already, i'm missing now lol XD, i will keep testing and editing changes here.

After hazumi first fertilization push errors everywhere, let's try find where it comes from. i removed the Exhibitionist mirror and tried again and it worked this time will see if i get more push errors.

Last edited:
Nov 28, 2019
Someone have a guide to adding mods to APK? I know this has been asked before but I still find it a bit confusing... I downloaded the APK file, extracted it using an apk extractor into a folder under storage, and then pasted the mods (.js files) there, but I don't know if it's working at all? FYI I pasted the condom break one and the one called bodyweight

PokeFurry1996

Aug 15, 2020
Someone have a guide to adding mods to APK? I know this has been asked before but I still find it a bit confusing... I downloaded the APK file, extracted it using an apk extractor into a folder under storage, and then pasted the mods (.js files) there, but I don't know if it's working at all? FYI I pasted the condom break one and the one called bodyweight
My best advice is the condom one does not work with 1.4.4 and body weight mainly modifies text and it might be working without you noticing. (But if you want a visual loli there is a mod for that too)

Nov 28, 2019
My best advice is the condom one does not work with 1.4.4 and body weight mainly modifies text and it might be working without you noticing. (But if you want a visual loli there is a mod for that too)
Any mods that I could install that verifies my mods are working? The bodyweight one was supposed to be the AllinOne one but idk why only the bodyweight one was installed... If it isn't too much of a bother could you link some mods you recommend?

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
Any mods that I could install that verifies my mods are working? The bodyweight one was supposed to be the AllinOne one but idk why only the bodyweight one was installed... If it isn't too much of a bother could you link some mods you recommend?
i only play it on PC, but so far at least on PC, allinOne doesn't have bodyweight, this mods only changes values when you measure hazumi body in front of a mirror when she has young and loli skin, like loli will go to A cup or B cup and so on, this affects the milk she produces as well, i notice she has less milk less her breast size, at least so far as i have look on it, and mods to recommend is a bit of a hard question since i don't know what you like, i will link nameless dev site so you can have your own look, hopes it's not against rules, some of his mods are paid and are mainly for pc i guess. besides his mods there's a exhibicionist mod, nami mod and futa mod that have had a look on, but i couldn't make futa mod work yet .

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
Actually it is 90K
That said you can edit the amount if you go to ...\Hazumi and the Pregnation\PPLSS\www\mods\Cumflation_Mod\data_H and open in_seieki.json with any text editor. each number in there is the amount in thousands needed for each stage (as always make a backup copy first in case you mess up something)
I have been deceived!!!! LOL XD just a joke, but now i'm sure is 85k, just got 85150 before that and works as well. 941848_Imagem1.png

Last edited:

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
how to repair this problem? anyone can help me please View attachment 907856 View attachment 907856
i'm i remmenber well there's two thing that may promp that erro, one was have extracted the mod new clothes over i think is allforone mod since there's a file inside new clothes that's large than allinone, so larger files always better to keep when replacing, or it may be caused because you didn't delet parameters mod from the mods folder he also caused this to me before i delet it.

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
how to collect a lot of Semen?(about 80k or more), i want to test Cuminflation mod
the easy answer is use a contraceptive, hard answer is don't wash her private parts in bathroom since it swells her over night, have 2 prostituition (look for lively guys they look the best for this) events per day and let the blackmail guy invite you to his home if you're luck the blackmail guy will get you 30K and in 2-3 days it should hit the 85k mark.

kodyle

May 2, 2020
anyone know what happen to the Global_Script because I change the number of how many baby she can have, it doesn't work does anyone have the same problem?

Reactions: sonus111

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
i can't believe i just discovered this now, only i didn't knew you could push the cum out? by going to the toilet? Imagem1.png

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 30 Votes