subsub2010

Jun 12, 2019
Does anyone have the link to Prechan Hazumi mods.
Note that you can see from the threads, you are alpha/beta testing mods from new but enthusiastic modders, so I would use a separate clean copy to play with them to avoid mucking up your usual game folder, but some really exciting ideas being attempted. :) And I see Nameless does provide some guidance when someone needs it. So far I've only tried the Nami mod, it works except for the Change Outfit bug the modder described (so it doesn't break the game, it just switches back to Hazumi if you change her outfit.) Enjoy!

Reactions: Blackrockomega

subsub2010

Jun 12, 2019
I don't suppose someone can drop me their fully modded game without the loli stuff?
On a side note, has whoever made the x-ray for multiples said anything about going past 5?
You don't see any of the loli stuff unless you specifically select "loli" in the system config. Same for "young" (which to me looks like older teenager.) If you just leave the default, you'll never see any loli.

There is a good explanation in pregchan (link below) about why making the belly any bigger in the graphic isn't feasible. But I've used the Slumlord's Wife to knock Hazumi up to 19 babies, and it does show a lot more than 5 fetuses, if not exact number. :)

subsub2010

Jun 12, 2019
Can anyone tell me the order in which to use Fertilzer, Ultra Ovulation Inducer, filling her uterus up with semen and Implantation Aid to get multiple fetuses without using the Slum Lord's wife? And does she need to go to sleep between which steps?

oboete99

Jun 3, 2018
I tried to change Hazumi's clothes with the new clothes mod for some reason it didn't work. it's still the same outfit.

Reactions: S100

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
Can anyone tell me the order in which to use Fertilzer, Ultra Ovulation Inducer, filling her uterus up with semen and Implantation Aid to get multiple fetuses without using the Slum Lord's wife? And does she need to go to sleep between which steps?
if your question is how to get multiple fetuses without using madam mod, when hazumi is pregnant the first 7 week she can get new baby if during prostitution she gets cum inside her, a message saying i new ovum has taken place in her uterus will show, so far is the only other way i know.

Golden_Buddy

Aug 9, 2020
fertilzer, the base ovulation inducer, then ultra version, get filled with cum, sleep then use implantion aid you need the fertilzed stage in order for the implation aid to be effective

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
so i managed to get all the mods working.

- first, install AiO mods, thats the foundation.
- second, the order doesn't matter since they are separate entities but rely on AiO as base

on other hand, i found a exhibitionist mod, the mirror didnt show up for me. the modder from pregchan said it clashed with some other mods because they shared same trigger/switch

on side note, the walk through obstacle bugs is annoying af

Reactions: subsub2010

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
how to collect a lot of Semen?(about 80k or more), i want to test Cuminflation mod
use a contraceptive and collect it all or get ultraovulation inducer mod and realistic ejaculations having both at the same times multiplies the cum amount amd make they cum like 80-100k a single shot.

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
no..... i just wanted it separated . . . .
i have a suggestion, i have done that only with back kick, but it might work for you if you download the all in one and go (Hazumi and the Pregnation\Mods\www\mods\JS_MODs_files) you will find the mods core as to say, if you delete the mod parts you don't want and left only the mod you want it should work for you, since the "all in one" is just all mods extracted together. hope it helps you and works.

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes