Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
no no no not that .... i mean like she walking around like i never changed her Hair to Blond and her skin to tan D: at all D: that sprite doent change
being really honest with you i don't play her with this skin, but as i remenber this mods aren't that well made like the other, one example is that her tan skins can't use her alternative outfit, so if you change her clothes you lose her tan, because the dev of the mod didn't draw her tan in the others skins. the dev of the mod (sorry i forget his name now) is working in ultraloli now, but there's a chance that he will go back to work on her tan and more skins after this (he said in his website, patreon i think, he prefers makes alternative clothes and will go back later).

Tinza1998

Aug 11, 2017
"Mad Doctor + Ultra Ovulation Inducer" MOD. I have question about mad doctor when he show up in slum ? someone can tell me

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
No sorry I meant is there any other mods that exists beside those ones
i only know 3 others devs and they work with nameless dev or are mentioned by him, the guy that made hazumi ages and clothes, Regisseur and TropicanSnow's he mentions them in cuminflation mod i don't follow much about their work, but i hope it helps you. so far there are all teh modders i know of the game, sorry for not being much helpful.

Roy-095

Sep 9, 2018
Hey everyone, I got a question. In regards to the android version, it's pretty clear that no one has been able to mod it due to the game not reading mods. My question is, has anyone ever tried to modify to MOD-reader.json to be compatible with android, or is it simply not possible? I admit I don't know alot about coding, so let me know.

Reactions: EscafloweHeat

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
:KEK: it seems cumflation has a lot of bugs
Yeah, I've been diving into the code, none of it is stellar, but that's par for the course with RPGMV. I *might* spend some time working on fixing it up, and putting in the uncensored images I can find.

Hey everyone, I got a question. In regards to the android version, it's pretty clear that no one has been able to mod it due to the game not reading mods. My question is, has anyone ever tried to modify to MOD-reader.json to be compatible with android, or is it simply not possible? I admit I don't know alot about coding, so let me know.
Well it is just javascript, and what modreader is doing is modifying the HTML document to have more script tags (RPG Maker MV does this as well) but it is doing it in such a way that basically requires NWJS APIs. Can that be changed? Sure. The whole thing can be rewritten in pure javascript, but that's not exactly fun to do.

Frankly RPGMaker MV and MZ should have given people peroper APIs for filesystem access that works across all platforms and case sensitivity settings. If they had no one would use the NWJS APIs, because they are for a specific platform, but it is too late now.

Karenchik

Aug 11, 2018
Hey guys I'm new to this game and I have question about modding. I have some mods and I don't know what to do next. The file says that I need to place them in www\mods but I don't think so.

Mods.jpg

electrify

Dec 20, 2019
apparently i am missing the file hadumiUL.png when i select ultraloli does anyone know how to get it or where to get it

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes