nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
i added so much to my room.... then i bought the kitchen for the first time. and shoot up to 2k XD XD XD now i can really bring in the cash, im almost up to 200k

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
i added so much to my room.... then i bought the kitchen for the first time. and shoot up to 2k XD XD XD now i can really bring in the cash, im almost up to 200k
200k is peanuts, go work in the cafe and just write down the orders (you know like waiters/waitresses do IRL) and you will be getting millions per workshift

Reactions: LYNX21

Motor3Fase

Sep 6, 2017
no, you enter the account where you bought the mods, and in the top right will be your name click it and then in purchases, you can also go on the page of the mod while logged on your account and should appear purchased, you just download it again and extract, but i advise deleting everything and install the mods again, just to be safe.
Ok, thanks fot the info (y)

ipanaa21

Jan 7, 2020
the ones on the main page the list of mods says is old version and the fully-modded seems ok to me is from day 8, i update mine day 4, but he states he hasn't tested it, which one you're using the list or the fully modded?

i gave a look into fully-modded version and i would only erase the extendedbirthC.js mod in the folder Hazumi and the Pregnation\PPLSS\www\mods\JS_MODs_files because nameless dev said it conflicts with ahegao mod
i'm done with that, but this problem still appears after take slum madam fertility booster.

shirosenpaowo

Aug 11, 2017
the mods work better in the latest version of hazumi 1.6.2

1. I download all mods again (or check the ones that got updates, if you browser down on his mods you can see in which version they're and compare with yours).

2. I extract all them in order to older to newer in a diferent folder from the game(i just extract them anywhare besides the game folder), and check the sizes of the mods(when they ask to replace something over other mod, i priorize the larger one for example, New_Clothes has a image that is asked to replace when you extract another mod, i thinks is cuminflation, i let cuminflation replace it since is a larger image, but just happened to me once with said image) the order for me is (AiO+Quintu+Gyaru > New_Clothes > Ahegao > Cumflation > Overdue_dialogs > Birth_Delayer > Contraction_Preventer > Lactation_Consultant_nurse > Baby_Kick > Slum_Madam_+_Overdue > Mad_Doctor_+_Ultra_Ovulation_Inducer > HnP_mods > HnP Condom Failure Mod) after i extract everything we go to the cleaning part.

3. i delet this: go in (Hazumi and the Pregnation\PPLSS\www\mods\JS_MODs_files) and delet (MOD_extendedbirthC.js) since this mod is from AiO+Quintu+Gyaru and conflits with ahegao (font: namelessdev creator of the mods), then i delet in the same folder (Parameters_MOD.JS) same reason, namelessdev said so, then the last one i delet "MOD_realisticEjaculations" from HnP_mods since the newer mod from nameless dev Mad_Doctor_+_Ultra_Ovulation_Inducer already has it and it makes the cum amount absurd since they stack together (if you prefer you can keep this one, hazumi belly will swell with 2 cumshots from cuminflation or if you don't have the Mad_Doctor mod you must have it) i also delet MOD_realisticBathing and MOD_implantationXtended you don't need to do the same, i just find them useless so i delet it, HnP mods are now useless for me at least with Mad_Doctor mod, but if you don't have said mod mod you must have realistic ejaculation since is this mods who allows hazumi belly to swell during sex.

4. (disregard this if you have Mad doctor like said before)
HnP_mods these mod unlike the others will be outside the folder www that the other mods are in, so i go to (\Hazumi and the Pregnation\PPLSS\www\mods) and place them there.

5. this is worth notice Baby_Kick mod for me at least, fucks the mouse play of the game ,since hazumi will stop walking for no reason all the time, if the baby kicks mod are not worth for you, just play without it or if you using the keyboard instead you should have no problem.

6. all the mods should be in the folder WWW, i just copy and past it in (Hazumi and the Pregnation\PPLSS) over WWW and replace when the computer asks.

7. open the steam and play.(if you use steam like me)

i use windows 10, but what do you mean by "config"? if is PC parts: intel core 9400 I5, geforce gtx 1650, and 8 GB RAM, inside the game configuration i just change the xray because one of the scenes glitches if you cum outside of hazumi and then inside in the cowgirl position, and i play without hazumi always standing picture since sometimes when a event trigger with this on hazumi image disappears during the event, i suspect is baby kicks mod fault.

sorry, to make it too long, if you got any other questions, i will asnwer with pleasure. in my game i can't run over walls except home walls with pillows and my scenes don't have any problem besides said ones.
Ty i didnt know which mod was first, and np ur answer its fine to who didnt know how to install that mods,it was i wanted.

Reactions: Darkness-Crimson
Feb 6, 2018
So I played this game I think one year ago, without mods and I was wondering if the main game is even being updated/content being added or all the new stuff I see in screenshots is mods.

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
So I played this game I think one year ago, without mods and I was wondering if the main game is even being updated/content being added or all the new stuff I see in screenshots is mods.
pretty sure is mostly mods the game is "complete" already by the reals devs, the mods are the real thing changing it up to date, so the objetive of the game is the save have hazumi raise money to raise her own child. differents ages mods and scenes probably all mods.

Snowblower

Sep 24, 2020
the mods work better in the latest version of hazumi 1.6.2

1. I download all mods again (or check the ones that got updates, if you browser down on his mods you can see in which version they're and compare with yours).

2. I extract all them in order to older to newer in a diferent folder from the game(i just extract them anywhare besides the game folder), and check the sizes of the mods(when they ask to replace something over other mod, i priorize the larger one for example, New_Clothes has a image that is asked to replace when you extract another mod, i thinks is cuminflation, i let cuminflation replace it since is a larger image, but just happened to me once with said image) the order for me is (AiO+Quintu+Gyaru > New_Clothes > Ahegao > Cumflation > Overdue_dialogs > Birth_Delayer > Contraction_Preventer > Lactation_Consultant_nurse > Baby_Kick > Slum_Madam_+_Overdue > Mad_Doctor_+_Ultra_Ovulation_Inducer > HnP_mods > HnP Condom Failure Mod) after i extract everything we go to the cleaning part.

3. i delet this: go in (Hazumi and the Pregnation\PPLSS\www\mods\JS_MODs_files) and delet (MOD_extendedbirthC.js) since this mod is from AiO+Quintu+Gyaru and conflits with ahegao (font: namelessdev creator of the mods), then i delet in the same folder (Parameters_MOD.JS) same reason, namelessdev said so, then the last one i delet "MOD_realisticEjaculations" from HnP_mods since the newer mod from nameless dev Mad_Doctor_+_Ultra_Ovulation_Inducer already has it and it makes the cum amount absurd since they stack together (if you prefer you can keep this one, hazumi belly will swell with 2 cumshots from cuminflation or if you don't have the Mad_Doctor mod you must have it) i also delet MOD_realisticBathing and MOD_implantationXtended you don't need to do the same, i just find them useless so i delet it, HnP mods are now useless for me at least with Mad_Doctor mod, but if you don't have said mod mod you must have realistic ejaculation since is this mods who allows hazumi belly to swell during sex.

4. (disregard this if you have Mad doctor like said before)
HnP_mods these mod unlike the others will be outside the folder www that the other mods are in, so i go to (\Hazumi and the Pregnation\PPLSS\www\mods) and place them there.

5. this is worth notice Baby_Kick mod for me at least, fucks the mouse play of the game ,since hazumi will stop walking for no reason all the time, if the baby kicks mod are not worth for you, just play without it or if you using the keyboard instead you should have no problem.

6. all the mods should be in the folder WWW, i just copy and past it in (Hazumi and the Pregnation\PPLSS) over WWW and replace when the computer asks.

7. open the steam and play.(if you use steam like me)

i use windows 10, but what do you mean by "config"? if is PC parts: intel core 9400 I5, geforce gtx 1650, and 8 GB RAM, inside the game configuration i just change the xray because one of the scenes glitches if you cum outside of hazumi and then inside in the cowgirl position, and i play without hazumi always standing picture since sometimes when a event trigger with this on hazumi image disappears during the event, i suspect is baby kicks mod fault.

sorry, to make it too long, if you got any other questions, i will asnwer with pleasure. in my game i can't run over walls except home walls with pillows and my scenes don't have any problem besides said ones.
tried this. Finally got mad doctor to work. You have to have 6 pregnancy.

Reactions: Darkness-Crimson

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
i'm done with that, but this problem still appears after take slum madam fertility booster.
i wanna do a test since i saw it, but if you have enough you might test yourself, there's a item that appears in the OB/GYN in my new game+ maybe it is necessary for the mod to work i doesn't exist in my last save. and i get the same problem as you, i will try in my new save. but i'm in her second pregnancy yet and as you can see only 58 milk.

Imagem2.png

ipanaa21

Jan 7, 2020
i wanna do a test since i saw it, but if you have enough you might test yourself, there's a item that appears in the OB/GYN in my new game+ maybe it is necessary for the mod to work i doesn't exist in my last save. and i get the same problem as you, i will try in my new save. but i'm in her second pregnancy yet and as you can see only 58 milk.

View attachment 869962
the problem is solved, the problem is in changing the character in the system, before saving you must make sure to return hazumi to its original form otherwise your save will be null and an error. error save, I think it can't be fixed because I tried to return to its original form, then I save, but when it's loaded it's the same.

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
the problem is solved, the problem is in changing the character in the system, before saving you must make sure to return hazumi to its original form otherwise your save will be null and an error. error save, I think it can't be fixed because I tried to return to its original form, then I save, but when it's loaded it's the same.
i also found out i can do it with loli hazumi if you wait for first week pregnancy(i guess), i was trying while she was fertilized and wasn't working, then i tried in the third week pregnancy and it went normal.

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
That's not what I meant, I wanted to change the amount of ejaculation per orgasm.
But thanks anyway for the answer
sorry, you're right i misinterpreted both of your comments, lol, i'm not sure if helps since i don't change the game data, but the mod realistic ejaculation seems to affect individual cum shots, since if you have both 2 realisticejaculation mods it goes up to 80+ per cum, hope it helps you find it o/

ben75

May 25, 2017
sorry, you're right i misinterpreted both of your comments, lol, i'm not sure if helps since i don't change the game data, but the mod realistic ejaculation seems to affect individual cum shots, since if you have both 2 realisticejaculation mods it goes up to 80+ per cum, hope it helps you find it o/
Yeah, it helps me.
thanks

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
seems like the sprite mod isnt working.... only thing being changed is the overlay pictures and her being in the hotel =/

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 30 Votes