Helmyoga

Aug 12, 2020
I couldnt get pregnant, i get creampie during ovulating day and still nothing happend

1. Im playing in Joiplay android emulator
2. Im using fertilization n mrning sickness mod

Can anyone help? Thank you :)

baltic1284

Apr 27, 2019
I am having a issue the mad doctor plus ultra ovulation person isn't showing up in the slum is there a mod i am missing or something

shirosenpaowo

Aug 11, 2017
i play the game with all the mods in NamelessDev page, about cuminflation mod he has recomended 2 other mods to work with cuminflation, maybe these mods have a part in your problem, the mods are realistc cum and condom break, hope you get the meaning, english isn't my first language.

TropicanSnow's Condom Failure mod include Regisseur Extra Ejaculation mod(if you already has the regisseur mod you must delete it for avoid incompatibilities) Mega
nwishmaster's Realistic ejaculations: to install just copy ONLY the Mod_realisticEjaculation.js file into the mods in the next route \Hazumi and the Pregnation\PPLSS\www\mods

i just copy and paste his page, hope it helps you out.

the condom failure mod doesn't work with loli last time i checked you can remove the condom break from mobs if you want, since the amount of cum should increase anyways even without said mod.

edit: after playing the game with the the new mod the Mad Doctor + Ultra Ovulation Inducer , i noticed that the mod comes with extra ejaculation, with you put both together(extra ejaculation and ovulation inducer) the amounts of semen will be around 80000+ if you wanna this to stop, go into mods and delete Regisseur Extra Ejaculation mod, leaving only ultra ovulation mod.
Can u share ur mods folder?

Reactions: dezbelek
Jul 19, 2018
i play the game with all the mods in NamelessDev page, about cuminflation mod he has recomended 2 other mods to work with cuminflation, maybe these mods have a part in your problem, the mods are realistc cum and condom break, hope you get the meaning, english isn't my first language.

TropicanSnow's Condom Failure mod include Regisseur Extra Ejaculation mod(if you already has the regisseur mod you must delete it for avoid incompatibilities) Mega
nwishmaster's Realistic ejaculations: to install just copy ONLY the Mod_realisticEjaculation.js file into the mods in the next route \Hazumi and the Pregnation\PPLSS\www\mods

i just copy and paste his page, hope it helps you out.

the condom failure mod doesn't work with loli last time i checked you can remove the condom break from mobs if you want, since the amount of cum should increase anyways even without said mod.

edit: after playing the game with the the new mod the Mad Doctor + Ultra Ovulation Inducer , i noticed that the mod comes with extra ejaculation, with you put both together(extra ejaculation and ovulation inducer) the amounts of semen will be around 80000+ if you wanna this to stop, go into mods and delete Regisseur Extra Ejaculation mod, leaving only ultra ovulation mod.
If I have the realistic ejaculation mod installed I get the 80k+ ejaculations. If I delete it, I am stuck in the tiny amount. I cannot find where it has extra ejaculations as I did not manually install it. Is there a line of code in the mad doctor mod I need to change?

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
i installed mad doctor + ultra ovulation inducer mod by nameless dev, but didnt find the doctor in the slum. did the doctor need a requirement to show up?
he appeared for me only after hazumi gave birth in the game(i was in the 5 pregnacy or so), and i think you need to get her to give birth at least once for him to appear. i know for sure that the slut madam only appear after 3, i quote from namelessdev himself "*Slum Madan appear in the slum after the 3rd childbirth, because she was traveling around the world."

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
Can u share ur mods folder?
you mean the image or the entire folder itself? some mods of nameless dev are free, but some are paid, i don't know if you will believe me, but i would really like to support this guys mods, and sharing them online should be harmful to his work, if you have any problem with the mods i can help you out. don't wanna play the knight in shining armor, but would really hurt my consciousness. sorry about that.

Last edited:
Reactions: boobmanlord

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
If I have the realistic ejaculation mod installed I get the 80k+ ejaculations. If I delete it, I am stuck in the tiny amount. I cannot find where it has extra ejaculations as I did not manually install it. Is there a line of code in the mad doctor mod I need to change?
i really know shit about codes but if you go in (Hazumi and the Pregnation>PPLSS>www>mods>JS_MODs_files) you will se a file named (MOD_UltraOvulation+realisticejaculation) so that's the second realistic ejaculations that doubles the amount at least for me, it comes with the ultraovulation all in one, i play the last version of the game, and if you bought namelessdev mods i recommend you go on his website and download it again sometimes a new mod of him conflicts with a old one, and then he update his old mod in his website, so everytime i install a new one a check if he wasn't update another one to avoid conflicts, hope this helps you.

Last edited:

shirosenpaowo

Aug 11, 2017
you mean the image or the entire folder itself? some mods of nameless dev are free, but some are paid, i don't know if you will believe me, but i would really like to support this guys mods, and sharing them online should be harmful to his work, if you have any problem with the mods i can help you out. don't wanna play the knight in shining armor, but would really hurt my consciousness. sorry about that.
Share config and how u installed all mods, i have too much bugs like i can go through walls and when i have sex scenes

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Share config and how u installed all mods, i have too much bugs like i can go through walls and when i have sex scenes
well if you place pillows on walls in your home you will be able to walk on them and eventually through the walls if you place enough right, so if that is the way you walk through walls its part of the base game, not an error with mods

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
the mods work better in the latest version of hazumi 1.6.2

1. I download all mods again (or check the ones that got updates, if you browser down on his mods you can see in which version they're and compare with yours).

2. I extract all them in order to older to newer in a diferent folder from the game(i just extract them anywhare besides the game folder), and check the sizes of the mods(when they ask to replace something over other mod, i priorize the larger one for example, New_Clothes has a image that is asked to replace when you extract another mod, i thinks is cuminflation, i let cuminflation replace it since is a larger image, but just happened to me once with said image) the order for me is (AiO+Quintu+Gyaru > New_Clothes > Ahegao > Cumflation > Overdue_dialogs > Birth_Delayer > Contraction_Preventer > Lactation_Consultant_nurse > Baby_Kick > Slum_Madam_+_Overdue > Mad_Doctor_+_Ultra_Ovulation_Inducer > HnP_mods > HnP Condom Failure Mod) after i extract everything we go to the cleaning part.

3. i delet this: go in (Hazumi and the Pregnation\PPLSS\www\mods\JS_MODs_files) and delet (MOD_extendedbirthC.js) since this mod is from AiO+Quintu+Gyaru and conflits with ahegao (font: namelessdev creator of the mods), then i delet in the same folder (Parameters_MOD.JS) same reason, namelessdev said so, then the last one i delet "MOD_realisticEjaculations" from HnP_mods since the newer mod from nameless dev Mad_Doctor_+_Ultra_Ovulation_Inducer already has it and it makes the cum amount absurd since they stack together (if you prefer you can keep this one, hazumi belly will swell with 2 cumshots from cuminflation or if you don't have the Mad_Doctor mod you must have it) i also delet MOD_realisticBathing and MOD_implantationXtended you don't need to do the same, i just find them useless so i delet it, HnP mods are now useless for me at least with Mad_Doctor mod, but if you don't have said mod mod you must have realistic ejaculation since is this mods who allows hazumi belly to swell during sex.

4. (disregard this if you have Mad doctor like said before)
HnP_mods these mod unlike the others will be outside the folder www that the other mods are in, so i go to (\Hazumi and the Pregnation\PPLSS\www\mods) and place them there.

5. this is worth notice Baby_Kick mod for me at least, fucks the mouse play of the game ,since hazumi will stop walking for no reason all the time, if the baby kicks mod are not worth for you, just play without it or if you using the keyboard instead you should have no problem.

6. all the mods should be in the folder WWW, i just copy and past it in (Hazumi and the Pregnation\PPLSS) over WWW and replace when the computer asks.

7. open the steam and play.(if you use steam like me)

i use windows 10, but what do you mean by "config"? if is PC parts: intel core 9400 I5, geforce gtx 1650, and 8 GB RAM, inside the game configuration i just change the xray because one of the scenes glitches if you cum outside of hazumi and then inside in the cowgirl position, and i play without hazumi always standing picture since sometimes when a event trigger with this on hazumi image disappears during the event, i suspect is baby kicks mod fault.

sorry, to make it too long, if you got any other questions, i will asnwer with pleasure. in my game i can't run over walls except home walls with pillows and my scenes don't have any problem besides said ones.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 30 Votes