ipanaa21

Jan 7, 2020
the mods work better in the latest version of hazumi 1.6.2

1. I download all mods again (or check the ones that got updates, if you browser down on his mods you can see in which version they're and compare with yours).

2. I extract all them in order to older to newer in a diferent folder from the game(i just extract them anywhare besides the game folder), and check the sizes of the mods(when they ask to replace something over other mod, i priorize the larger one for example, New_Clothes has a image that is asked to replace when you extract another mod, i thinks is cuminflation, i let cuminflation replace it since is a larger image, but just happened to me once with said image) the order for me is (AiO+Quintu+Gyaru > New_Clothes > Ahegao > Cumflation > Overdue_dialogs > Birth_Delayer > Contraction_Preventer > Lactation_Consultant_nurse > Baby_Kick > Slum_Madam_+_Overdue > Mad_Doctor_+_Ultra_Ovulation_Inducer > HnP_mods > HnP Condom Failure Mod) after i extract everything we go to the cleaning part.

3. i delet this: go in (Hazumi and the Pregnation\PPLSS\www\mods\JS_MODs_files) and delet (MOD_extendedbirthC.js) since this mod is from AiO+Quintu+Gyaru and conflits with ahegao (font: namelessdev creator of the mods), then i delet in the same folder (Parameters_MOD.JS) same reason, namelessdev said so, then the last one i delet "MOD_realisticEjaculations" from HnP_mods since the newer mod from nameless dev Mad_Doctor_+_Ultra_Ovulation_Inducer already has it and it makes the cum amount absurd since they stack together (if you prefer you can keep this one, hazumi belly will swell with 2 cumshots from cuminflation or if you don't have the Mad_Doctor mod you must have it) i also delet MOD_realisticBathing and MOD_implantationXtended you don't need to do the same, i just find them useless so i delet it, HnP mods are now useless for me at least with Mad_Doctor mod, but if you don't have said mod mod you must have realistic ejaculation since is this mods who allows hazumi belly to swell during sex.

4. (disregard this if you have Mad doctor like said before)
HnP_mods these mod unlike the others will be outside the folder www that the other mods are in, so i go to (\Hazumi and the Pregnation\PPLSS\www\mods) and place them there.

5. this is worth notice Baby_Kick mod for me at least, fucks the mouse play of the game ,since hazumi will stop walking for no reason all the time, if the baby kicks mod are not worth for you, just play without it or if you using the keyboard instead you should have no problem.

6. all the mods should be in the folder WWW, i just copy and past it in (Hazumi and the Pregnation\PPLSS) over WWW and replace when the computer asks.

7. open the steam and play.(if you use steam like me)

i use windows 10, but what do you mean by "config"? if is PC parts: intel core 9400 I5, geforce gtx 1650, and 8 GB RAM, inside the game configuration i just change the xray because one of the scenes glitches if you cum outside of hazumi and then inside in the cowgirl position, and i play without hazumi always standing picture since sometimes when a event trigger with this on hazumi image disappears during the event, i suspect is baby kicks mod fault.

sorry, to make it too long, if you got any other questions, i will asnwer with pleasure. in my game i can't run over walls except home walls with pillows and my scenes don't have any problem besides said ones.
check madam slum and get cervix messasge,
if successful without error (successfully getting new ovum) can you share the WWW folder without img? because in my game when I finish getting a new ovum it will freeze and come out "--- Push not function" and the game crashes, it's the same as during a sex scene with a pregnant belly in the first / second trimester the pictures that come out with ultra / overdue become one overwriting each other. and some texts become Japanese (menstruation / complains of morning sickness / because of a large stomach, the ap is reduced) standing cg hazumi also didn't come out when interacting with the NPCs.

whereas at first it was without problems, problems began to appear when the charm reached 6000 and above.

shirosenpaowo

Aug 11, 2017
well if you place pillows on walls in your home you will be able to walk on them and eventually through the walls if you place enough right, so if that is the way you walk through walls its part of the base game, not an error with mods
nop only library and first furnitures

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
check madam slum and get cervix messasge,
if successful without error (successfully getting new ovum) can you share the WWW folder without img? because in my game when I finish getting a new ovum it will freeze and come out "--- Push not function" and the game crashes, it's the same as during a sex scene with a pregnant belly in the first / second trimester the pictures that come out with ultra / overdue become one overwriting each other. and some texts become Japanese (menstruation / complains of morning sickness / because of a large stomach, the ap is reduced) standing cg hazumi also didn't come out when interacting with the NPCs.

whereas at first it was without problems, problems began to appear when the charm reached 6000 and above.
which mods do you got? i can try share the mods folder, but i want to know which mods do you got, so i can share the mods you have to see if works better.

i haven't used the madam yet, but i got 9000 charm and the sex scenes besides some minor errors on loli version, i got no problem at all. one of your problems remind me of a patch from namelessdev, i got that problem a while ago "pregnant belly in the first / second trimester the pictures that come out with ultra / overdue", which version of the mod cuminflation do you have? is in version 1.7 now. the standing GC for me also disappear sometimes not always, when i have standing GC show all the time and begin a event, i believe is because baby kicks mod. if i turn of staning CG all the time it fix for me. but sometimes after a baby kick her stading GC all time turn on again on itself, is the most problematic mod for me. but no enough to be a problem.

while i checked the mods to see if i could help you, my antivirus just remove madam mod because of trojan virus, maybe yours did remove something it shouldn't, try whitelist it and re-install the mod.

Last edited:

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
inflation mod still not working LOL how to edit it so it will work lol
what do you mean by "don't work"? her belly will only swell over 80000 - 85000 cum, is really a lot, so realistic ejaculation mod and condom break mod is a must have because one increase the amount of sperm (TropicanSnow's Condom Failure mod include Regisseur Extra Ejaculation mod) and the other allows the cum to enter hazumi uterus during sex not only outside like normal, so both mods are really necessary if you doesn't have the mad doctor.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
what do you mean by "don't work"? her belly will only swell over 80000 - 85000 cum, is really a lot
Actually it is 90K
That said you can edit the amount if you go to ...\Hazumi and the Pregnation\PPLSS\www\mods\Cumflation_Mod\data_H and open in_seieki.json with any text editor. each number in there is the amount in thousands needed for each stage (as always make a backup copy first in case you mess up something)

Reactions: Darkness-Crimson

baltic1284

Apr 27, 2019
Only mod i am having a problem with is the Mad doctor+Ultra olulation mod person dopesnt show up in the slum gave up on Cumflation some kind of conflict happening preventing pregnancy.

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
After finally getting the mods in order, this happened... WOW Amazing...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
this is actually intentional at least since nameless dev made the mod the first weaks when teh bady haven't developed a placenta yet, the cum still inflates hazumi, but after that the baby takes place and her bally can't hold semen anymore, so in resume the cum replaces the phase where the babys are little embrios. i never though of it as a problem or you doesn't meant that?

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
Only mod i am having a problem with is the Mad doctor+Ultra olulation mod person dopesnt show up in the slum gave up on Cumflation some kind of conflict happening preventing pregnancy.
the bug about cuminflation i never got, so i will just advise the save try download teh last version of the mod, about the mad doctor i believe he only appers after some requiriments are met just like the slums madam apper only after the 3 birth, i was in the 6 baby, i guess, and the mad doctor just appeared after the baby was born, i think he disappears if hazumi is pregnant after 7 weeks or postpartum. sorry i'm not really sure what makes him appear.

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
I wish there was more cosmetic options like piercings and tattoos
the guy that made hazumi ages mods, also makes alternative cosmetics, he promised after finishing ultraloli, he will be back to make clothes and so, i believe he has a patreon and takes pools about what to do next if you want to support him on it.

Reactions: foofoo3344

ipanaa21

Jan 7, 2020
which mods do you got? i can try share the mods folder, but i want to know which mods do you got, so i can share the mods you have to see if works better.

i haven't used the madam yet, but i got 9000 charm and the sex scenes besides some minor errors on loli version, i got no problem at all. one of your problems remind me of a patch from namelessdev, i got that problem a while ago "pregnant belly in the first / second trimester the pictures that come out with ultra / overdue", which version of the mod cuminflation do you have? is in version 1.7 now. the standing GC for me also disappear sometimes not always, when i have standing GC show all the time and begin a event, i believe is because baby kicks mod. if i turn of staning CG all the time it fix for me. but sometimes after a baby kick her stading GC all time turn on again on itself, is the most problematic mod for me. but no enough to be a problem.

while i checked the mods to see if i could help you, my antivirus just remove madam mod because of trojan virus, maybe yours did remove something it shouldn't, try whitelist it and re-install the mod.
i use full mods from main page ( Nameless dev mod, )

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
its working now sometimes i save game gets bugged LOL also the Slum Lady showed up so that is working BUT the Mad Docter is not showing at all

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
If i buy the paid mods, i have to buy them again if there is an update?
no, you enter the account where you bought the mods, and in the top right will be your name click it and then in purchases, you can also go on the page of the mod while logged on your account and should appear purchased, you just download it again and extract, but i advise deleting everything and install the mods again, just to be safe.

Reactions: Motor3Fase

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
its working now sometimes i save game gets bugged LOL also the Slum Lady showed up so that is working BUT the Mad Docter is not showing at all
have in your hazumi playthrough, she already got multiples or overdue? i really don't know what makes him show, i will try a new game+ to see what makes him show, and try give a more precise answer. while in my new playthrough i notice there's a new item to sell for milk at the ob/gyn it says it divides the womb to allow mutiple pregnancys, wasn't there before i guess, may be your lead.

Last edited:

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
i use full mods from main page ( Nameless dev mod, )
the ones on the main page the list of mods says is old version and the fully-modded seems ok to me is from day 8, i update mine day 4, but he states he hasn't tested it, which one you're using the list or the fully modded?

i gave a look into fully-modded version and i would only erase the extendedbirthC.js mod in the folder Hazumi and the Pregnation\PPLSS\www\mods\JS_MODs_files because nameless dev said it conflicts with ahegao mod

Last edited:

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
:unsure: so did anyone managed to get all the mods to work?
i got no problem in my last save, but he was old so i'm playing again (also to discover how to make mad doctor appear), but so far i only got suck in yanashi events movements some of the made the game freeze and i had to re-launch, but after that it worked fine, just the mad doctor and slums madam to check now. i will try to remenber to edit later lol

Edit: i don't even had to remember, one second after re-open the game i got the "cannot read property 'push' of null", at first nothing worked, but as i always remember that baby kicks is a cursed mod, i went there and deleted it, to my surprise, no erros this time, my advice remove baby kicks is just a minor mod, and gives so much problems, let's wait for a update on it, you can try install again baby kicks after reaching the and of the history and mods end (slums madam and mad doctor) because i didn't give me any erros on my last save that i had both enable when i installed baby kicks. hope it helps you guys.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 30 Votes