Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
This game has become so much fun with all of the mods the creators have provided . Yesterday i downloaded from another site the exhibitionism mod and the awesome Nami mod just a quick question does anyone know any other mod that i might be missing i have all the nameless mods btw

baltic1284

Apr 27, 2019
This game has become so much fun with all of the mods the creators have provided . Yesterday i downloaded from another site the exhibitionism mod and the awesome Nami mod just a quick question does anyone know any other mod that i might be missing i have all the nameless mods btw
What is the site you got the mods you hae from site wise.

apple-applefor

Nov 3, 2020
Всем привет, расскажите новичку, как устанавливать моды и как их устанавливать, и как их включить?

ben75

May 25, 2017
Hallo Leute

wie kann ich hazumi's AP editieren? Ich möchte im Endeffekt mehr als 11 AP haben. Vielleicht 30 oder 40 AP.

hi Guys

how can i edit hazumi's AP? I want to end up with more than 11 AP. Maybe 30 or 40 AP.

shirosenpaowo

Aug 11, 2017
Hallo Leute

wie kann ich hazumi's AP editieren? Ich möchte im Endeffekt mehr als 11 AP haben. Vielleicht 30 oder 40 AP.

hi Guys

how can i edit hazumi's AP? I want to end up with more than 11 AP. Maybe 30 or 40 AP.
MV CHEAT, u cheat it and later u need press L i think it was the key for open that cheat, and later Characters and u can change ur stats or take items or even go some under development maps

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
whats in those mods Oo

Decast13

Jun 2, 2020
im playing with some mods enabled, and for some reason after the cutscene in the beginning where you come back from the cafe, my movement by mouse gets broken for some reason, like I can click roughly every other second and move like 1-2 spaces only.

Maximumpain

Aug 12, 2020
I don't suppose someone can drop me their fully modded game without the loli stuff?
On a side note, has whoever made the x-ray for multiples said anything about going past 5?

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes