Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
I want to try it too but payday hasnt come
seems good so far but has a little issues with the loli version, since there's no piercing images for her the game promps a absurd amount of missing image erros, but besides that so far so good, i decided to give up until he places the loli version, is really annoying after a while, was really looking into find the secret charm accessory, will have to wait for now.

Tetewew

May 20, 2020
seems good so far but has a little issues with the loli version, since there's no piercing images for her the game promps a absurd amount of missing image erros, but besides that so far so good, i decided to give up until he places the loli version is really annoying after a while, was really looking into find the secret charm accessory, will have to wait for now.
BTW Do u need a save file?

Tetewew

May 20, 2020
no, i'm ok, thank you for asking, should be in my 7 playthrough already, was more interested in the "secret" part of that said secret accessory.
Sorry for ask this but can u give me The Tattoo Mod , Want to check the mod itself and see is there any error or bug
also want help solve the Piercing for Loli problem if i can

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
Sorry for ask this but can u give me The Tattoo Mod , Want to check the mod itself and see is there any error or bug
saddly the loli problem is that her piercings were not draw yet. so drawing and placing them is the only fix i can think lol, and my consciousness wouldn't allow me share paid mods, sorry about that, since it can really hurt the creator sometimes, and i really enjoy nameless work. i don't know about you but i don't live in america so is a bit more expensive for me depending on the conversion, maybe this other link to his mods with dollar price be better for your pocket.

Tetewew

May 20, 2020
saddly the loli problem is that her piercings were not draw yet. so drawing and placing them is the only fix i can think lol, and my consciousness wouldn't allow me share paid mods, sorry about that, since it can really hurt the creator sometimes, and i really enjoy nameless work. i don't know about you but i don't live in america so is a bit more expensive for me depending on the conversion, maybe this other link to his mods with dollar price be better for your pocket.

Thanks for the advice
i appreciate it

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
sorry, i really forgot to say that the mods is about 4 tattos and 4 piercings, the tattos are only in the belly and the piercing only in the belly button, they work in prostitution scenes(showing) as well, and nameless just updated a fix for the loli version. sorry i haven't resumed the mod earlier i really forgot about it, a resume may help you see if it is worth buying it. there's a secret accessory as well, but like i said haven't found it yet.

Tagnol

Feb 21, 2020
sorry, i really forgot to say that the mods is about 4 tattos and 4 piercings, the tattos are only in the belly and the piercing only in the belly button, they work in prostitution scenes(showing) as well, and nameless just updated a fix for the loli version. sorry i haven't resumed the mod earlier i really forgot about it, a resume may help you see if it is worth buying it. there's a secret accessory as well, but like i said haven't found it yet.
having just experienced it I really hope further updates get other two slots working for nipples.

Reactions: Darkness-Crimson

PolishPandaBear

Dec 4, 2020
anyone knows the problem when adding cumflationmod, if you go doggystyle position with condom on. There will be an error with: define IsShasei or something

A temporary fix is to open MOD_CumFlation.js and replace all of
JavaScript:
if(isShasei()){
    this._danmen.bitmap = ImageManager.loadPicture('D_CG_cut_gom_shasei')
} else {
    this._danmen.bitmap = ImageManager.loadPicture('D_CG_cut_gom')
}
near the bottom of the file with just
JavaScript:
this._danmen.bitmap = ImageManager.loadPicture('D_CG_cut_gom')
All that means is you won't have the tiny condom bulging effect when ejaculating.

simon jacobsen

Oct 21, 2018

there's this website as well, i use rakuten shop, everything is in japanese, but google translate makes easy enough to understand.

I only got one problems with that website I can't buy from it :( because PayPal Hudson new law so apparently I cannot buy from this website

simon jacobsen

Oct 21, 2018
hello everybody I found something interesting in Hazumi and the Pregnation I accidentally broke the game in Hazumi apartment suddenly I could run through everything and when I run past the bed I found something interesting I saw a lot of models back there and I did not recognize them from the game and when you're trying to talk to them you get Japanese text isn't that very interesting for breaking the game like I did you just have to run very fast and being pregnant by the way I had the baby kick mod installed when I broke the game I do not know if it was necessary or not I think that was everything I can't remember if that was everything I did so take it with a grain of salt at least you'll find something very interesting and I hope that can help anybody the brakes the game like I did just remember to save your game before you attempt this

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
hello everybody I found something interesting in Hazumi and the Pregnation I accidentally broke the game in Hazumi apartment suddenly I could run through everything and when I run past the bed I found something interesting I saw a lot of models back there and I did not recognize them from the game and when you're trying to talk to them you get Japanese text isn't that very interesting for breaking the game like I did you just have to run very fast and being pregnant by the way I had the baby kick mod installed when I broke the game I do not know if it was necessary or not I think that was everything I can't remember if that was everything I did so take it with a grain of salt at least you'll find something very interesting and I hope that can help anybody the brakes the game like I did just remember to save your game before you attempt this
Well known, and nothing to do with speed, you lay out pillows on the walls which will allow you to walk past them

Reactions: Darkness-Crimson
4.20 star(s) 30 Votes