Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
How do keep the pregnancy overdue, and how do I increase the amount of cum clients are shooting out? they're shooting out pitiful numbers even with the Ultra-ovulation+realistic ejaculation, In fact, how do I use any of the mods?
1. how to keep overdue, pregnancy extension mods and potions, just keep drinking with avoid contractions potion and you shold be fine,2. i use the same mods and the clients cum about 2-10 k which is a pretty good number, normal aprodisiac for male and the trait lively helps a lot too. 3 what do you mean by how to use mods? could you give more details?

slocal

Sep 23, 2020
in the OP developer notes, it lists "Cross-sectional Uterus/Vagina" and says it can be toggled. I don't seem to have that option. Is it part of a mod?

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
in the OP developer notes, it lists "Cross-sectional Uterus/Vagina" and says it can be toggled. I don't seem to have that option. Is it part of a mod?
You need to buy a certain item first, forgot the exact name though, a while since I played

undo1

Jan 27, 2019
1. how to keep overdue, pregnancy extension mods and potions, just keep drinking with avoid contractions potion and you shold be fine,2. i use the same mods and the clients cum about 2-10 k which is a pretty good number, normal aprodisiac for male and the trait lively helps a lot too. 3 what do you mean by how to use mods? could you give more details?

Witch mods you use for............... i use the same mods and the clients cum about 2-10 k which is a pretty good number, normal aprodisiac for male and the trait lively helps a lot too?

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
Witch mods you use for............... i use the same mods and the clients cum about 2-10 k which is a pretty good number, normal aprodisiac for male and the trait lively helps a lot too?
Imagem1.png
JS_MODs_files
Imagem2.png
i believe "extraejaculation, realisticejaculations and the mod ultraovulation inducer+ realisticejaculation" are the ones that control cum amount.

i believe "extraejaculation, realisticejaculations" comes from AiO new version. link for mod

Last edited:
Reactions: undo1

Sonnytag123

Apr 18, 2019
never got it, what you was doing when that happened? maybe i can help.
This game is so good, so i want to replay it with mods this time.
I created a fresh installed (grabbed from this thread 1st page), then took the AIO mod pckg by Nameless. After copy + paste it to the game folder, that error happened.
Hope you could help me out with this. I lurked on pregchan, but the thread hazumi 5th died already. And Nameless's english is not very good so it's really hard to understand him.
I attached a mp4 if that helps.
Editted: problems solved, attached file deleted.

Last edited:

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
I created a fresh installed (grabbed from this thread 1st page), then took the AIO mod pckg by Nameless. After copy + paste it to the game folder, that error happened.
Hope you could help me out with this. I lurked on pregchan, but the thread hazumi 5th died already. And Nameless's english is not very good so it's really hard to understand him.
if i'm not mistaken you're using APK which is android data, the android version is only Android (v1.4.4), and nameless mods are only for 1.6.2 or above, and even so nameless mods are not compatible with android version, if i'm not mistaken some people made a few updates to android mod version a while ago, but i haven't heard of it in a while. if i'm wrong please correct me.

Gakuto-dono

Mar 26, 2020
test in a clean dlsite game(english and japanese) also try in the steam ver all in the 1.6.5 with the aio mod downloaded from booth and all is working well, i thing your issue is probably the path route is too long or the ver or the game isn't the last one

Reactions: Darkness-Crimson

Sonnytag123

Apr 18, 2019
if i'm not mistaken you're using APK which is android data, the android version is only Android (v1.4.4), and nameless mods are only for 1.6.2 or above, and even so nameless mods are not compatible with android version, if i'm not mistaken some people made a few updates to android mod version a while ago, but i haven't heard of it in a while. if i'm wrong please correct me.
Sorry, but i don't follow. If you see my attached .mp4, i pasted the mods into the PC version, not the APK. I only care about moddings in PC version. And the game runs OK before i put mods in there (also can be seen in .mp4). The game files is v1.6.5, taken from this thread 1st page.

Sonnytag123

Apr 18, 2019
test in a clean dlsite game(english and japanese) also try in the steam ver all in the 1.6.5 with the aio mod downloaded from booth and all is working well, i thing your issue is probably the path route is too long or the ver or the game isn't the last one
Yes, that is a clean install, i can run it before i put mods. Game version is v1.6.5, taken from here.
Mod version is v2.3, taken from Nameless Booth site.
My game path route is honestly, quite long. Can you explain why this is a problem? Windows 10 if this helps.

Last edited:
Jan 15, 2021
Please! The mods do not work for me and what is the game so that it works please I beg you, someone help me is it 1.6.5? and what are the mods that works in this version

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes