4. Lactation Consultant Nurse
5. Ahegao
6. New Clothes
7. AiO+Quintuplets+Gyaru+sprite
8. baby kick
9. CumFlation
10. Contraction Preventer
11. Mad Doctor + Ultra Ovulation Inducer

Every mod extracted to the "www" folder. I pressed "Yes to All" when asked "Would you like to replace the existing file".

I have NOT tested the game with this configuration (I forgot the original installation order so I restarted with a fresh copy of the game). If I got anything wrong please don't be mad I will be happy to make corrections.

Here is the modded game.
Does it work for android

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
Does it work for android
i may be mistaken since has been a while i saw it, but i think namelessdev the gut that made most of the mods stated that they weren't android compatible, some time ago a guy try port them to android, but i haven't see updates in a while.

Jan 15, 2021
every single one out there at the moment, but the belly only start swelling at 85K sperm, so you haver to farm a little.

I tried to make that mod work, but every time I had sex, very little sperm came out, no matter how much I gave it with X-rays, it seemed that it did not fill anything I suppose it must have errors if not, please could you pass me link the compatible mods where you have played without error? (this mod cumflation please)

Ícono de validado por la comunidad

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
I tried to make that mod work, but every time I had sex, very little sperm came out, no matter how much I gave it with X-rays, it seemed that it did not fill anything I suppose it must have errors if not, please could you pass me link the compatible mods where you have played without error? (this mod cumflation please)

View attachment 1005301
i play with all this mods of the image, i have a guess about your possible problem, do you have the mod realisticejaculations? this mods allows the semen go to hazumi uterus midsex, the vanilla game only allows the semen to pass while she sleeps, this mod is a most have for cuminflation to work, since ins't about quantity it my best guest. i will take a screen shot on how this mod works in game and link it here on a edit.

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018

View attachment 1005301
the amount of semen that goes in, is show when the mod is working, 5000, so there's 80k left lol.

HJMX

Dec 29, 2020
Anyone knows who to get her pregnant with more than 2 easily? Without mods, I play Android version, I tried everything, I gave her up to 6 ovulation inducer and 5 fertility ensurer, make the partner to drink aprho, I got a maximum of 5, on this thread a guy got 8

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
Anyone knows who to get her pregnant with more than 2 easily? Without mods, I play Android version, I tried everything, I gave her up to 6 ovulation inducer and 5 fertility ensurer, make the partner to drink aprho, I got a maximum of 5, on this thread a guy got 8
as far as i know the ovulation inducer is the only thing that helps with more children in the vanilla game. so i guess is luck based. hazumi belly can't even go to overdue size without mods if i'm not mistaken.

Reactions: Vyacheslav Grinko

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
After filling the entire game with all the mods i come across it's so easy to make her belly filled with cum and by filled i mean she will look like she has 5 babies inside her just download slum free service for Hazumi to take part in an orgy plus you must have cumflation mod

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
Please, I would appreciate if your share links of said compatible mods that you tried, the ones that worked for you would greatly appreciate it ^^

nameless dev shared it himself on preg-chan so i'm just reposting it here, i use every single mod in the list except for Evil Gold Mods(slums free service and national institute) they are new and i haven't had the chance to try, but all the others are compatible, and i think all are in the end, like Vyacheslav Grinko said he plays with slums free service and it works well. by the way, really fun image lol XD. i haven't tried Sell Kiosk as well is just a mod to make you able to sell your items and buy, i think, didn't sound interesting to me, but maybe had a few updates in the time i wasn't looking on it. futa mod wasn't working with loli hazumi the last time i tested it, but maybe is already fixed.

Last edited:
Reactions: JugadorDeBlizzard

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
Im constantly getting an error during sex. v[374].push is not function error. Anyone know how to fix it? I'm using all the mods made by NamelessDev
recently i begin a new game and got a huge number of push 374 errors, so i think i didn't share a way to fix it that may help so i made this post, if you're get erro push 374 you can also close the game extract the mod again e overwrite and try the scene again last time i had to do 5 overwrites(new clothes, cum inflation, All in One AIO, slums madam and mad doctor) after that i haven't find erro push 374 yet.

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018

nameless dev shared it himself on preg-chan so i'm just reposting it here, i use every single mod in the list except for Evil Gold Mods(slums free service and national institute) they are new and i haven't had the chance to try, but all the others are compatible, and i think all are in the end, like Vyacheslav Grinko said he plays with slums free service and it works well. by the way, really fun image lol XD. i haven't tried Sell Kiosk as well is just a mod to make you able to sell your items and buy, i think, didn't sound interesting to me, but maybe had a few updates in the time i wasn't looking on it. futa mod wasn't working with loli hazumi the last time i tested it, but maybe is already fixed.
I use Mv cheat for max gold bought a couple of ultra aphrodisac for guys to use so their dicks are erected all the time and just cum inside option boom full belly with cum in 2 minutes . Evil Gold mods on National institute were really good especially helping the sick girl.

Reactions: Darkness-Crimson
Jan 15, 2021

As much as I gave him a lot of internal cumshots, not a drop of semen came out, nor did the aphrodisiac work for the boy / nothing ever comes out missionary style and doggy style only little semen comes out in cowgirl mode but his belly doesn't fill everything / I don't know what am I doing wrong or will the inflation mod be wrong? since when I remove said mod all the others work perfectly until normal semen comes out but not to the degree of swelling of course here the proof :'( HELP ME PLEASEEEE

Last edited:

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
As much as I gave him a lot of internal cumshots, not a drop of semen came out, nor did the aphrodisiac work for the boy / nothing ever comes out missionary style and doggy style only little semen comes out in cowgirl mode but his belly doesn't fill everything / I don't know what am I doing wrong or will the inflation mod be wrong? since when I remove said mod all the others work perfectly until normal semen comes out but not to the degree of swelling of course here the proof :'( HELP ME PLEASEEEE
despite the fact you have a cumflation javascrip outside the "js mods files", you're missing a critical piece, the mod realistic ejaculations, i couldn't find it among your mods and is a "must have" mod for cuminflation to work. so to solve your problem i would advise download the mod realisticejaculations( ) and moving the cuminflation javascrip back to the same folder in mine game (Hazumi and the Pregnation\PPLSS\www\mods\JS_MODs_files), and try again. wish you luck.

edit: to clarify the mod realistic ejaculations is responsible to allow cum to enter hazumi womb while on prostitution events, the vanilla game only allows the cum to travel after hazumi sleeps and the amount that travels is really low and more is removed than add each day, so she will never inflate without realistic ejaculations. if you have any more question and concernes, feel free to ask, i hope that i have explained it in a easy way, i'm brazilian so english isn't my first language.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vyacheslav Grinko

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
despite the fact you have a cumflation javascrip outside the "js mods files", you're missing a critical piece, the mod realistic ejaculations, i couldn't find it among your mods and is a "must have" mod for cuminflation to work. so to solve your problem i would advise download the mod realisticejaculations( ) and moving the cuminflation javascrip back to the same folder in mine game (Hazumi and the Pregnation\PPLSS\www\mods\JS_MODs_files), and try again. wish you luck.

edit: to clarify the mod realistic ejaculations is responsible to allow cum to enter hazumi womb while on prostitution events, the vanilla game only allows the cum to travel after hazumi sleeps and the amount that travels is really low and more is removed than add each day, so she will never inflate without realistic ejaculations. if you have any more question and concernes, feel free to ask, i hope that i have explained it in a easy way, i'm brazilian so english isn't my first language.
Yes he is right cumflation mod needs to be inside the folder plus realistic ejaculation mod and extra ejaculation mod for to always have lots of cum during ejaculation actions

Jan 15, 2021

I loved what you told me, apparently I only needed realistic ejaculation thank you very much ^^ 10/10! it worked 100%

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
It's possible install the mods in Android?
i think a guy had explained how to install them on android, but was a while ago and probably aren't compatible anymore, since the android version only goes to version 4.7 i think, and the mods needs 5.2 +.

Last edited:

sosori7001

Dec 20, 2020
i think a guy had explained how to install them on android, but was a while ago and probably aren't compatible anymore, since the android version only goes to version 4.7 i think, and the mods needs 5.2 +.
Can I ask about the mods too? I saw some files named "hornyandworried" and "extraEjaucation". What are these two for?
And how do I check the mods are installed properly? I have Condom Failure, ImplantationXtended, RealisticBating and RealisticEjaculation mod.

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes