FrissOsP

Aug 27, 2020
guy's, i bought own condoms in shop, but when i want to wear them, Game saing "Wear a Free hotel Condoms?" it's ok or i'm doing somesing wrong?

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
guy's, i bought own condoms in shop, but when i want to wear them, Game saing "Wear a Free hotel Condoms?" it's ok or i'm doing somesing wrong?
if you're not using a mod the condoms are indestructive, besides one single client which is special that breaks the condom the time you have sex with him, he is the only one as far as i know that does that, so you can use free condoms no problem, are you sure you bought condoms on the shop? i nowdays mostly but everying without looking, but i'm not sure if you really buy condoms.

Flashegas

Nov 16, 2017
Has anyone come across this error before? Any idea how to fix this?

edit: The only lead I have is that it seems to always occur when a job uses the Cowgirl Position. Looking at my game's files it looks like I have those images though

Last edited:

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018

edit: The only lead I have is that it seems to always occur when a job uses the Cowgirl Position. Looking at my game's files it looks like I have those images though
where did you download the game from and since when it started? and where you game is located? the path is too long?

FrissOsP

Aug 27, 2020
1612455192689.png
yes, i bought them 1612455246868.png
i have them in inventory, but i'm not understanded, how to use them?
1612455340407.png
but i'm always see that. Game, i have my own, i want to use them. plz, who know what i will do with that, answer me

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
yes, i bought them
i have them in inventory, but i'm not understanded, how to use them?

but i'm always see that. Game, i have my own, i want to use them. plz, who know what i will do with that, answer me
if anybody else answers it, is safe to assure is not a big deal at all. i will try to make it show in my new game. but may time a while. but the free condoms are working for you? what do you think it's missing?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FrissOsP

FrissOsP

Aug 27, 2020
what i missed? if you saying "Free condoms is your own, even you bought them" i want see it in text, don't force me to think, i'm idiot.

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
what i missed? if you saying "Free condoms is your own, even you bought them" i want see it in text, don't force me to think, i'm idiot.
i was trying to say more like what is the problem you're facing, what is troubling you, like the condoms aren't working, or they are breaking, something like that, if it is giving problems on your playthrough, if is only the text, i can really be a typo from the game devs, the game itself is japanese after all and he just forgot to put it on text, but besides the text, it is affecting your gameplay? english isn't my first language so is double chance for misunderstandings :LOL:.

being honest the condom could be only a quest item, from a client in prostitution events, there's two types: the ones only show money and the ones that have names, the ones with names sometimes have a follow up, and there's a "named guy" (which i don't remember his name now) that breaks the condom, could be a item from his quest, normally free condoms are enough and don't need to be replaced.

TL DR: this condom in key items could have no actual connection to free condoms and it's just a item from a diferent quest.

sorry if it isn't clear yet, is a little hard to explain for me at least, but, just keep asking, i'm sure we will understand each other eventually. lol

Last edited:

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018

forget my last post, and check this "AiO mod: v1.7 fix "TypeError this.upCUT is not a function" in cowgirl scene if you don't have the cumflation mod installed", is in namelessdev mod website, here's link scroll down a little. i was updating my mods and saw it just now.

link:

Reactions: Flashegas

FrissOsP

Aug 27, 2020
english is not my first languague too. Yes, problem is Broken Condoms, but, i'm want to see the truth when i'm using them. I buyed them, but they are break, and i always see "FREE HOTEL CONDOMS", and i'm not know it's mistake of game, of my actions or it was broken translate. i want to see "free h. c"(shorted) if i'm NOT bought them, and see "Wear your own condoms?" if i'm BOUGHT them. so, problem is in translate, and no problems with my Actions, yes? (only "Yes" or "No"if u can plz. thx Google Translate and teacher of english)

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
english is not my first languague too. Yes, problem is Broken Condoms, but, i'm want to see the truth when i'm using them. I buyed them, but they are break, and i always see "FREE HOTEL CONDOMS", and i'm not know it's mistake of game, of my actions or it was broken translate. i want to see "free h. c"(shorted) if i'm NOT bought them, and see "Wear your own condoms?" if i'm BOUGHT them. so, problem is in translate, and no problems with my Actions, yes? (only "Yes" or "No"if u can plz. thx Google Translate and teacher of english)
Never used Condoms in this game myself, so what I am about to say may be complete BS, but what happens if you say no to using the free condoms? maybe there is an option then after for your own or something?

Tsumirin

Jul 4, 2019
The order (oldest to newest) that I extracted the NamelessDev mods in:

1. Birth Delayer
2. Extra Overdue Dialogs
3. Slum Madam+Overdue Lover
4. Lactation Consultant Nurse
5. Ahegao
6. New Clothes
7. AiO+Quintuplets+Gyaru+sprite
8. baby kick
9. CumFlation
10. Contraction Preventer
11. Mad Doctor + Ultra Ovulation Inducer

Every mod extracted to the "www" folder. I pressed "Yes to All" when asked "Would you like to replace the existing file".

I have NOT tested the game with this configuration (I forgot the original installation order so I restarted with a fresh copy of the game). If I got anything wrong please don't be mad I will be happy to make corrections.

Here is the modded game.
Is there any model android version?

FrissOsP

Aug 27, 2020
Never used Condoms in this game myself, so what I am about to say may be complete BS, but what happens if you say no to using the free condoms? maybe there is an option then after for your own or something?
yes, i did it, pressed in chose "wear free h.c"(shorted) "No" and they not used any condoms, i'm back to Mini-Game

FrissOsP

Aug 27, 2020
next my question is : how to do infinity money, much semen. at all, how to cheat in this game? or how to earn this legaly(money, semen, charm)

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
what's your home language? just to know, i'm brazilian by the way so if is latim derived is still better than english sometimes, now i will give 2 answers: first (yes or no) yes is a problem in translate you always use free condoms.

2 answer: if your condoms are breaking go to (Hazumi and the Pregnation\PPLSS\www\mods) and delet condomfailure, this makes the condoms indestructive.

FrissOsP

Aug 27, 2020
what's your home language? just to know, i'm brazilian by the way so if is latim derived is still better than english sometimes, now i will give 2 answers: first (yes or no) yes is a problem in translate you always use free condoms.

2 answer: if your condoms are breaking go to (Hazumi and the Pregnation\PPLSS\www\mods) and delet condomfailure, this makes the condoms indestructive.
the languages i know are Ukrainian, Russian, a little Polish and Belarusian (G Translate helping with english)

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
next my question is : how to do infinity money, much semen. at all, how to cheat in this game? or how to earn this legaly(money, semen, charm)
about cheats i don't know never used myself, there's some mods that increase ejaculation, but in vanilla is impossible to change, money you win doing( prostitution or cafe work), semen (everything sex related), but it's impossible to increase amount without mods, charm (you can study, can shower and making the clients satisfied, when is a holiday you won't be able to do prostitution you can go to hospital and trade money for charm.)

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 30 Votes