Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
Tried copying it to my desktop, didn't work as well, I just saw your edited post and I don't think the path I have is too long
This PC > data (D:) > Hazumi and the Pregnation > PPLS
you know the zip file? in the page one that you download? for windows? download place it in the desktop and extract and try open it, at least will be not a change of mistake on this. and what's your screen resolution?

thetruetestjunk

Apr 5, 2021
I'll try extracting it directly on my desktop.
My screen resolution is 1366 x 768.
I've heard of Japanese Locale before from other people, though I've never used one because none of the games I played needed one.
And PPLSS is a folder inside Hazumi and the Pregnation, I didn't rename the folder.

Ray998

Mar 17, 2021
So everytime i open the game, it then closes 3-4 seconds later, i have already tried reinstalling and redownloading, my only clue is that in debug.log it says settings version isnt one

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
So everytime i open the game, it then closes 3-4 seconds later, i have already tried reinstalling and redownloading, my only clue is that in debug.log it says settings version isnt one
a lot of new bugs popping up, which version are you trying to play and have you tried another at 1.6.5 bug were rare.

Apr 8, 2021
Perhaps... Am I doing something wrong? I got the mods in the PPLSS/www/mods but I read that there were other things that need to be done, problem is, I can't find what those other things are, here I will get a picture of what I got

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
Perhaps... Am I doing something wrong? I got the mods in the PPLSS/www/mods but I read that there were other things that need to be done, problem is, I can't find what those other things are, here I will get a picture of what I got
depending on the mod you have to copy and paste some images in the game image folder, and other mods need even entire new areas. i play on computer so may not be of much help, but i usually just extract the mods and check their folders, they usually already say thinks like image, mods and etc... and the more complex usually come with a tutorial for installation.

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes