Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
helo guy, i'm back, and i want to know something about update 1.7.1. What added?
Ver 1.7.1

Added some console commands for modding.
See https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/1569/article/250789
for more information.

(ImportAllJSONFromMods() should be run on the title screen, not the map screen.)

There are no changes to the game content.

Ver 1.7.4

- Translated some official mods by @Feunski.
- Added multilingual support for a few scripts.
namen() function, cg display.

However, there is some internal changes, so there is a possibility of a new bug.
If there is a problem, please report to the thread here or to @mihiraghi.

ps: copy and paste from steam

Reactions: FrissOsP

FrissOsP

Aug 27, 2020
Ver 1.7.1

Added some console commands for modding.
See https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/1569/article/250789
for more information.

(ImportAllJSONFromMods() should be run on the title screen, not the map screen.)

Ver 1.7.4

- Translated some official mods by @Feunski.
- Added multilingual support for a few scripts.
namen() function, cg display.

However, there is some internal changes, so there is a possibility of a new bug.
If there is a problem, please report to the thread here or to @mihiraghi.

ps: copy and paste from steam
thx You

Griffan

May 17, 2018
What's wrong with the way I install these mods ?!
"TypeError
filename.match is not a function"
This is what I get when I try to Have Hazumi take a shower, to get her hair loose, to have her work...
I just don't get why the game crashes like that.

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
"TypeError
This is what I get when I try to Have Hazumi take a shower, to get her hair loose, to have her work...
Wow that's a new one, do you have more details? like which mods you got on? and the version of the mod?

FrissOsP

Aug 27, 2020
"TypeError
if you can, record this moment on video. perhaps some part of the mod interferes with the normal execution of the cut-scene

Griffan

May 17, 2018
I wonder if it has something to do with the fact that those mods need to be inserted in a certain order ?
Because apparently, I've been told that that was the main issue.
=> Which is really annoying if you ask me... How am I supposed to know that ?

FYI, The mods I used so far are :
AiO+Quintu+Gyaru+Sprite_MOD
JS_MODs_files
New_Clothes_,MOD

Does that ring a bell to anyone ?
Oh, and by the way, I don't know how to record the moment on video or get a screen shot.

FrissOsP

Aug 27, 2020
I wonder if it has something to do with the fact that those mods need to be inserted in a certain order ?

JS_MODs_files
New_Clothes_,MOD

Oh, and by the way, I don't know how to record the moment on video or get a screen shot.
1-for record your screen you can use "Bandicam", GeForce Expirience(if you have NVidia VideoCard). For Screenshot you can use (on Win10) Win+S, try to download "LightShot" (it's better i think).
2-that 3 mods is over or u have more mods? (do screenshot all mods in folder).
3-when you added a mods, u added an sprites (in folder "img"), maybe you not added 1 or deleted by another sprite into a folder, check it.

Gakuto-dono

Mar 26, 2020
"TypeError
Set the hazumi form in the character menu and save

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018

JS_MODs_files
New_Clothes_,MOD

the reason for the mods to attain a certain order is because when nameless made the mods some of them share identical images with little differences sometimes the right image was swaped with a older one because the mod you used had another image incompatible with updated versions, but this problem has been already solved a long while ago, i can't remember a single mod from nameless that has this problem now, and the 3 mods who used to do that was AIO, new clothes and cuminflation on older versions, for this reason i asked which version your mods were. and the correct order i used was "you must keep the larger files always".

FrissOsP

Aug 27, 2020
the reason for the mods to attain a certain order is because when nameless made the mods some of them share identical images with little differences sometimes the right image was swaped with a older one because the mod you used had another image incompatible with updated versions, but this problem has been already solved a long while ago, i can't remember a single mod from nameless that has this problem now, and the 3 mods who used to do that was AIO, new clothes and cuminflation on older versions, for this reason i asked which version your mods were. and the correct order i used was "you must keep the larger files always".
I Didn't understanded all you asked, but i understood the essence, you are right.

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
I Didn't understanded all you asked, but i understood the essence, you are right.
sometimes my laziness, makes the worse of my english lol, but resuming, it's a problem only for older versions, and when installing the mods always keep the larger files.

Last edited:

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
Nice new avatar)
lol thx, i appreciate the compliment, everyone had a special one and mine was generic, wanted to change since i became active in f95, but i always postponed, finally is here, i'm also planning others but this one will do for now lol XD.

FrissOsP

Aug 27, 2020
lol thx, i appreciate the compliment, everyone had a special one and mine was generic, wanted to change since i became active in f95, but i always postponed, finally is here, i'm also planning others but this one will do for now lol XD.
So, how to add translate for this game?

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
So, how to add translate for this game?
Basically all files in 'Hazumi and the Pregnation\www\data' are the ones you need to translate. Take 'data_H_words.json' as an example:

Code:
{
  "amountCumInside":{
    "1": ["A small amount of semen leaks out of \\n[4]'s penis."],
    "2": ["While \\n[4] doesn't ejaculate much, \nan army of sperm still heads for \\n[1]'s womb.",
          "\\n[4]'s dick pulsates a few times, \nas a below average amount of cum leaks out."],
    "4": ["\\n[1] feels a wave of cum hit against her womb."],
    "5": ["\\n[4]'s lengthy ejaculation continues to \nsend sperm right towards \\n[1]'s womb..."]
  }
}
You can just edit using word to whatever, just don't change the actual coding:

Code:
{
  "amountCumInside":{
    "1": ["Небольшое количество спермы вытекает из \\\\n[4] пениса."],
    "2": ["Хотя \\\\n[4] не эякулирует часто, \nan армия сперматозоидов все еще направляется в матку \\\n[1].",
          "\\\n[4] его член пульсирует несколько раз, \nas вытекает количество спермы ниже среднего."],
    "4": ["\\\n[1] чувствует, как волна спермы ударяется о ее лоно."],
    "5": ["\\\n[4] продолжительная эякуляция продолжает \nsend сперму прямо к матке \\n[1]..."]
  }
}
And now the text should appear in Russian, but it doesn't, probably because there exists another 'amountCumInside' for the Hotel which should be in one of the 'Map.json' files. Good luck friend.

You can use tools like Translator++ to do it automatically for you, although many translators look down on it for one reason or another. Preliminary looks and attempts has made me conclude that this is a pain in the ass to translate if you only use notepad.

• Wow
Reactions: Darkness-Crimson

migurdia

Jun 29, 2021

Basically the only mods I left out are the futa one, the baby-kick addition, and the "sell-back kiosk" which are easy enough to install yourself as they're free. I've tested this version pretty rigorously and everything seems pretty compatible. That said, for like a day I had a bug where I would get a read error whenever I initiated a prostitution session, but that seems to have remedied itself.

The last savefile is the "full save" and pretty much has all the content.

I'll update the clothes mod at the beginning of next month as that's when a pretty big addition is supposedly coming out, but even if I forget, much like the mods I left out of this version, updating that mod is quite simple.

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes