corin2013

Jul 12, 2017
well i do have, but i'm no picky at all, as long is not MTL i'm down for it. the ones i like most, my personal preference, i will try list only the ones i haven't listed in my last post:

one1one games like ideology in friction have good pregnancy, isn't top tier but is good enought for me, the main problem is games usually are really hard and have a lot of rules which makes boring for me, but is a good pregnancy system.

Goblins burrow, is not 100% translated, but most of it is, really like this one.

LonaRPG is really brutal(gore and scat) and hard, but the progression and the pregnancy system(if you temp the files to make it shorter) really pleases me, your babies are second lifes so if you die you reincanate as your "son" and can even change to elven race or monster depending on the baby genes (haven't got the monster yet), if you avoid being captured you should be safe from scat(only saw when captured by goblins) lol XD.

S.H.E.L.T.E.R really good have two routes for most characters and both routes have diferent pregnancy scenes if i'm not mistaken haven't had the time to go the other route yet, but saw some of the variant scenes.

Lisette, Priestess of Spring Pregnancy, pregnancy in this one is strong, but is really grind XD took a while for me to begin the content.

Breeders of the Nephelym this one is famous you might know already about it.

The Last Barbarian egg laying, but man the whole pregnancy is Top quality.

KoboldKare strange really strange,is also about egg, but the inflation and the way pregnancy works the kobolds really lay eggs you can see it popping out XD. made this game really great to me.

snow daze: the music of winter really well know, but not mention it would be a crime!

The Place Where Shizuki Is i used a full save for this one, FUCKING HARD, but has pregnancy scenes (not system) and inflation and a unique drawing.

School of Lust takes a while to get to the pregnancy in the game, but man the game and history is really fun, is a really strange game, but at the same time very good. can recommend.

Iris in Labyrinth of Demons i'm not sure about how i feel with this one, but the pregnancy is really good and has system with x-ray can't leave it without mention.

Shoku games are good enought, and are always releasing a new game.

edit almost forgot!! shit, haven't time to play this one yet. but claires quest!! it just got one pregnnacy system last update, was a amazing game already, haven't had time to test the system yet, but i should mention at least. his other game overgrow genesis has a lot of pregnancy scenes, but no system, but is really good stuff you should try. (i'm i selling weed now? look's like with this typing, sorry english isn't my first language XD)

this are the ones i have personally played at least part of it or all of it, and found it good enought to recommed pregnancy enjoyers, saddly none of them beats skyrim modded yet, but some get really close. like last barbarian and goblins burrow. my list is way bigger but i tried to really recommend, i not mentioned the cursed ones (rule 7) as well, if is your cup of tea. i have some that have great pregnancy, but are very cursed. straight hell pass. my list is really big but i haven't played all of it. I didn't mention the ones i haven't played as well, if you want the full list, i can type it for you. let me know. a lot of strange, but good games lol XD.
I would Like to have that list of yous.

Reactions: vkaz-kaz

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
99% working
I have run into bugs with even the previously working mods. For instance any attempt to utilize the services of the slum madam crashes the game. Granted, I was using the mod compilation linked in the OP, so maybe modding the game manually will solve that issue.

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
lol this game has so many mods i didn't know i only played the original, so mmmm they still work or with the new ver the got broken?

Hitman Kazama

Feb 9, 2018
I have run into bugs with even the previously working mods. For instance any attempt to utilize the services of the slum madam crashes the game. Granted, I was using the mod compilation linked in the OP, so maybe modding the game manually will solve that issue.
I only removed 2, I have used both google and the pack that passed from 1.7, I removed the one from ahegao and another that I do not remember, the only bug I have is the one in the store and it is bearable, just use the keyboard to move and activate things, otherwise I had no errors

Hitman Kazama

Feb 9, 2018
lol this game has so many mods i didn't know i only played the original, so mmmm they still work or with the new ver the got broken?
in my experience only 2 were broken, the one from ahegao and another one that I don't remember which one it is, the one from loli fails a bit 2 textures but the original works fine

indigoxiii

Nov 19, 2017
So I installed the young hazumi mod with gyaru how do I get them to work also what is the nami mod?

Last edited:

Hitman Kazama

Feb 9, 2018
Can someone share a really fully modded game, because when I do it doesn't work.
Pass:abopdfgyhcue475sxz-
e1.11 full modded:
have all mods, only two are deleted, I have changed 3 sounds for a better experience, if you don't like it, you just have to take the originals and overwrite, I have only seen a bug but it is only a bit annoying, the kiosk mod makes it impossible to use the mouse when you visit it for the first time To move, use the keyboard it works at 100%, I also saw that the Loli mod does not seem to load completely, it only loads the first texture, the brunette and the complete brunette does not come out image but if the sprite, I also saw that it does not load Uloli which is a subversion of the same mod, the link are the emoji

Reactions: Topan Masyid

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
e1.11 full modded:
have all mods, only two are deleted, I have changed 3 sounds for a better experience, if you don't like it, you just have to take the originals and overwrite, I have only seen a bug but it is only a bit annoying, the kiosk mod makes it impossible to use the mouse when you visit it for the first time To move, use the keyboard it works at 100%, I also saw that the Loli mod does not seem to load completely, it only loads the first texture, the brunette and the complete brunette does not come out image but if the sprite, I also saw that it does not load Uloli which is a subversion of the same mod, the link are the emoji
The ultra loli has never worked as no image files were created for it.

Which 2 mods are deleted & do you have the uncensor patch applied?

indigoxiii

Nov 19, 2017
e1.11 full modded:
So I get the loli and young mod don't work but I installed the mod that included gyaru and I can't seem to get her to be a gyaru so can you explain to me why it won't work if not does your modded version include gyaru?

Hitman Kazama

Feb 9, 2018
The ultra loli has never worked as no image files were created for it.

Which 2 mods are deleted & do you have the uncensor patch applied?
As I said it is totally modified, except for 2 mods that I do not remember, one of them makes the game never load, it gives an error directly, it is a totally disposable mod, the other is the ahegao, another disposable mod, which made many parts of the game They will break and crash, the uncensored patch is not on, I did not even know what it had, it is version 1.11 that is delivered here - Also notice, the ahegao has a folder in the mods folder, but it does not have the .js, which does not work, I forgot to delete the folder as well

Last edited:

Hitman Kazama

Feb 9, 2018
So I get the loli and young mod don't work but I installed the mod that included gyaru and I can't seem to get her to be a gyaru so can you explain to me why it won't work if not does your modded version include gyaru?
in my case if they work, but for example the loli is partial, as I said the base works but not the dark or full brown mode, in that case only the sprite works, I did not see if the "animations" also since I only use the base what is fair skin

indigoxiii

Nov 19, 2017
in my case if they work, but for example the loli is partial, as I said the base works but not the dark or full brown mode, in that case only the sprite works, I did not see if the "animations" also since I only use the base what is fair skin
So I don't want to upset you but I'm dumb I downloaded your version and started it but Hazumi looks normal how do I change her skin tone I just don't understand how is it in the options or something or do I have to unlock something in game to change to a gyaru?

Hitman Kazama

Feb 9, 2018
So I don't want to upset you but I'm dumb I downloaded your version and started it but Hazumi looks normal how do I change her skin tone I just don't understand how is it in the options or something or do I have to unlock something in game to change to a gyaru?
you have to press the options menu, it can't be done internally, it has to be options like x-ray mode, you just have to click configure-->system->>Change character [for more options]

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 30 Votes