GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Unless I'm missing something, it seems this mod is no longer available at that link. Anyone know where I can find it?
They may have reuploaded the all in one base mod for all their mods following the release of a new mod that relies on it.
seems to be the new link.

Reactions: ATorres69

lekam

Jan 9, 2023
The order (oldest to newest) that I extracted the NamelessDev mods in:

1. Birth Delayer
2. Extra Overdue Dialogs
3. Slum Madam+Overdue Lover
4. Lactation Consultant Nurse
5. Ahegao
6. New Clothes
7. AiO+Quintuplets+Gyaru+sprite
8. baby kick
9. CumFlation
10. Contraction Preventer
11. Mad Doctor + Ultra Ovulation Inducer

Every mod extracted to the "www" folder. I pressed "Yes to All" when asked "Would you like to replace the existing file".

I have NOT tested the game with this configuration (I forgot the original installation order so I restarted with a fresh copy of the game). If I got anything wrong please don't be mad I will be happy to make corrections.

Here is the modded game.
do you still have the mods? looks like the file is gone

RTTrue

Apr 13, 2019
Here's the update to the mod archive and the modded game I promised, sorry for the delays.

I highly encourage you to check out the mod authors and their work, especially those of and that are paid mods. All credits to the hard working individuals who make these mods for all of us to enjoy :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Whew, that was a bit of effort. It takes a bit of time rebuilding these modded environments - thankfully these were mostly ready to go as I had to set them up for creating my patches. I might look into the possibility of using mod managers in future to make it easier, but no promises as I haven't a clue about implementing custom extensions for them (if anyone has some ideas, hit me up!). As always, if there's any problems feel free to let me know or post in this thread. Enjoy!

parakep

Apr 29, 2020
Here's the update to the mod archive and the modded game I promised, sorry for the delays.

I highly encourage you to check out the mod authors and their work, especially those of and that are paid mods. All credits to the hard working individuals who make these mods for all of us to enjoy :)

Whew, that was a bit of effort. It takes a bit of time rebuilding these modded environments - thankfully these were mostly ready to go as I had to set them up for creating my patches. I might look into the possibility of using mod managers in future to make it easier, but no promises as I haven't a clue about implementing custom extensions for them (if anyone has some ideas, hit me up!). As always, if there's any problems feel free to let me know or post in this thread. Enjoy!

• Haha
Reactions: RTTrue
4.20 star(s) 30 Votes