dimmmmm

Dec 13, 2021
I built back a Joiplay compatible modded version with the mods the goat above supply, the man kinda take both version of 1 mod like institute helper or cumflation which cause the black screen so I reduced the duplicate one and it works well like the last time I post, kinda a shame as Namelessdev also know that hiccup on the Aio mod but cannot do anything but the tempt. solve above which is delete or remove the MOD_bodyType.js from the JS mod folder (which causes other body types like loli or younger to just show the mature one in H-scenes or misplace nekominis and tatoo, piercing but at least it shows the mature one just fine). Here ya go
PS: I am using an older Nami mod found from my source back then so yeah you can change to her at normal tan#1 in change character and if anyone kind enough to provide me with the newer version I saw got the Nami option then plz help me on that
Normal reduced one (run well but not expanded and Nami):
Mega
Expanded mods + Nami (I haven't test run it for too long so if there are any error, plz do tell):
Mega
Second version exp+nami
Joiplay 1.20.023
Hi, i got this line after black screen
"Uncaught syntaxerror: unexpected token ']' "
What should i do? Please help, me st00pid

windy96

Jun 16, 2018
Second version exp+nami
Joiplay 1.20.023
Hi, i got this line after black screen
"Uncaught syntaxerror: unexpected token ']' "
What should i do? Please help, me st00pid
hmmmm might be an issue from older version of Joiplay, you can try to upgrade your version at patreon page, but thank you for the remark

makoo

May 4, 2019
Here's the update to the mod archive and the modded game I promised, sorry for the delays.

I highly encourage you to check out the mod authors and their work, especially those of and that are paid mods. All credits to the hard working individuals who make these mods for all of us to enjoy :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Whew, that was a bit of effort. It takes a bit of time rebuilding these modded environments - thankfully these were mostly ready to go as I had to set them up for creating my patches. I might look into the possibility of using mod managers in future to make it easier, but no promises as I haven't a clue about implementing custom extensions for them (if anyone has some ideas, hit me up!). As always, if there's any problems feel free to let me know or post in this thread. Enjoy!
Thank you for making archive for all of the mods available and for compiling the fully modded game.

Encountered this "isOverdueQuintBaby" error while playing, i'm using the expanded version from the post above.
Happened when trying to give birth while overdue and having quintuplets, be it hospital stay, water breaking while sleep, or contractions while sex will have the same outcome, anyone encountered this before? and are there fix available?

1724180677539.png

tommialeona

Aug 11, 2024
If you are stuck because of the messed up id-s of npc's then you need to save before each order and after each order check dialog with master. If he is telling you to serve Selby immediately that means your save is bugged and you have to load last save before this order and try to take order from another guest. If it is all ok, he will give default phrase (it sounds like this: "Serving guests is the most high priority"). In some point you'll finish servicing guests and master will say to serve buffet (better to check for new dialog after each order). If i am not mistaken in my save i took 4 orders from Selby in a row, but i don't think it is the case. Some of the orders are mixed up but do not savelock you. Someone on forum already encountered and gave his own list of taking orders (for me it didn't work). I can't give precise chain of taking orders, for me it's just trial and errors.
About the image, did you take little mirror from maiden that serves with you? You need to talk to her to get one, after that image will appear.
I've finally completed it. I mean the lower hall in the Rich House event.

Nov 28, 2019
Here's the update to the mod archive and the modded game I promised, sorry for the delays.

I highly encourage you to check out the mod authors and their work, especially those of and that are paid mods. All credits to the hard working individuals who make these mods for all of us to enjoy :)

Whew, that was a bit of effort. It takes a bit of time rebuilding these modded environments - thankfully these were mostly ready to go as I had to set them up for creating my patches. I might look into the possibility of using mod managers in future to make it easier, but no promises as I haven't a clue about implementing custom extensions for them (if anyone has some ideas, hit me up!). As always, if there's any problems feel free to let me know or post in this thread. Enjoy!
Since the previous bugs were due to the expanded mod, I tried the version without the expanded mod, and the belly size works (since the expanded mod added more belly sizes there may not be images for them). However, even in the version without the expanded mod, there is an issue with the semen_hair thing which causes your sprite to disappear (even after you shower/sleep it persists) IF you change character - however it doesn't affect you if you're sticking to the same character, whether it be standard or one of the skins. Thus, I think it's probably some problem with a mod, but I'm unable to find out which it is.

Aregally

Aug 6, 2021

Hello, I am new here, I downloaded the expanded version, but in the mod the loli Hazumi has this error message. Does someone know what is the issue?

1724344506473.png

Nov 28, 2019
Hello, I am new here, I downloaded the expanded version, but in the mod the loli Hazumi has this error message. Does someone know what is the issue?

View attachment 3956715
I think the non-standard skins just don't have the images for some of the scenes in the expanded mod. According to what I've seen, the expanded mod added more intermediate belly sizes for Hazumi, and these pngs don't exist for the other skins.

On a side note, does anyone know how to unlock the hair salon? I've purchased both mirrors, but the NPC still hasn't shown up in the furniture store in front of the mirror.

cosim22

Dec 4, 2022
does someone have the gyaru tan sprites folder? in the joiplay ported version there is, but it changes the sprites to nami, but I want the original ones

BadIdea102

Oct 6, 2023
Modders, I need help! I got an actual modded version running on my M1 Mac (the jukebox is there!), but am hitting many bugs that Windows players surely aren't. I think most of them are because my install isn't 100% right, and some others are the mods' fault (explanation later).

Here's what I did - and I did exactly these in order, to make sure it wasn't some extra step I forgot doing:

- Download (I picked Fully Modded + Expanded)
- Extract it, of course.
- Download
- Extract and follow the directions. I chose to copy the game into /Applications (instead of linking it).
- Do the usual hoop-jumping to convince MacOS to allow you to run it. Something something, control-click, remove quarantine attribute.
- Run game, see jukebox, try various things out.

Here are the bugs I've found. All but one are RPGMaker exceptions, which freeze the game:

- Interacting with the jukebox and saying Yes gives
UnknownError
Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, scandir './www/audio/music'

This seems to be because Mac RPGMaker MV uses app.nw instead of www (whyyy? but OK) and the mod is hardcoding the path

- In the National Institute (and maybe other places), interacting with a toilet gives
ReferenceError
nakaIndex is not defined

Many things trigger this bug, including:
- Saying OK to Fuba in the Institute
- Talking to various students in the Institute's NE classroom
- Using the toilet at home

- Examining yourself at home gives
ReferenceError
isMinBelly is not defined

- Equipping the nekomimi accessory causes two MacOS error popups:
"img/characters/hadumiSemen_hair.png" could not be found. The game can be continued, however images and sounds might be missing.
Same for 1 other file in img/characters/. These don't freeze the game. True to the popup's warning, Hazumi's map sprite becomes invisible. Removing the equipment fixes it.

The themes seems to be looking at the wrong file paths and JS variables either becoming undefined or somehow escaping initialization in the first place.

So, what should I do to fix my install?

Last edited:

BadIdea102

Oct 6, 2023
I think mods/Expanded Mod v0.3/Better Pregnancy Functions.js is being loaded and run, but not defining nakaIndex like it should. I have no idea why, but I've ruled out all the simple causes I can think of. Also, it would be nice if I could read console.log output - I can't get it from the game when it's running, I don't see a log file to read, and starting the game from a terminal doesn't show it there either.

sulli

Jul 11, 2022
hello everyone !

i write this because i want to make a GoogleDrive with all the mods for the game
(you can send mod that i don't have or/and are not the last release)

in the screenshot all the mods i have found

[i'm gonna make the GoogleDrive when i have the time and someone say that all the mods possible have been send]

Capture d'écran 2024-08-28 102337.png
{sorry for my english, i am a french guy}

gino_carlo

Jun 11, 2024
I managed to dig up a patch made by a mod in the official JoiPlay Discord, everything in that version seems to work thanks to it, although you gotta use a fresh save. Replace the attached file in /www/mods/JS_MODs_files/

This should be the latest (not fully modded but still has a decent amount of stuff version)
https://f95zone.to/threads/hazumi-and-pregnation-v1-11-mihiraghi.33392/post-12225079
That file was the main part of the problem, if not all of it, about body parts not showing up on the minigames. If you only use the New Costume and the Gyaru mod, everything's working fine.

Last edited:

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
That file was the main part of the problem, if not all of it, about body parts not showing up on the minigames.
Been a long time since I've touched this game, would you mind elaborating on this?
Also I should've clarified that clothes mods just don't work with that version + that JoiPlay file for some reason, at least for me

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes