sulli

Jul 11, 2022
i have see some mods i don't have, i have completed with them the folder

(make me know if is enough and all my mods is the last uptaded, i make the GoogleDrive if someone confirm i have all the mods i can and is the last uptade of each mod)

[i have collected all the from this thread and some mod from somewhere i don't remember, i hope we can have all the mods in my GoogleDrive]

warning : i don't know the compatibility of all the mods, go see the official page of each mods to see how to install them

note : if you have a malware triggered it's doesn't come from me but to the people i have take the mods (i don't remember where and who i have take the mods)
Capture d'écran 2024-08-29 192939.png

gino_carlo

Jun 11, 2024
Been a long time since I've touched this game, would you mind elaborating on this?
Also I should've clarified that clothes mods just don't work with that version + that JoiPlay file for some reason, at least for me
I've downloaded the game "Fully Modded" (all NamelessDev mods) from a certain post around here; it also had a "+ Expanded" (Papanurgle's mods), but that didn't work for me. The game as it was showed up missing sprites in all situations, but replacing that specific .js worked well atm.

Reactions: Whotfisthis

sulli

Jul 11, 2022
here the game with almost all mods installed inside, all the mods inside come for my link wich contain mods (almost because i don't have added "black hair" and "HnP Brown Hair Addons") [I had no errors when starting the game, I'm on a portable computer with windows 11]

edit : i didn't installed the mods who are provided with the base game

Last edited:
Reactions: Plan303
4.20 star(s) 30 Votes