sulli

Jul 11, 2022

here the link " Google Drive " with all the mods in the screenshot (screenshot below)
View attachment 3979891

[tell me if something in the link go wrong]
(do not donwload from this ^)

here we go, i have deleted files that caused the missionary position to bug and the condom to always be here even when is not wanted

(if you have bug please feel free to say, i can fix it if it's just changing place or deleting a file, if you know what make a bug say what is causing it)

(<- download from here)

roka.s4

Jul 25, 2020
(do not donwload from this ^)

here we go, i have deleted files that caused the missionary position to bug and the condom to always be here even when is not wanted

(if you have bug please feel free to say, i can fix it if it's just changing place or deleting a file, if you know what make a bug say what is causing it)

Google Drive (<- download from here)
Make it for joiplay too bro :3
Bc I can't bring my pc to the toilet

yunasenna

Dec 10, 2019
i have found plenty of mods here -> Google Drive
(i don't know the order to install them and if i have all the mods possible)
Thank you a ton! I gotta update my game and was dreading looking for the mods for it all over again.

EDIT: I got some mod folders that say system or commonevents. Where would I put those?

Last edited:
Reactions: sulli

sulli

Jul 11, 2022
EDIT: I got some mod folders that say system or commonevents. Where would I put those?
i have put the folders where i see the same name in the games folders (for exemple : if the folder say www i place them in the same directory as www in the game folders and i replace all the files if asked)

yunasenna

Dec 10, 2019
i have put the folders where i see the same name in the games folders (for exemple : if the folder say www i place them in the same directory as www in the game folders and i replace all the files if asked)
There is no commonevent folder thou :) and the mods aren't work sadly when I tried playing.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: sulli

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Any proper guidelines on how to utilize the mods included yet or no?

From some testing I did myself, just having them in the "mod" folder does nothing, or I haven't found a way to activate them.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BadIdea102

BadIdea102

Oct 6, 2023
Any proper guidelines on how to utilize the mods included yet or no?

From some testing I did myself, just having them in the "mod" folder does nothing, or I haven't found a way to activate them.
Because this is a computer thing, and computers are petty like this, you do mean "mods" (with an s), directly under "PPLSS", right?

Also, how are you testing whether you have mods installed?

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Because this is a computer thing, and computers are petty like this, you do mean "mods" (with an s), directly under "PPLSS", right?

Also, how are you testing whether you have mods installed?
Yes, I do in fact mean all the things in the "mods" folder.

As for testing, I played a less complete version of this collection years ago, and remember there being an option to switch a few things under the "flags" tab for instance, which are not there now. Which leads me to think the mods aren't working.

Edit: Correction, I do believe I see some of the modded items present, such as the cat ears. In which case I just have no idea how to utilize the mods, and there's not much documentation left from whoever merged the pack together.

BadIdea102

Oct 6, 2023
Vitklim:
See my earlier post here:
In file www/js/plugins/MOD_reader.js, function loadMods,
please replace src = path.join
with src = "file://" + path.join
This prevents nwjs from using the broken chrome-extension protocol to load files, and instead use good ol' filesystem access.
Does doing this cause more mods to work?

Nov 28, 2019
How do you complete the rich house events (first 2)? For the waitress event, even after saving/loading every time masterson starts mentioning shelby after I take an order, there comes a point where there are 4 guests (captain, nun, becca and the guy above her) left + shelby, but whoever I choose, masterson still mentions shelby. I've had sex with 3 people at this point. Then, for upper saloon event, I can't seem to avoid birthing; either in the toilet after I am initially prompted, or when masterson gropes belly for the second time.

Also, I can't unlock hair salon and tattoo studio despite purchasing both mirrors and giving birth 3 times. The NPCs just aren't showing up. Are there more hidden triggers? Since even on namelessdev's sit the hair salon should be unlocked by the mirrors...

Reactions: DarmHunter

antidotecrk

May 3, 2023
Reactions: RTTrue

BadIdea102

Oct 6, 2023
DO NOT do this unless you want a broken hazumi install, instead use my patch here
https://f95zone.to/threads/hazumi-and-pregnation-v1-11-1-mihiraghi.33392/post-13281238

Any mods that are broken with my patch can be modified on an individual basis (and they *should* be anyway, since they use the wrong path to begin with)
So, after I realized I had no mods at all working I tried your patch, and it made some of the mods work. (Sincerely, thank you very much for that! It's even got a nice installer!) The rest of the mods required the change I listed. And, it's trivially reversible: just go to the same place you changed and change it back. So "DO NOT" is too strong and possibly in the wrong direction. That said, I have only tested my fix on my machine, so YMMV.

antidotecrk

May 3, 2023
So, after I realized I had no mods at all working I tried your patch, and it made some of the mods work. (Sincerely, thank you very much for that! It's even got a nice installer!) The rest of the mods required the change I listed. And, it's trivially reversible: just go to the same place you changed and change it back. So "DO NOT" is too strong and possibly in the wrong direction. That said, I have only tested my fix on my machine, so YMMV.
It's not too strong, nor is it the wrong direction, it's possible that your particular platform needs further changes to the patch, but your solution is entirely incorrect, don't force the URI protocol that just leads to subtle bugs that are hard to find and fix.

What OS are you on?

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes