BadIdea102

Oct 6, 2023
It's not too strong, nor is it the wrong direction, it's possible that your particular platform needs further changes to the patch, but your solution is entirely incorrect, don't force the URI protocol that just leads to subtle bugs that are hard to find and fix.

What OS are you on?
MacOS, currently 15.0 "Sequoia", though I was on 14.6 "Sonoma" when I made the change.

antidotecrk

May 3, 2023
MacOS, currently 15.0 "Sequoia", though I was on 14.6 "Sonoma" when I made the change.
What is the *exact* error you get? If it's what I think it is, then you need to modify the relevant mods to fix the issues.
Some mods erroneously prepend `www` to the filepath which is not only unnecessary, but error prone.

BadIdea102

Oct 6, 2023
What is the *exact* error you get? If it's what I think it is, then you need to modify the relevant mods to fix the issues.
Some mods erroneously prepend `www` to the filepath which is not only unnecessary, but error prone.
I mean, I'm no longer getting an error, but if I un-fix my install... I get a lot of, for example, nakaIndex is not defined, and at home at the sink mirror, isMinBelly is not defined. I'm aware those are in Expanded Mod, Better Pregnancy Functions.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
DO NOT do this unless you want a broken hazumi install, instead use my patch here
https://f95zone.to/threads/hazumi-and-pregnation-v1-11-1-mihiraghi.33392/post-13281238

Any mods that are broken with my patch can be modified on an individual basis (and they *should* be anyway, since they use the wrong path to begin with)
This is for non-Windows operating systems though, correct?
Would you mind explaining the correct path for mods is supposed to be then, so I can do the modifications myself.

BadIdea102

Oct 6, 2023
Doesn't seem so, if anything, it breaks the ability to switch between different character versions (Normal, Young, Loli, etc.), leaving only the default one working.
Huh. For me, it's the other way around. I can only see alternate portraits and sex CG with the change...

antidotecrk

May 3, 2023
This is for non-Windows operating systems though, correct?
Would you mind explaining the correct path for mods is supposed to be then, so I can do the modifications myself.
remove the `www/` prefix from any hard coded paths, I literally said what the solution was.

adorevaru14

Feb 7, 2022
i think it's trough having multiple child born (i have never succes in having the sex shop)

if someone know the exact way to unlock the sex shop, i'm waiting for you to say
hey, i commisioned the mod, you need to have 3 babies and then go to the slum and check the couple having sex on there, there should be a note with the direction, that should unlock

Reactions: sulli

Eryukka

Nov 3, 2018
I playing this game at joiplay, that working without any bugs.
But if i put Mod AiO last ver from Namelessdev. That game missing some image at sex scene including X-ray standing.
If Someone know how to fix that, please reply..
Thnks

Nov 28, 2019
How do you complete the rich house events (first 2)? For the waitress event, even after saving/loading every time masterson starts mentioning shelby after I take an order, there comes a point where there are 4 guests (captain, nun, becca and the guy above her) left + shelby, but whoever I choose, masterson still mentions shelby. I've had sex with 3 people at this point. Then, for upper saloon event, I can't seem to avoid birthing; either in the toilet after I am initially prompted, or when masterson gropes belly for the second time.

Also, I can't unlock hair salon and tattoo studio despite purchasing both mirrors and giving birth 3 times. The NPCs just aren't showing up. Are there more hidden triggers? Since even on namelessdev's sit the hair salon should be unlocked by the mirrors...
Can someone update on this... it keeps getting buried under the people talking about mod installs.... I've figured out the tattoo studio not triggering was because of a bug where the pregnancy count was not triggered (I had more births than pregnancies) and I assume the counter must be tied to pregnancy instead of birth. Still no idea about the hair salon though

Last edited:

Shinouw

Sep 25, 2024
Hi everyone, does anyone know how to change the AP value ( i saw some screen mod with 99 Ap who was really abused for me) a little more than usual AP would be appreciate

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes