windy96

Jun 16, 2018
This is a second day ingame,she's not pregnant or anything & i didn't change anything
hmmm try to find the body_MODs.js in the mod js folder and delete it, it's normal as the body mod got a bit hiccup with Joiplay but how can you load in the game, mine just black screen and nothing else and I'm considering building myself back another Joiplay ver lmao

Odd Eyes

Jul 21, 2020
What do you mean by that? Did you download and install the modpack I uploaded then delete some of the mods??
If not then I don't quite get why you replied to that post in the first place because your own install of mods with the steam version has nothing to do with it, since those ones have the base game included.
my game is already modded with mods that are saved on my gumroad library and I only wanted certain mods from the one made here, so i only took mods that want and installed them. Are you suggesting that these mods only works if everything is included?

hi5kba

Apr 23, 2021
FYI just so folks know.....

NamDevs Mods are broken into 2 versions: English and Jap.

from my testing.
You can not mix and match versons.

TLDR - Ensure the mods your trying to use are for the same version.

lekam

Jan 9, 2023
hmmm try to find the body_MODs.js in the mod js folder and delete it, it's normal as the body mod got a bit hiccup with Joiplay but how can you load in the game, mine just black screen and nothing else and I'm considering building myself back another Joiplay ver lmao
mine is black screen too then i wait for a moment then the menu showed up,but still black screen

windy96

Jun 16, 2018
mine is black screen too then i wait for a moment then the menu showed up,but still black screen
I built back a Joiplay compatible modded version with the mods the goat above supply, the man kinda take both version of 1 mod like institute helper or cumflation which cause the black screen so I reduced the duplicate one and it works well like the last time I post, kinda a shame as Namelessdev also know that hiccup on the Aio mod but cannot do anything but the tempt. solve above which is delete or remove the MOD_bodyType.js from the JS mod folder (which causes other body types like loli or younger to just show the mature one in H-scenes or misplace nekominis and tatoo, piercing but at least it shows the mature one just fine). Here ya go
PS: I am using an older Nami mod found from my source back then so yeah you can change to her at normal tan#1 in change character and if anyone kind enough to provide me with the newer version I saw got the Nami option then plz help me on that
Normal reduced one (run well but not expanded and Nami):

Expanded mods + Nami (I haven't test run it for too long so if there are any error, plz do tell):

RTTrue

Apr 13, 2019
my game is already modded with mods that are saved on my gumroad library and I only wanted certain mods from the one made here, so i only took mods that want and installed them. Are you suggesting that these mods only works if everything is included?
Ah okay I'm with you now, you downloaded some of the mods individually from the archive and installed them yourself. If this is the case, I can't really do anything to help you because it's possible your install/order is just a bit messed up. I'd recommend starting fresh (not necessarily the save, just your install) or just grabbing the premade copy I had there and replacing your current install.

Last edited:

RTTrue

Apr 13, 2019
FYI just so folks know.....

NamDevs Mods are broken into 2 versions: English and Jap.

from my testing.
You can not mix and match versons.

TLDR - Ensure the mods your trying to use are for the same version.
For the most part true, although in the past I've accidentally used a japanese version for some of the mods and the only issue is that the language get mixed for certain menus and dialogues. But yes, generally good advice to not mix them (not sure why you'd want different languages anyway lol)

hi5kba

Apr 23, 2021
For the most part true, although in the past I've accidentally used a japanese version for some of the mods and the only issue is that the language get mixed for certain menus and dialogues. But yes, generally good advice to not mix them (not sure why you'd want different languages anyway lol)
Multiple people here sharing modpacks,
with a number of folks having issues when combining packs. thought i would point out the Obvious.

BadIdea102

Oct 6, 2023
I ran the fully modded + expanded 1.11.1 on a Mac (by opening the www/index.html in a browser), and some (all?) of the mods aren't working. For example, interacting with the closet in my room just makes Hazumi blink invisible for a bit, condoms never break, there is no mad doctor or mansion, I can't seem to conceive more than twins (but that could be my mistake), no cumflation seems possible... I've never played vanilla, so maybe some mods are working and I'm missing them, but I'd guess not.

Two questions:
- Is there a way mods or the game can report whether a mod is in effect?
- Sometimes programs run into issues on Mac/Linux because file names are like file, the program asks for FILE, and on Windows this works for some reason??? but other OSs are like "No, FILE not found". Anyway, could that be happening here?

FluffyRaKu

Jan 2, 2023
No one knows what the issue actually stems from, if you read back in the thread there are instructions for doing that scene in a very specific way but I've personally never done it.
The issue is that the variables for some of the clients in the lower hall are mixed up in the code. The only way without modifying the mod files to solve it is to keep savescumming until you get them to take you upstairs rather than requesting food.

lekam

Jan 9, 2023
I built back a Joiplay compatible modded version with the mods the goat above supply, the man kinda take both version of 1 mod like institute helper or cumflation which cause the black screen so I reduced the duplicate one and it works well like the last time I post, kinda a shame as Namelessdev also know that hiccup on the Aio mod but cannot do anything but the tempt. solve above which is delete or remove the MOD_bodyType.js from the JS mod folder (which causes other body types like loli or younger to just show the mature one in H-scenes or misplace nekominis and tatoo, piercing but at least it shows the mature one just fine). Here ya go
PS: I am using an older Nami mod found from my source back then so yeah you can change to her at normal tan#1 in change character and if anyone kind enough to provide me with the newer version I saw got the Nami option then plz help me on that
Normal reduced one (run well but not expanded and Nami):
Mega
Expanded mods + Nami (I haven't test run it for too long so if there are any error, plz do tell):
Mega
I've tried the expanded one & now the bug has moved to here

Reactions: windy96

windy96

Jun 16, 2018
I've tried the expanded one & now the bug has moved to here
okay thanks I might have to look a bit further into it, it was in my expanded test run today as well (the non-expanded just fine btw) but after I changed the semen drip option it no longer be like that so might be the game not load into body part when not activating the semen drip or the Hazumi alternate image causing trouble

RTTrue

Apr 13, 2019
I ran the fully modded + expanded 1.11.1 on a Mac (by opening the www/index.html in a browser), and some (all?) of the mods aren't working. For example, interacting with the closet in my room just makes Hazumi blink invisible for a bit, condoms never break, there is no mad doctor or mansion, I can't seem to conceive more than twins (but that could be my mistake), no cumflation seems possible... I've never played vanilla, so maybe some mods are working and I'm missing them, but I'd guess not.

Two questions:
- Is there a way mods or the game can report whether a mod is in effect?
- Sometimes programs run into issues on Mac/Linux because file names are like file, the program asks for FILE, and on Windows this works for some reason??? but other OSs are like "No, FILE not found". Anyway, could that be happening here?
I don't have much experience using MacOS and certainly not with this game, so I can't really say. I also don't know if the web version even runs the mods (it doesn't even work for me at all). From the sounds of it no mods are loaded for you.

To answer your first question - not unless the mod is coded to write to the console or you can obviously tell it's working through the game or even error messages.
As for your second question, it's out of my depth of knowledge. If anyone else is familiar with MacOS and running this game on it, they may be able to assist you.

Reactions: BadIdea102

lekam

Jan 9, 2023
okay thanks I might have to look a bit further into it, it was in my expanded test run today as well (the non-expanded just fine btw) but after I changed the semen drip option it no longer be like that so might be the game not load into body part when not activating the semen drip or the Hazumi alternate image causing trouble
so i just need to choose semen dripping off in option & it'll be fine?

Odd Eyes

Jul 21, 2020
Ah okay I'm with you now, you downloaded some of the mods individually from the archive and installed them yourself. If this is the case, I can't really do anything to help you because it's possible your install/order is just a bit messed up. I'd recommend starting fresh (not necessarily the save, just your install) or just grabbing the premade copy I had there and replacing your current install.
wouldn't that mess up my current save data?

Demopan9900

Aug 13, 2024
So, does anyone know how to complete the event "serve the lower big hall" in the rich house mod? I'm stuck there I don't know how to complete it, I've already going around asking everyone inside the hall including the chef, but it seems like the event won't end. Is it because I don't have cumflation mod and ahegao or did I miss something? And also why did the image attached didn't pop up?
If you are stuck because of the messed up id-s of npc's then you need to save before each order and after each order check dialog with master. If he is telling you to serve Selby immediately that means your save is bugged and you have to load last save before this order and try to take order from another guest. If it is all ok, he will give default phrase (it sounds like this: "Serving guests is the most high priority"). In some point you'll finish servicing guests and master will say to serve buffet (better to check for new dialog after each order). If i am not mistaken in my save i took 4 orders from Selby in a row, but i don't think it is the case. Some of the orders are mixed up but do not savelock you. Someone on forum already encountered and gave his own list of taking orders (for me it didn't work). I can't give precise chain of taking orders, for me it's just trial and errors.
About the image, did you take little mirror from maiden that serves with you? You need to talk to her to get one, after that image will appear.

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes