• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

CountingSheep

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
i think you added one more step into it? I mean, its better than asking all of us to do it ourselves, cause im damn hell can't get it to work, already broke my copy 3 times.
I would be happy to upload my copy of the game. I have all of NamelessDev's mods. I'm not sure if everything is installed properly though (I only played for a little bit and I think I have seen content from most if not all of the mods) so that's why I wanted to upload the mods files separately.

Last edited:

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
Ultra is supposedly being worked on its not released yet (or at least that's what I've heard)
using cuminflation mod and it says its missing images D: also its conflicting with the pregnancy event too , resetting the sizes and what not @_@

Last edited:

CountingSheep

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
using cuminflation mod and it says its missing images D: also its conflicting with the pregnancy event too , resetting the sizes and what not @_@
This might have something to do with it? I saw it in the changelog on the mod purchase page.
I'm not really sure I don't think I've seen the CumFlation mod images either in-game :( (although that might just be because I haven't played it all that much).

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
I would be happy to upload my copy of the game. I have all of namelessDev's mods. I'm not sure if everything is installed properly though (I only played for a little bit and I think I have seen content from most if not all of the mods) so that's why I wanted to upload the mods files separately.
everyone will be willing to test it for you

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
It says that because it is missing the images, because those images does not exist, so don't activate ultra-loli, it will not work at present time (as it is stated on the mods download page, well not the exact wording but still :p)

As for cuminflation itself keep in mind that her belly first start to get bigger at 90k sperm, which can be quite the effort to get a lot of times. You can edit "in_seieki.json" in ...PPLSS\www\mods\Cumflation_Mod\data_H if you want to change the lvl's though using any text editor (including notepad)

CountingSheep

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
everyone will be willing to test it for you
The order (oldest to newest) that I extracted the NamelessDev mods in:

1. Birth Delayer
2. Extra Overdue Dialogs
3. Slum Madam+Overdue Lover
4. Lactation Consultant Nurse
5. Ahegao
6. New Clothes
7. AiO+Quintuplets+Gyaru+sprite
8. baby kick
9. CumFlation
10. Contraction Preventer
11. Mad Doctor + Ultra Ovulation Inducer

Every mod extracted to the "www" folder. I pressed "Yes to All" when asked "Would you like to replace the existing file".

I have NOT tested the game with this configuration (I forgot the original installation order so I restarted with a fresh copy of the game). If I got anything wrong please don't be mad I will be happy to make corrections.

Here is the .

wolfyjrb15

Aug 28, 2020
The order (oldest to newest) that I extracted the NamelessDev mods in:

1. Birth Delayer
2. Extra Overdue Dialogs
3. Slum Madam+Overdue Lover
4. Lactation Consultant Nurse
5. Ahegao
6. New Clothes
7. AiO+Quintuplets+Gyaru+sprite
8. baby kick
9. CumFlation
10. Contraction Preventer
11. Mad Doctor + Ultra Ovulation Inducer

Every mod extracted to the "www" folder. I pressed "Yes to All" when asked "Would you like to replace the existing file".

I have NOT tested the game with this configuration (I forgot the original installation order so I restarted with a fresh copy of the game). If I got anything wrong please don't be mad I will be happy to make corrections.

Here is the modded game.
i'm currently testing the game with those mods installed and i've noticed that everytime "Guy" cums, he only cums a small or tiny amount into hazumi

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
It says that because it is missing the images, because those images does not exist, so don't activate ultra-loli, it will not work at present time (as it is stated on the mods download page, well not the exact wording but still :p)

As for cuminflation itself keep in mind that her belly first start to get bigger at 90k sperm, which can be quite the effort to get a lot of times. You can edit "in_seieki.json" in ...PPLSS\www\mods\Cumflation_Mod\data_H if you want to change the lvl's though using any text editor (including notepad)
im not.... dont even have the illegal mods installed so why would it still do this also Oo the paramater mod in the JP mod folder is not there o.o so idea what is going on

Reactions: ElRukasXD

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
yea for some reason, cgs are fucked up, everything is not showing correctly

CountingSheep

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
i'm currently testing the game with those mods installed and i've noticed that everytime "Guy" cums, he only cums a small or tiny amount into hazumi
I think I have noticed this too when playing with my previous installation. It might be an issue with one of the mods? I will try to replicate the issue with a clean installation when I have the time.

Last edited:

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
also ran into an issue where you go on a date aka hotil and your sprite is gone >.> but going to hotel none date she not gone >.> shit BROKE

Reactions: baqir9211

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
i play the game with all the mods in NamelessDev page, about cuminflation mod he has recomended 2 other mods to work with cuminflation, maybe these mods have a part in your problem, the mods are realistc cum and condom break, hope you get the meaning, english isn't my first language.

TropicanSnow's Condom Failure mod include Regisseur Extra Ejaculation mod(if you already has the regisseur mod you must delete it for avoid incompatibilities)
nwishmaster's Realistic ejaculations: to install just copy ONLY the Mod_realisticEjaculation.js file into the mods in the next route \Hazumi and the Pregnation\PPLSS\www\mods

i just copy and paste his page, hope it helps you out.

the condom failure mod doesn't work with loli last time i checked you can remove the condom break from mobs if you want, since the amount of cum should increase anyways even without said mod.

edit: after playing the game with the the new mod the Mad Doctor + Ultra Ovulation Inducer , i noticed that the mod comes with extra ejaculation, with you put both together(extra ejaculation and ovulation inducer) the amounts of semen will be around 80000+ if you wanna this to stop, go into mods and delete Regisseur Extra Ejaculation mod, leaving only ultra ovulation mod.

Last edited:

gnotellin

Dec 10, 2018
I think this is being caused by the Mad_Doctor_+_Ultra_Ovulation_Inducer__v1.2 mod. When I install these mods in this order:
  1. AiO+Quintu+Gyaru_MOD_v1.1
  2. Ahegao_MOD_v1.7_for_1.6.x_and_above
  3. Baby_Kick_MOD
  4. Birth_Delayer_MOD_for_1.6.x_and_above
  5. Contraction_Preventer_MOD_v1.1
  6. Lactation_Consultant_nurse_MOD_for_1.6.x
  7. Mad_Doctor_+_Ultra_Ovulation_Inducer__v1.2
...the issue crops up. But if I skip Mad_Doctor_+_Ultra_Ovulation_Inducer__v1.2 and install these mods:
  1. AiO+Quintu+Gyaru_MOD_v1.1
  2. Ahegao_MOD_v1.7_for_1.6.x_and_above
  3. Baby_Kick_MOD
  4. Birth_Delayer_MOD_for_1.6.x_and_above
  5. Contraction_Preventer_MOD_v1.1
  6. Lactation_Consultant_nurse_MOD_for_1.6.x
  7. New_Clothes_MOD_v1.1_for_1.6.2_or_above
  8. Overdue_dialogs_v1.0_for_1.6.x_and_above
  9. Slum_Madam_+_Overdue_Lover_MOD_V1.2_for_1.6.x
...then there's no issue.

Last edited:

locha241

Mar 15, 2020
i installed mad doctor + ultra ovulation inducer mod by nameless dev, but didnt find the doctor in the slum. did the doctor need a requirement to show up?

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes