-FlavorTown-

Aug 2, 2017
Does the spider demoness have any animation associated with her? When I spawn her in she just stands there and I can't seem to take her down no matter how much damage I do to her.

BonkToHJail

May 21, 2022
Sadly its rng based if demons will get horny or straight up fall down,
the only way to get it easy is Cheat:
IDDQD - get god mode,
GIVE WEAPONS - get all guns,
GIVE AMMO - ammo for guns.
And then summon whoever you want in your case SUMMON SPIDERMASTERMIND and beat her till she finally horny, but there is only one BJ animation with no end, so dunno if it worth it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hulaneo

Izuek

Oct 2, 2021

So, here's an example of this proof-of-concept for monster-on-monster sex. It just has some placeholder animations for imps. I tried to figure out how to create a Stable Diffusion model for HDoom, but it's too hard to try to exactly nail down the style. AI tech just isn't there yet. But, the coding works pretty well for somebody else who's better at me at animation to use.

I also figured out how to color-map the missing imp animations (anal, lifting). A lot of manual fixing up to get it right, but hey, there's six new animations we didn't have before. The shothumper's (black imp) blush face could use a bit of fixing up, though. A bit too much red, which doesn't match the face well enough.

May 25, 2017
Pixeldrain

So, here's an example of this proof-of-concept for monster-on-monster sex. It just has some placeholder animations for imps. I tried to figure out how to create a Stable Diffusion model for HDoom, but it's too hard to try to exactly nail down the style. AI tech just isn't there yet. But, the coding works pretty well for somebody else who's better at me at animation to use.

I also figured out how to color-map the missing imp animations (anal, lifting). A lot of manual fixing up to get it right, but hey, there's six new animations we didn't have before. The shothumper's (black imp) blush face could use a bit of fixing up, though. A bit too much red, which doesn't match the face well enough.
Screenshot 2023-09-07 132947.png

Reactions: dragonsix6969

Izuek

Oct 2, 2021

Works for me on GZDoom v4.7. I guess it's an incompatibility with older versions?

hulaneo

Apr 3, 2018
Sadly its rng based if demons will get horny or straight up fall down,
the only way to get it easy is Cheat:
IDDQD - get god mode,
GIVE WEAPONS - get all guns,
GIVE AMMO - ammo for guns.
And then summon whoever you want in your case SUMMON SPIDERMASTERMIND and beat her till she finally horny, but there is only one BJ animation with no end, so dunno if it worth it.
Just need the good and old IDDQD and IDKFA.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes