sammo905

Jun 28, 2018
Hey man if it gets him to post more updates I'll waste precious twitter megabytes all he wants. We only need a few more demons and then we've got a complete roster for doom 2. Pain elemental, revenant, arachnotron, and icon of sin I think. I'd be cool with just one animation each as long as eventually we get a "complete" version.
he might add a imp version of the chaingunner too like he did with the other zombiemen It would be weird if he didn't

Izuek

Oct 2, 2021
It would also be nice if we could get something like infighting turning into lesbian sex in the background. Or one enemy walks by a downed enemy and there's a low chance of it activating.

But, at the rate this guy puts out animations, we're not going to see anything like that.

zzyyxx

Jun 16, 2017
It would also be nice if we could get something like infighting turning into lesbian sex in the background. Or one enemy walks by a downed enemy and there's a low chance of it activating.

But, at the rate this guy puts out animations, we're not going to see anything like that.
Have realistic expectations, nothing like that was ever talked about or intended so it's not fair to be disappointed by not having it. You get into dangerous feature creep territory that way. The dev just wanted to change the monsters to sex monsters and have an animation or two for each with doomguy, along with voice clips and weapon changes. All we actually need are the remaining base doom 2 monsters covered and some way to prevent the living ones from playing their wake up sounds after the animation finishes.

Izuek

Oct 2, 2021
Have realistic expectations, nothing like that was ever talked about or intended so it's not fair to be disappointed by not having it.
Believe it or not, I spent some time working on it and have a proof-of-concept done. First time working on a Doom mod, but I learned a lot, and figured out how the HDoom code works. My new feature works, but it still needs animations. Right now, I'm just using the Doomguy animations as placeholders, instead of both monster girls going at it.

Yeah, yeah, it means the potential for a lot of monster combos. But, if most of the focus was on imps and lesser enemies, most of which are colored-swapped, anyway, it wouldn't be so bad. I'm attempting to put my AI skills into training a Stable Diffusion LoRA or model, but I have no idea how well that'll work. I don't draw normally, especially pixel art, but I'm hoping the pixel art quality will hide imperfections that might show up with SD generation. Upscale the 70ish width pixel art to 512x512, train on that, work in that size, and then reduce it back down.

I'm hoping I can pose some existing characters (a 69 wouldn't be hard to pose, for example), and inpaint the rest of the details. Step 2 is ??? (animate the thing). Step 3 is profit (j/k, I would give it away).

Reactions: zzyyxx and jttth

Motordeath

Nov 16, 2019
how do you progress in this game?

I can't go up to the parts or when I jump, nor do the codes work, how do I progress?

oofwagon

Oct 29, 2018

I can't go up to the parts or when I jump, nor do the codes work, how do I progress?
It's doom? You get to the end of the level. It depends which version of doom you are using (as far as I'm aware this works with both doom I and doom II) but the gist is the same, shoot the demons, fuck them if you want to and just go to the end of the level to advance to the next part.

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020

If you're referring to that other map with the bed and hot tub area there doesn't seem to be much to do there. Its supposed to be a gallery I think but you don't even get a gun so kinda impossible to get some scenes. If its just standard doom then, its just doom, kill the demons, find the exit.

oofwagon

Oct 29, 2018
If you're referring to that other map with the bed and hot tub area there doesn't seem to be much to do there. Its supposed to be a gallery I think but you don't even get a gun so kinda impossible to get some scenes. If its just standard doom then, its just doom, kill the demons, find the exit.
You can cheat in either guns or god mode with regular doom commands and yeah, it's meant to be the gallery room.
It's been a hot minute but I still remember a few codes, the more important one here being, IDKFA, which gives you all keys, weapons and armour i believe.
Though that's for Doom 1, I think they should be the same for Doom 2 but I can't remember.

Reactions: OvaLoaf
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes