CinderFox101

Jun 2, 2018
wow... thought the creator of the mod was one of those scammers that never updated the mod but gave rare progress updates on twitter just to keep his patrons

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
It's a miracle, he actually woke up from his twitter coma to make an update
If you ask "Does this levelpack/total conversion mod support Brutal Doom?", most of the time you'll get a polite "No, and I have no plans on making it compatible."
There's a couple of mods made around the same time frame that give some amusing results if played with brutal doom.

Last edited:
Jul 15, 2020
I guess it's time to play this with MyHouse.wad
There's speedruns of MyHouse.wad while you use a mod that makes you drive a riding mower, use a shotgun, and drink energy drinks. Clearly, the evolution is to speedrun MyHouse.wad while driving a riding mower and fucking all the demons. Become the ultimate apotheosis of boomer shooters.

Jul 21, 2017
I wish there was a female marine vs male demon version of this, or if it inspired a female player character fps with combat rape and such.
If I had the coding and art skills I would although I'm more of a consensualist so I'd probably keep the shoot to breed mechanics female marine initiating sexual intercourse so if someone could simply replace some audio and the art it could be viable so art skill would be the main requisite I'd imagine

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes