BonkToHJail

May 21, 2022
Anyone what to do in the Lady's Chambers episode?
basicly as i understand its a gallery where you can summon almost all gals to watch thier scene (after you beat them with pillow), but i would prefer run a normal map and use cheat: summon "monster name" - cuz at least there you have all the guns you need.
(You also can use iddqd to be in godmode)

Btw got to settings/controls and bind H-doom related stuff (bottom of the list) to some keys it will allow you: change speed, change animation, cum , and special scene (not all gals have cumming or special scene sadly)

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
basicly as i understand its a gallery where you can summon almost all gals to watch thier scene (after you beat them with pillow), but i would prefer run a normal map and use cheat: summon "monster name" - cuz at least there you have all the guns you need.
(You also can use iddqd to be in godmode)

Btw got to settings/controls and bind H-doom related stuff (bottom of the list) to some keys it will allow you: change speed, change animation, cum , and special scene (not all gals have cumming or special scene sadly)

I thought there was more to it or something because of the npc's and locked door.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
P.s. You forgot one of the cheats in the OP:

idbehold then:

l for light goggles.
i for invisible.
s for berserk
etc etc

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Holy shit, he's still working on this? I thought he was more interested in watching old horror movies on stream with his patrons these days. :KEK:

Reactions: Vitklim
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes