wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Not that far, I don't have any girls reach that favorite.
I guess 70 should enough, maybe?
Any idea how to open the boxes in the island? It keeps showing not enough favoritism from partner.
Enjoyment value is 100 and all sensitivity values are around 50 for the 3

spike12345

Nov 23, 2020
Any idea how to open the boxes in the island? It keeps showing not enough favoritism from partner.
Enjoyment value is 100 and all sensitivity values are around 50 for the 3
This is what worked for me: You get Leila, Mia, and Rose up to 100 for all their areas -> progress through the final chapter and go into Munch City-> go to all of the ? points around Munch City where you talked to all three of them -> choose harem/single. After you have decided what route you want to take -> go back to Cabbage Village and the chest will open.

Reactions: Ssato243

bikmek

Mar 19, 2019
the main link available from the first page already applied with the new AI translation or i need to download that joi fix / other link available ?

foolyGold

Jun 18, 2019
Since it's been a while I decided to upload 1.13 here. There is no changelog. I doubt the change is anything big. This is the clean version btw.

Reactions: lladi and Frrz

ArkDrake

Jun 23, 2019
Can someone help please. I have to go to sketchy area to meet doctor but I cannot find where is it. Do someone know where is it? Sorry english is my secondary language.

UbelEngel

Aug 27, 2021
I don't know why, but I am unable to run the MTL english version of the game. I can run the raw just fine, any idea?
It says 'The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000005).'

From what I can glimpse through referring with a friend. I'm apparently missing RGSS somehow, and i can't install it despite reinstalling ace.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 13 Votes