hp_surfer

Jun 7, 2017
The lack of vanilla games and VNs is disturbing to me. What is wrong with the Japanese subconscious that all of these fucked up genres are so popular and dominating? We get a vanilla game maybe once every 15-20 titles it seems.
There are a metric fuckton more vanilla VNs and games than fetish ones (unless you count Harem as not vanilla).
But only 1% of them get translated to english.

Reactions: Imouto36

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
There are a metric fuckton more vanilla VNs and games than fetish ones (unless you count Harem as not vanilla).
They probably also don't stay in people minds as well as NTR games because we tend to be better at remembering things that cause negative experiences and dislikes too.

LordChim

Sep 23, 2018
For those asking about the tentacle tag, I've only found one scene with them and the MC takes a potion to turn himself into a tentacle monster for the scene.

Reactions: zenjee

Grabriel-San

Nov 24, 2019
I can't help but think that eventually people will get burnt out on all of these dark fetishes and then seek vanilla. Cycling back into it as the most mundane sex becomes the most erotic.

Reactions: Imouto36

hp_surfer

Jun 7, 2017
I can't help but think that eventually people will get burnt out on all of these dark fetishes and then seek vanilla. Cycling back into it as the most mundane sex becomes the most erotic.
The Japanese market is already on this rebound, for game and anime anyway. 3-5 years ago was peak NTR content, and it's been dropping off since.

Reactions: Grabriel-San

okureta

Nov 2, 2020
The Japanese market is already on this rebound, for game and anime anyway. 3-5 years ago was peak NTR content, and it's been dropping off since.
Don't worry, it's a cyclic thing. Just like in anime, ten years ago it was school battle harems, now it's isekai, and it's still the same shit just with different aesthetics. Ntr will come back, but in different form. After all, japs can't get enough of getting cucked.

Imouto36

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
Here's to my fellow JOPs who've been asking for the latest raw version download of the game without the MTL-shit:

Had to go through several hoops and bad filehosts on the hentai-sharing website to fish this out.

Imouto36

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
-> this, there are a lot of vanilla games out there but they are pretty long (around 30 to over 50 hours of gameplay) while cap fetiches have around 10 hours mark. So is easy to make and sell
Exactly so. But EOPs won't know about that lol, because they can only consoom what the locacucklizers give them. They ain't ever gonna taste the nectar made by azarashi soft or giga or cube or so many others because TLers won't make a profit out of them, and so they gonna think that Japan is only about weird fetish cumges and ntrshit lol.

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
Honestly, pregnancy feels a bit like an late addition or something. It gives a new CG during sex scenes, but not new dialogue. Which causes such funny scenes like Leila claiming Theo's "weak human sperm" can't get her pregnant, while visibly highly pregnant.

Edit: After playing the game a bit more, I have to ask: Why is favor even a thing in this game, since it doesn't actually change any dialogue?

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 13 Votes