Unreal Engine Head Game [v0.2 alpha] [HGosling]

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Don't look like Lara Croft from Shadow of the Tomb Raider. I beat that game, barely, so I'm well acquainted with how her facial features looks.

Here are some example shots of Lara from "Shadow". In terms of looks, for your image, it looks more llke Wednesday or maybe standard Tomb Raider Lara looks, before the remaster (so the initial release 2013 version)

Reactions: LiarSpring

SilentBlow666

Jan 7, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Specs: R5 3600x 16GB(3600MHz), 6600XT

Data from the capture program(MSI Afterburner), because the built-in counter is sausage.
(data after current FPS and frametime: AVG, 1%, 0.1%)

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Specs: R5 3600x 16GB(3600MHz), 6600XT
AMD Brother!
My specs are R7 5800X3d/RX 6700XT

Our framerates are interesting:

Your:
Vulkan:67 | DX12:72
My:
vulkan:134 | DX12:192

Do you also get a framerate drop when you look close to a character, like their stomach?

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Well see for yourself:

Looks pretty similar to me. Same lips, same nose, same overall pout, even same eye color. They even have a very similar hair style, with the hair parted over the forehead in the same spot and both have pigtails. They even have the same skin tone.

LiarSpring

Aug 22, 2017
Well see for yourself:

Looks pretty similar to me. Same lips, same nose, same overall pout, even same eye color. They even have a very similar hair style, with the hair parted over the forehead in the same spot and both have pigtails. They even have the same skin tone.
I agree probably still WIP model.

SilentBlow666

Jan 7, 2022
AMD Brother!
My specs are R7 5800X3d/RX 6700XT

Our framerates are interesting:

Your:
Vulkan:67 | DX12:72
My:
vulkan:134 | DX12:192

Do you also get a framerate drop when you look close to a character, like their stomach?
i'm write, my CPU "Bottlenecking".

Seregafed098

Apr 11, 2021
Good evening. I think maybe it's stupid question, but will you add auto mode ? Please don't judge me for that. Sometimes it's hard drag mouse all the time:D

• Haha
Reactions: sweetit

HGosling

Sep 11, 2017
Public Build v20230406

Hi everyone,

the past two weeks a I was busy trying to resolve the most urgent performance issues. I identified the cum shader to have the highest performance impact. So I created a new one, which is not only way more efficient but also looks better (at least in my opinion :p) Apart from fixing performance I created the first character mod to be released early access to my Believer Tier Patrons on my :

Lara Croft from SotTR
1680783060308.png 1680783483312.png

The mod currently contains Lara, 3 different outfits and her hairstyle. I plan on creating a soundpack for Lara aswell, but didn't want to keep you guys waiting any longer.

I'll release my Mods/DLCs publicly 3 weeks after early access.

->Next public build will include clothing for default characters as well.<-

Changelog

• Reworked cum shader and material
  • Fixed visual glitch on blinking
  • Fixed character spazzing out when fainting
  • Fixed Free look being active in main menu
  • Added clothing menu
  • Mouth opens more realistically and slightly leans back. No more teeth clipping through dick.
  • Improved lightning
  • Improved Skin subsurface scatter
  • Two new poses: "Self Pleasure" and "Self Pleasure II"
Old saves should be compatible in theory. So remember to move your save files over to the new version folder:

C:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Local\HeadGame\Saved\SaveGames\v20230406

DOWNLOAD:

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Old saves should be compatible in theory.
Might be a small thing, but a button to clear all/old/non-"personal content" save data somewhere as a diagnostic tool might be a good idea.

Unreal particularly seems an absolute shitstain when it comes to creating and leaving old data/logs etc lying around and than fucking up when it tries to load it even when it shouldnt.

HGosling

Sep 11, 2017
Might be a small thing, but a button to clear all/old/non-"personal content" save data somewhere as a diagnostic tool might be a good idea.

Unreal particularly seems an absolute shitstain when it comes to creating and leaving old data/logs etc lying around and than fucking up when it tries to load it even when it shouldnt.
I solved that by having the game always save to a version specific folder inside the SaveGame folder. So you don't need to clean your saves anymore. But in case old saves remain compatible you can move your save files over to the new versions folder.

HGosling

Sep 11, 2017
Don't look like Lara Croft from Shadow of the Tomb Raider. I beat that game, barely, so I'm well acquainted with how her facial features looks.

Here are some example shots of Lara from "Shadow". In terms of looks, for your image, it looks more llke Wednesday or maybe standard Tomb Raider Lara looks, before the remaster (so the initial release 2013 version)
Yeah I am also not quite satisfied but that was the best Genesis 8 version of her I could find.

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes