Unreal Engine Head Game [v0.2 alpha] [HGosling]

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
I haven't found a way in Unreal yet to store morphs outside of the skeletal mesh asset itself, which makes it impossible to add morphs to an model already existing ingame.

For modding I will release an Unreal project file, which will include all my custom data asset types. You can then use that project file to create content only plugins. Basically any option you see in the creator are custom asset types you will be able to include in mods.
I completely forgot this was unreal for a min there.

So is that the case even tho you are using daz/genesis models? (are you?) That does complicate things.

Maybe a good rout to take would be allowing direct input of Daz files, like downloading [this] and throwing it in a mod folder for a body or character option... Tho things are never that easy aye?

HGosling

Sep 11, 2017
Maybe a good rout to take would be allowing direct input of Daz files, like downloading [this] and throwing it in a mod folder for a body or character option... Tho things are never that easy aye?
No, you will have to go through the same process as me to make it work in HG. But it's not that difficult with a little bit of practice.

bucklao1

Sep 28, 2017
anyone know how to import other characters? i saw in the videos judy from cyberpunk was used but its not in the game. i realize its more so 3rd party content but anyone know where to look to get it?

ScratchinBug

Feb 5, 2019
I created a girl with full fitness morph but when starting the game, it deletes the change. What could be going on?

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Some Questions:

1. Is there plans on making the mouth widen and morph to the size of fairly thick penises?
2. Also, is there plans to allow for testicle physics?
3. Some weird behaviour occurs with fairly long penises, causing the female to fully deepthroat, despite having initial resistance. Will this get addressed?
4. Will there be a setting that prevents the female from pulling back to a maximum distance, for when you control the hips?
5. Will there be an option to modify the actual moods, so that we can customize them further?
6. Will there be an option to disable looking at the camera, and instead have her focus on him / the penis?
7. Since spitting out cum is a thing, will there be an option for a female to vomit up cum (especially when mouth is filled) and to spit on the cock in general?
8. Nostril spray from in the mouth orgasms?
9. Setting a preset amount, strand thickness, and duration of an orgasm when you hit J, and save that as a modifiable setting?

Otherwise will give the next bugfix a go and see if it improves my performance at all.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Hi everyone,

I uploaded an experimental build which contains some performance improvements and optional Vulkan support:

Settings: full-screen, 1080p, Epic, No translucent, no SS cum strands.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Huh...

Last edited:

HGosling

Sep 11, 2017
Settings: full-screen, 1080p, Epic, No translucent, no SS cum strands.

Huh...
Thank you for testing :) So it looks like improvements were made :p I'll need to figure out a way to improve the SS cum strands though or drop them completely. They don't make that much of an improvement imo. Same goes for the translucent cum shader. In my current WIP build I got to a point were I like the non translucent cum more xD

Reactions: Ccoffee

loler69

Jan 13, 2020
Hi everyone,

I uploaded an experimental build which contains some performance improvements and optional Vulkan support:

where does this build store saved characters? it doesnt load the ones ive made

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Thank you for testing :) So it looks like improvements were made :p I'll need to figure out a way to improve the SS cum strands though or drop them completely. They don't make that much of an improvement imo. Same goes for the translucent cum shader. In my current WIP build I got to a point were I like the non translucent cum more xD
No problem.
Yes definitely improvements, many systems will likely be able to play with these settings.

The Vulkan performance is confusing, usually i find vulkan either comparable or better than DX12.
But i realize a good deal of the benefit of Vulkan is CPU related, taking strain away from the CPU, while your game seems to be 95% GPU bound.

But the ~20-40% fps drop from moving the camera close to the model is still present, both in vulkan and DX12 and with or without translucent cum.
I'm not sure what to think about it.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
No problem.
Yes definitely improvements, many systems will likely be able to play with these settings.

The Vulkan performance is confusing, usually i find vulkan either comparable or better than DX12.
But i realize a good deal of the benefit of Vulkan is CPU related, taking strain away from the CPU, while your game seems to be 95% GPU bound.

But the ~20-40% fps drop from moving the camera close to the model is still present, both in vulkan and DX12 and with or without translucent cum.
I'm not sure what to think about it.
Few things:

1. UE5 is built in DirectX and Nvidia cards in mind. Vulkan is usually used by Radeon cards, and so there is expected to be some performance drops.
2. Not all graphics cards are Vulkan compatible and the ones that are, might perform better on DX than on Vulkan. Heck some still perform better on OpenGL vs Vulkan.
3. Vulkan also works best with AMD CPUs. If your CPU is not AMD brand, then there would be performance drops.

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes