Unreal Engine Head Game [v0.2 alpha] [HGosling]

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes

CuddleBear

Jun 9, 2017
Thank you for your feedback :giggle:

Yes, I am aware of the performance issue. I hope to resolve it soon. It seems to be related to the inverse kinematics I use for the character animations and not really a gpu issue. There is not much going on on screen so performance should not be that bad. Especially when you use low settings and mesh hair.
Also im currently crashing when testing this. Crashing every time i try to change my male character.... i made the dick too big KEK
Gonna look for the save files now to see if i can nuke them as it doesnt seem to matter what i do, it always crashes when i change my male character.

Also DLSS and such is much more needed for a game like this if they are using 4K or something. Setting it all to low and using the built in upscaler and i cant even get a solid 60 fps is kinda rough.

EDIT: actually, performance is better after nuking the settings i had for the last release. Will test further!

Last edited:

2domukas2

Feb 20, 2019
on 1060 3gb default settings game was playable. Looks great so far. I have made own female and everything. Still could improve in many ways like guy actually holding her head and also auto mode with random movements would be great.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
So managed to get a workaround for the inability to select a resolution properly.

Deleted all old config stuff from "AppData\Local\HeadGame"
Boot game ->click "video" -> "native full screen" -> "auto detect" -> accept.

Game now runs and boots at full screen resolution, also with epic visual quality for me.

So game now runs at at around 87FPS
87 is not bad, but not great either.

Maxed out GPU usage, no real CPU usage (19%)
(RX6700XT and R7 5800X3D)

The FPS seems to be NOT related to the Hair or physics, it seems to be related to the body.
Looks at the head of the female for example and i can reach over 100FPS
Looking down at her body i get go below 70 FPS.
Hmm... zooming in close to the female lowers FPS further, going inside the female rockets the FPS back up.
Maybe its lighting/textures/maps? tessellation?

Only using just under 4GB (~3.9) of my 8GB VRAM.

Weird behavior.

---
Game:

Gotta say tho, camera controls are absolute wonk.
Maybe start by making right click could rotate from focal point?

Some way to control thrusting from the first person view might be good.
Maybe you can only "move" who you have selected?

More logical rotation/pitch while in first person would be good. The throat fucking pose is unusable in first person.

Last edited:

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
b00marrows Sounds like the game is doing an excessive amount of draw calls, but the cost of each call is low enough that it isn't eating too much VRAM. Tesselation would definitely do it, as that is a GPU heavy process.

EDIT:

Tried out new build, do get better performance.

So tested out character creator. I noticed that messing around with breast firmness settings causes a massive FPS hit. Default character that starts off, I can now get 60 fps on low everything. But with breast firmness reduced, so that they bounce more, FPS drops to 25-30 FPS.

Cumming still causes hair to flicker and disappear, even with mesh hair, though FPS is overall better with it.

If you select penis to control, you don't get aiming reticule.

If penis is fairly big, it doesn't aim properly.

The moment she passes out, she jerks off the penis.

If you remove her halfway off the penis she rapidly awakens.

Would be nice if we could modify starter mouth/throat resistance, though not sure what throat resistance does.

Some things be nice for character creator:
-> Male vascularity (both on body but primarily penis/balls).
-> Balls firmness
-> Shaft bumps
-> Elven fantasy ears for males
-> Horns
-> Glowing / Smouldering eyes
-> Claws

Otherwise its a lot better than first build released.

Last edited:

Grubiqn

Dec 3, 2018
I like the game even with bugs(head spinning is worst) but i have some suggestions.Implement swallow visuals and sound,crying would be nice and vomit will be amazing.Also would like to share characters,with creating system possibilities are numerous for celebrity for example :)

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
HeadGame-2023.03.24Bugfix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

HGosling

Sep 11, 2017
on 1060 3gb default settings game was playable. Looks great so far. I have made own female and everything. Still could improve in many ways like guy actually holding her head and also auto mode with random movements would be great.
If you use the classic kneeling pose you can use the small buttons next to the pose button to change the guys habd position. One has him grabbing her head

HGosling

Sep 11, 2017
Cumming still causes hair to flicker and disappear, even with mesh hair, though FPS is overall better with it.
I noticed that this only happens when framerate is unconsistent. Enabling a frame limit fixes this for the most part. It only happens when using particle hair during render target captures. I haven’t found a way to fix this yet:cry: Also thank you very much for your detailed tests. I am working on improving performance. I think it’s the anim blueprint which is eating up most of the frametime. As soon as I kill the ABP instance my framerate doubles.

Last edited:

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
First attempt at canine penis.
Ay hold up slow down you modding already or is that just with the ingame sliders?

Been thinking about trying to port some VAM sliders to get female morphs and skins working. Mostly want proper futa(both), but will need a custom model to do that properly.

Simon66777

Oct 27, 2021
So much potential, great job so far. But can we please get a auto mode option like in one of your previous versions?

HGosling

Sep 11, 2017
So much potential, great job so far. But can we please get a auto mode option like in one of your previous versions?
Auto mode is planned. At the moment I‘ll need to focus on resolving the performance issues, so mor people can actually play the game You can check out my trello board to see what new features are planned / in the making:

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
I‘ll be adding a real futa base soon
That's what i like to hear.
I would like to request a "no balls" option too, slider, switchable part or toggle i don't mind.

Tonight I will play aroud with my GPU and override the games tesselation to see if/how it affects performance.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
I noticed that this only happens when framerate is unconsistent. Enabling a frame limit fixes this for the most part. It only happens when using particle hair during render target captures. I haven’t found a way to fix this yet:cry: Also thank you very much for your detailed tests. I am working on improving performance. I think it’s the anim blueprint which is eating up most of the frametime. As soon as I kill the ABP instance my framerate doubles.
I have the FPS set to 60, not set to unlimited, and it does this when I'm hovering around 30 FPS. So unless I have to fix it at 30 FPS... I am also using the default mesh hair, and not the particle hair.

MZZ

Jun 15, 2018
1679846614465.png
Just a silly little thing: When the main menu loads, you can move the camera angle around for a second or so.

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes