• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unreal Engine Head Game [v0.2 alpha] [HGosling]

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes

barton farterton

Mar 14, 2022
Game worked fine, thank you for your efforts. I wish the mouths / teeth and expressions didn't look so ... odd. Cum needs work, seems like a step forward and back in other ways. True facials was a much better approach to that aspect

A lot of potential for sure

HGosling

Sep 11, 2017
Oh yeah. I always wanted to watch a girl suck a lollipop, or get The Hulk's snot in her face.

This is like True Facials in it's sleep.
Meaning, more boring, and far from the same dynamics.

A good example why Unreal Engine isn't necessarily better than Unity.
Sorry to hear that. I made this game cause I was unsatisfied with TF and tried to make the interaction with the girl more dynamic. Let me know what you think TF did better dynamic-wise, apart from cum simulation and I can try to improve

Reactions: boii

HGosling

Sep 11, 2017
same issue for me tried every possible settings out
character creation works perfectly fine for women
Can you tell me what Graphics card you have? I tried the game on a RTX3090, RX5700XT, 1050ti and my Steam Deck and it worked fine on all of them :O Are your drivers up to date?

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
This is like True Facials, only
Sorry to hear that. I made this game cause I was unsatisfied with TF and tried to make the interaction with the girl more dynamic. Let me know what you think TF did better dynamic-wise, apart from cum simulation and I can try to improve
I don't know what to say. Everything worked and looked better.
This game, I have difficulty actually moving correctly on desktop. The base poses are misaligned so I have to rotate and shit to make it match (new game). The girl should aim her mouth for the cock if she's willing. she doesn't. She just opens her mouth, if you're close enough but she doesn't help you if you're not correctly aligned.

Also, floppy dick.

And to make it better than Unreal, it also has to be better graphics-wise, especially when developing with Unreal. This does not look better, on the contrary. You're missing a lot of post-processing or you need to look at shaders/lighting.

I imagine you use screen space fluids for cum. In the time I played, I only got to see one cumshot and it was ONE shot that didn't hit anything. I don't doubt that looks "ok", but True Facials came close to being the best I ever saw in a game.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Haha sorry to disappoint. Icecream is currently not ingame :(
You make me sad.
You should add it as a secret/easter egg

So onto the game:

1. If booted in "full screen"i get a massive visual bug that i cant take a screenshot of. just absolute chaos on screen.
- this seems to be a conflict with AMD Virtual Super resolution.

2. Having issues making the game use full screen or even use my monitors resolution.
- Monitor size is 1920x1080, the most basic of basic resolutions. With or without AMD-VSR, windowed of full screen im limited to some wacky resolutions.
1679710475310.png
The resolutions seem to be limited to windowed resolutions? either way 1920x1080 should be forced to be an option.

Interesting the game booted with everything medium but "auto-detect" makes everything "epic". Unreal engine as usual.

I see this is DX12, does unreal atill not have a Vulkan option?

S4ftDrop

May 18, 2021
If you crash when starting the game, try deleting save folder at C:\Users\Your Name\AppData\Local\HeadGame

HGosling

Sep 11, 2017
Public Build 20230324 Quick Fixes

Hi everyone,
yesterdays build had some issues which I tried to fix last night.
What changed:
  • Minor performance improvements
  • Fixed first insert always failing causing the character to spazz out
  • Characters shouldn't spazz out on low fps anymore
  • Game now saves/loads to a version specific sub folder to prevent crashes caused by incompatible save files. You can move your 20230323 save files to :
C:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Local\HeadGame\Saved\SaveGames\v20230325
  • Default character now loads with mesh hair instead of particle hair to prevent your GPUs from melting until I improved groom performance
  • Fixed janky hair physics of mesh hair during play
If you have issues with the particle hair options flickering during cumshots, try limiting your framerate, so you have consistent FPS.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SerpentWave and MZZ

trapem

Jun 5, 2018
Public Build 20230324 Quick Fixes

Hi everyone,
yesterdays build had some issues which I tried to fix last night.
What changed:
  • Minor performance improvements
  • Fixed first insert always failing causing the character to spazz out
  • Characters shouldn't spazz out on low fps anymore
  • Game now saves/loads to a version specific sub folder to prevent crashes caused by incompatible save files. You can move your 20230323 save files to :
C:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Local\HeadGame\Saved\SaveGames\v20230325
  • Default character now loads with mesh hair instead of particle hair to prevent your GPUs from melting until I improved groom performance
  • Fixed janky hair physics of mesh hair during play
If you have issues with the particle hair options flickering during cumshots, try limiting your framerate, so you have consistent FPS.

Google Drive
thank you!

CuddleBear

Jun 9, 2017
performance is sadly quite low even on a 3070. The upscaling is also quite shit, hoping for DLSS support going forward.

Do like how this is shaping up though, using daz characters like this is neat in the end.

Reactions: HGosling

HGosling

Sep 11, 2017
performance is sadly quite low even on a 3070. The upscaling is also quite shit, hoping for DLSS support going forward.

Do like how this is shaping up though, using daz characters like this is neat in the end.
Thank you for your feedback :giggle:

Yes, I am aware of the performance issue. I hope to resolve it soon. It seems to be related to the inverse kinematics I use for the character animations and not really a gpu issue. There is not much going on on screen so performance should not be that bad. Especially when you use low settings and mesh hair.

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes