Unreal Engine Head Game [v0.2 alpha] [HGosling]

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes

Pitit1

Oct 15, 2017
Does the current devbuild have a POV camera option again? I missed that in the previous build. :(

drroqhy

Jul 5, 2022
Here is a Change log posted on Patreon:

General

• Updated to UE 5.1
Visuals

• Improved spit strands
  • Added more HDRIs
UI

• Minor changes to HUD
  • Menus now open in more convenient places and not always in the centre of the screen.
  • Brightness slider sensitivity has been adjusted.
Gameplay

• Added Swallowing and Spitting: The girl will now either swallow or spit based on her mood.
  • Licking: If in a good mood the girl will lick the tip when it's near
  • Pose Variations: You can now change the positions of the girls / guys hands.
  • Ahegao mood now includes crossed eyes and tongue
  • When choking her eyes start to jitter and roll up
  • The girl actively tries to pull off if she starts to choke. Hold space bar to force her down.
Character Creator

• Added body type sliders: Fat to Ripped, Slim to Big
  • Added penis scale
  • Height and head scale now working correctly
Sounds

• Loudness should be more consistent now.
" And a lot more I can't remember now. I really need to write that stuff down in my diary :D "

Pitit1

Oct 15, 2017
Here is a Change log posted on Patreon:

General

• Updated to UE 5.1
Visuals

• Improved spit strands
  • Added more HDRIs
UI

• Minor changes to HUD
  • Menus now open in more convenient places and not always in the centre of the screen.
  • Brightness slider sensitivity has been adjusted.
Gameplay

• Added Swallowing and Spitting: The girl will now either swallow or spit based on her mood.
  • Licking: If in a good mood the girl will lick the tip when it's near
  • Pose Variations: You can now change the positions of the girls / guys hands.
  • Ahegao mood now includes crossed eyes and tongue
  • When choking her eyes start to jitter and roll up
  • The girl actively tries to pull off if she starts to choke. Hold space bar to force her down.
Character Creator

• Added body type sliders: Fat to Ripped, Slim to Big
  • Added penis scale
  • Height and head scale now working correctly
Sounds

• Loudness should be more consistent now.
" And a lot more I can't remember now. I really need to write that stuff down in my diary :D "
I saw that on Patreon, but thanks anyway. :)

The thing for me is: I'm only interested if the POV cam is back (it was in the game but when Gosling switched to the new engine it was gone (along with the other features).

If I knew POV was back I would subscribe to download the Version.

HGosling

Sep 11, 2017
I saw that on Patreon, but thanks anyway. :)

The thing for me is: I'm only interested if the POV cam is back (it was in the game but when Gosling switched to the new engine it was gone (along with the other features).

If I knew POV was back I would subscribe to download the Version.
POV is back. If you wait a little longer you can try a new demo. Currently optimizing some stuff and visuals. Planned on releasing it last weekend but got hold up. Probably release it this weekend.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: frikkn and Pitit1

Pitit1

Oct 15, 2017
POV is back. If you wait a little longer you can try a new demo. Currently optimizing some stuff and visuals. Planned on releasing it last weekend but got hold up. Probably release it this weekend.
That's great news, thanks! I'll sub for this month, then :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: DEATHDESTROYER

shadowbane456

Dec 2, 2018
Great job so far! Looking forward to future updates. A couple of minor tiffs though. With that "interact" button, or in settings, could you have it so the girls eyes are open at all times, including when the guy cums? Blinking is ok, but more often then not in games that have oral sex, the girl closes her eyes now and again and it takes away from immersion. The other thing that would be great, no matter what mood they are in, is have a key bind for them to swallow it all (that would go great with the open mouth toggle).

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Define "wait a little longer". Since its been over a month since you posted this, is "wait a little longer" mean that April 2023, so that you release one build a year?

HGosling

Sep 11, 2017
Call me a cynic, I bet that the dev is banking on people here getting impatient and subbing to the patreon instead of waiting for a demo.
I am not. The last couple of weeks just were very packed for me, since I started a new 9to5 job and had to be on the road quite a lot with the weekends being the only time slots available to develop. Me tending to be a perfectionist also doesn't help :D

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk and loler69

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Define "wait a little longer". Since its been over a month since you posted this, is "wait a little longer" mean that April 2023, so that you release one build a year?
HGosling = So, its been three weeks since I posted the above statement. How much longer is "wait a little longer"?

Reactions: derino

HGosling

Sep 11, 2017
HGosling = So, its been three weeks since I posted the above statement. How much longer is "wait a little longer"?
I am sorry for keeping you waiting. You can join my discord for more frequent updates. I also created a Trello Board to be more transparent about current development. I am still doing some bugfixes and clean ups. New build should be ready next week.

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes