Unreal Engine Head Game [v0.2 alpha] [HGosling]

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes
Jan 1, 2021
Moin, here I have for you now the UE5 version of the DevBuild, but do not expect too much. Actually, this is not really usable for us users. But well, lets fetz

Patreon Post

Hi guys,
as anounced earlier here is my current devbuild. It's pretty bare bones at the moment, since I am in the process of migrating everything over to UE5. It does however demonstrate the new IK logic ( no more exploding characters) and phyiscal animation system, so you can finally have some " " interaction between male and female.

Enjoy.

Last edited:
Jan 1, 2021
Moin, there's a new version online. lets fetz

Patreon Post

This week I continued working on migrating to UE5 and doing a lot of refactoring and also improvements on the controls. Unfortunately this weeks devbuild is still unfinished.
Changes:
  • Added basic materials to actors
  • Improved penis collision
  • Added mouse wheel input to move character to/away from camera
  • Input perpendicular to penis causes the girls head to tilt slightly and also bends penis
  • Customization menu is still WIP, presets are not working
  • Camera can now be controlled by mouse (Left mouse to rotate/tilt, Right mouse to pan and mouse wheel to zoom) - Changes to layout of customization menu

Enjoy.

plokijuhlpkojihu

Jun 6, 2020

HeadGame on MEGA

Patreon Post

This week I continued working on migrating to UE5 and doing a lot of refactoring and also improvements on the controls. Unfortunately this weeks devbuild is still unfinished.
Changes:
  • Input perpendicular to penis causes the girls head to tilt slightly and also bends penis
  • Camera can now be controlled by mouse (Left mouse to rotate/tilt, Right mouse to pan and mouse wheel to zoom) - Changes to layout of customization menu

Enjoy.
Hmmm the controls aren't working on this one

Reactions: rev_10

pandora1451

Jul 3, 2018

HeadGame on MEGA

Patreon Post

Changes:

Enjoy.
could you post link to the game with mods that actually looks like from patreon screenshots, video examples etc? The latest link you provided leads to bald model and messed up and no hair/makeup to choose from. WHERE IS THE ACTUAL GAME xD

Last edited:
Jan 1, 2021
Moin, new version on the way :D

Patreon Post
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hi everyone,

thank you for your continued support! This week I continued working on finishing character customization and getting the customized characters ingame. I ditched the old character select screen in favor of just loading your last used presets when you click new game. Another thing I added is the new graphics menu. This one should provide better means to adjust the graphics settings to your systems capabillities. I also started working on a new HUD UI to replace the cluttered one of the older builds. Not all buttons are currently working, but functionality will be added in later builds.

Next week I’ll start working on getting cum effects, sounds and facial animations back in so stay tuned :)
Yours truly
Gosling

Enjoy.

soleros

Dec 10, 2019
Moin, new version on the way :D

HeadGame on MEGA

Patreon Post

Hi everyone,

thank you for your continued support! This week I continued working on finishing character customization and getting the customized characters ingame. I ditched the old character select screen in favor of just loading your last used presets when you click new game. Another thing I added is the new graphics menu. This one should provide better means to adjust the graphics settings to your systems capabillities. I also started working on a new HUD UI to replace the cluttered one of the older builds. Not all buttons are currently working, but functionality will be added in later builds.

Next week I’ll start working on getting cum effects, sounds and facial animations back in so stay tuned :)
Yours truly
Gosling

Enjoy.
How can I move the character? Click mouse buttons it moves only the camera...

Jan 1, 2021
A new DevBuild is now out and it looks really good :D

Patreon Post

Changelog

Added moods
  • There are now 4 moods to choose from and change character expressions: Normal, Happy, Angry and Ahegao
  • Ahegao is still work in progress and is missing eye and tongue animation.
Sound aware breathing and coughing animation
  • Mouth movement is now based on the amplitude of the sound the girl is making. This makes facial animations more coherent with produced sounds.
Improved shader for cumshots
  • Cumshots now look more like an actual fluid instead of a bunch of translucent balls.
Groom hair alternatives
  • I know that not everyone has a monster PC, which is capable of handling groom particle hair. That's why I added 10 hairstyles based on poly cards.
  • There still occurs clipping. I will need to add scalp meshes and fix some of the hairs physic assets in the future.
Look at
  • Using the interactions menu you can now order your character to look at either you, the partner, partners crotch or nothing.
Open mouth
  • You can now order your character to open her mouth
Lipstick smearing
  • I added lipstick smearing to the penis and the characters face.
Tears
  • Added tears and mascara back to the game. Tears should now be colored correctly according to applied makeup.
Anti-Aliasing Mode
  • You can now change the anti-aliasing mode in video settings.
Update: Added missing haircap mesh

Enjoy.

Last edited:

loler69

Jan 13, 2020

HeadGame on MEGA

Patreon Post

Changelog

Added moods
  • There are now 4 moods to choose from and change character expressions: Normal, Happy, Angry and Ahegao
  • Mouth movement is now based on the amplitude of the sound the girl is making. This makes facial animations more coherent with produced sounds.
  • Cumshots now look more like an actual fluid instead of a bunch of translucent balls.
Groom hair alternatives
  • I know that not everyone has a monster PC, which is capable of handling groom particle hair. That's why I added 10 hairstyles based on poly cards.
  • There still occurs clipping. I will need to add scalp meshes and fix some of the hairs physic assets in the future.
Look at
  • Using the interactions menu you can now order your character to look at either you, the partner, partners crotch or nothing.
Open mouth
Lipstick smearing
Tears
  • Added tears and mascara back to the game. Tears should now be colored correctly according to applied makeup.
Anti-Aliasing Mode

Enjoy.
The god, yet again

ljslczq

Jun 1, 2021

HeadGame on MEGA

Patreon Post

Changelog

Added moods
Groom hair alternatives
Look at
Open mouth
Lipstick smearing
Tears
Anti-Aliasing Mode

Enjoy.
There is no "mods" in my file game folder. How can I add mods to the game? Please

• Angry
Reactions: DEATHDESTROYER

StylishBossu

Jan 20, 2020
Can anyone explain to me how to play it? I mean what are the controls. I started the game, played a little with character creator and loaded the scene but I can't do anything. The characters are just there waiting.

frikkn

Sep 29, 2018
Is anyone able to control hands/legs at all in these new versions? Every now and then I can get a knee or hip to rotate but it's complete guesswork. 90% of the time when I click a body part to move the cursor disappears but nothing moves, seems like total trial and error.

jm0n

Dec 6, 2017
anybody have any information from the discord about this project ?
i tried the latest dev build that was posted here and because of the polymorph hairs im actually able to run this and see what it's all about, and well it's quite good
i wanted to... and plan to support on patreon but there havent been any posts since november
so yeah if anybody knows what the current situation is regarding the dev and game progress, would really appreciate it

0xf0000

Jun 17, 2019
It's MOODS not MODS. Reading comprehension.
Wish there was a way to report people's posts for "being an absolute idiot".
Maybe you're an idiot? I clearly asked specifically about mods since the person has a couple of mods in his folder called "Mods"
I would like to complain about you for excessive toxicity

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes